What should be done about the "Naco Question"?

Every country has their own; flaite, gopnik, Lumpenproletariat, people of african-american descent. Depending on your country there can be manny and they could be more or less integrated into mainstream society.
They all share the same characteristics, high birth rate, stupid af, aggressive, non-existent management skills, absolutely no will to become better, a complete lack of self-awarenes, and other characteristics that make them impossible to reason with.

If we ever want to fix our countries it is necessary to wipe them out of existence, there are manny ways to do this:

Passive
>Educate and civilize them (if you are from the "people can change" club)
>Give them Jesus to at least turn them less aggressive (this is aso our christian Duty; to promote the word of God)

Active
>Right Wing Death Squads
>Promote the anti-thesis of their existence to turn them into parias
>Poison all cheap alcohol with methanol

Jewish
>Move them to cheap housing and promote their radicalization. The ghettos will keep their crimes centered in a few places so they do not disrupt the other outstanding members of society. Slowly let them kill each other and put them in jail, rip their families apart and get some cheap-colored labour in return
>Take control of their gangs and use them to kill each other, while gaining information about the drug market and raid them once they become useless
>Cause horrific accidents in their neighbourhoods, blame it on them not taking care of the infrastructure and failing to report damages

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afP71xwLI8Y
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=ayyh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why won't anyone help with this?

Just kill everyone without caucasian/white features. Problem solved.

I am not white, And some of these people are pretty white, tall and blonde
The virus of ignorance and vice is not racist

But do they still look like negroids?
Also, even easier, let's bang.
I'm not sure how it will help in your mouth but pretty sure it will & it's not even gay because we're both sapiens (hold the homo).
In all seriousness, we do have Abbos, but they just run around the shitty parts of the NT in the desert mostly. The whole genocide & subsequent suppression in the form of the small period of the stolen generations probably helped. Also, we stole all the land & made it really difficult for them to 'claim' it.

Passive eugenics. That way you can get "enlightened" civilians that have the ability to turn into super gopniks.

Our "Nacos" (how we call low-lives) are usually mostly young fucks of heavy native decent, but I am currently living in the south, so it is to be expected. Back when I was livnig in the north I say those people in all Mexican races, even some castizos (75-95% white European). The fact that some Natives are chill af makes racial profiling very difficult. I know that it is a mistake to try to save everyone and refuse to act out of fear og the slightest collateral damage, but you can't just go around with a HomeDepot color trifold and chop heads.

You got it easer because Abos aren't even human and pop in the crowd like a torch of chromosomes
But what should be do to all that genetic trash
>super gopniks
The USSR already worked on that with great success
youtube.com/watch?v=afP71xwLI8Y

IQ...ASSSSSSSS

She's German? When why in my picture is she using a Steyr Aug?

MOAR

I always thought I was just being racist or rude but, a lot of them are legitimately ugly & it's when they are from a predominately aboriginal community background.
Because of the stolen generations, our Government in general just doesn't try to help them, but, Aboriginals always spaz out when we interfere with Aboriginal communities drug problems.
They always denounce & riddle it as meddling, still basically playing off the past for those gibmedats, because god forbid be try & get them near our level in society.
Kill yourself, back to the r/9gag with you.
Day of the rake & grill when?

>a lot of them are legitimately ugly
That's not being racist, that's called having eyes

Leveling up may not be the best idea, ou may end up forming a leader

I want to start a gofundme to send Shadman to art school so he can learn human proportions

The first one was made by some artist called "Ayyh"(!)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=ayyh

>tfw no qt gun-welding gf to shoot the Nacos with
>tfw /nogunz/

The straya is right.
It's the only solution hermano. Those who follow the life of a good white man however, may get to stay.

Isn't killing a whole demographic a bit difficult?
Whole cities will get deserted and I do not think that we may be able to do it.

Elimination is an option, but I see it difficult to implement

>Naco
What do you even mean with that?
If you mean, our shitskins, aka natives and more native than white people, then yeah we should.
Better to have a desserted city with a couple good people, than a city infested by cartels.
Kill them, slave them, throw the to the ocean or push them to Guatemala, I don't know man, something's gonna be done about that people.
Our politicians too.

By "Naco" I do not mean "poor" but the general definition of someone who is vicious, ignorant and agresive
Pic related?

honestly at the point we are right now i'd just take the right wing death squads tbqhwyfam thanks

>tfw no cute near rule 34 pic of Twitch
this is unfair

>someone who is vicious, ignorant and agresive
So, most of the shitskins in this country. Rarely the white ones, mostly in the case when they are corrupt politicians or rich people.
Whipe out like 50% of them, make sure you killed the cartels and whatever other connections there are.
That should clean most of Mexico problems.
Pic also related.
We need some cleansing here, and to build a good wall with Guatemala when we are done.

oh he actually did some