This is the face of circumcision in America

So this fucking guy, "Dr."(((Rosenburg))), tried to claim that "foreskin is not part of the human body" while hassling some anti-circ protesters at the ACOG acog.org/About-ACOG/ACOG-Departments/Annual-Meeting

If you are circumcised and pissed off about it, it's time to stop protesting and educating, and start exposing these filthy child mutilators for what they are.
If you are circumcised and ok with it, then don't bother with this thread, this is not a place for you to showcase your particular brand of Stockholm syndrome, so please leave without commenting.
We have had an important part of our anatomy stolen from us, without consent, before we could fight back of even say no. The damage is permanent, mentally as well as physically, and there has been, up until now, no recourse against our perpetrators. I want revenge, and you should too, and we can do this within the bounds of the law. Violence, while cathartic, would only serve to detract from the anti-mutilation movement, so we must take our revenge by attempting to destroy the careers, and thus lives, of the proponents of circumcision.
We need to develop a roster of these deplorable people, and put them under the microscope until we find evidence of wrongdoing, and then release it in the most damaging way possible. They should feel fear walking outside, and the only way we can do this is to spread the anger we feel about out perpetrators, and show how they have done wrong.
So, who is with me on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zwwfhc54U6Q
ecouterre.com/oprah-draws-criticism-for-endorsing-face-cream-made-from-foreskins/
translate.google.com/translate?sl=&tl=en&u=https://www.nrk.no/satiriks/gud-i-sms-til-alle_-_-glemte-a-fjerne-forhuden_-gidder-dere_-1.13508542
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure would be a shame if people started gunning down the kikes that mutilated them at birth

I would never suggest that...

why would anyone take a circumcision in the first place?

Ok, you're just being a dick but I'll humor you. Most Americans grow up not suspecting a thing, then one day learn about sexual anatomy then BAM they find out half their dick skin has been sliced off by their loving parents and a (((trustworthy))) doctor. They then try to minimize it by saying it looks better, doesn't serve a purpose, etc., but it's just a coping strategy to deal with the sense of loss that they never even knew they had until then. Pretty cruel, fucked up, and Jewish.

well I would hope not. People just need to be above that

Unless you suffer severe phimosis as a child. Phimosis can be treated without circumcision, but some bad cases (such as mine) it had to be done, (experienced puberty at 9 and my 4skin couldnt stretch fast enough for my growing scottish dick, had to pee through a tube until it was removed)

But yes it is wrong for it to be done as a baby with no say. Lucky it isnt the norm over here.

There should however, be an implicit fear involved with the procedure. Doctors SHOULD be asking themselves "If I cut this little guy, is he going to grow up an come back for me some day?" I'm sure it has happened, and with good reason. Does anybody know of any such cases that we could bring attention to?

It's possible your foreskin simply hadn't separated from the glans. In some boys it doesn't happen until age 10 or later. I don't want to jump to conclusions but you may have been kiked m8. It's incredibly common in the US because older doctors have no idea how a foreskin works on account of having never seen one and I think it's similar in New Zealand since you had the highest rate in the English speaking world at one point despite now having the lowest.

Isn't phimosis severe enough to necessitate circumcision like 1 in 1000 boys or something like that? Hardly justifies circumcising 60% of boys. I guess your dick is uncommonly big, so good for you unless you like anal.

>foreskin is not part of the human body

Well I assume for him brain is not a part of the human body too. Evolution has made foreskin for a reason. As far as I know, the only reason those religious cucks mutilate their cocks is to prevent men from masturbating (or at least to make it harder to do) which made pureley for their shitty religious beliefs. Trying to back it up with some pseudoscientific facts which aren't even proved yet is retarded.

I am circumcised and I find the entire topic kind of bewildering. It's definitely fucking weird, I mean the act of circumcision is. I don't get how such a large portion of the world is accustomed to doing it, it's definitely fucking weird though.

I do genuinely feel upset sometimes about being circumcised. I've read from people who have been circumcised as an adult that sex is much better with foreskin, you could drive yourself insane trying to imagine what it must feel like.

This is why I am trying to further identify this man, so that I can drag his name through the mud, maybe find out if he is doing anything illegal or have his nursing license taken away. Basically trying to ruin his life in any legal way possible!

>drive yourself insane
I pretty much have. The anger and hate I have from my circumcision has become intolerable, so I have decided to direct that energy into revenge. Some say the best revenge is to live a good life. They are cucks. The best revenge is to ruin a good life, and that's what I intend to do, over, and over, and over...

Yeah it's weird, especially when you notice that the main proponents of it are Judaism, Islam, and whatever witchcraft they practice in Africa. So, basically all the Satan worshippers, which makes me feel like the temple of my body has been defiled by devil worshipping vandals.

>hate I have from my circumcision
>revenge

If you want revenge you have to direct it on your religious parents, even if this doctor would refuse to circ you they would have found another one, and it's not like you can do something as long as people believe it has to be done, even if the state forbids it, I bet some religious cucks will fly to the country where this is allowed or make it at home or something like that

>Some say the best revenge is to live a good life.
It is and it isn't. I wouldn't dissuade from going after these sick fucks but don't let it become your everything. Remember that the one thing that is certainly within our power is to ensure that our progeny aren't subjected to these barbaric practices.

Furthermore our efforts should also be directed towards foreskin restoration for those affected.

>Stockholm syndrome, its just not that big a deal my dick still works fine

Nice try, but my parents, like many others, were duped by the medical establishment and the procedure's supposed (((medical benefits))). Then my government failed to protect my bodily autonomy with laws like the ban on female genital mutilation. Why is it that girls are protected but not boys? Because our government is in the pocket of Israel, of course!
Finally, the doctor broke his Hippocratic oath to "do no harm" by removing healthy tissue. I plan to ruin doctors first, then see how far I can work my way up the chain of command before I'm "suicided" by a Mossad agent, lol...

Thank you for posting this, i was going to bring that up.

Don't you think foreskin restoration technology would progress faster if perpetrators were scared shitless though?

>tfw still got my foreskin
You can't catch me, jews, it's too late

You leafs are funny in not so funny ways ;^)

Some of our abbos do it too but they do it after a teenager to man ritual with a rock

Can you imagine what it's like though, to know there is a part of you missing and there was never anything you could do about it. Especially since it supposedly feels so good? I'll never know what it's like to have one, all I can hope for is a shot at reincarnation maybe, but that's a long shot when the Jews kiked your dick and you want to make the most of this life. It's too late for me to sue, but I have psychological damage still building, so one way or another, I will have my revenge.

I'm doubtful. Too many people are content with being circumcised so Foreskin Restoration is a niche market.

I heard they also poke a hole in the base of their cock, into the urethra too! Works like birth control, cover it with your finger to cum into another abo, or leave it open to just harmlessly spatter a load all over their own thighs, thereby reducing the risk of making more abos. Disgusting!

I feel bad for you cutfags.

I have phimosis and didn't realize until 2 weeks ago so when I rolled back my foreskin for the first time I felt atomic bombs of sensation all over the head. I was literally gasping everytime I touched it even slightly.

It's pretty bad atm because it's too sensitive but I can see how it might feel incredible after some practice and time.

You've never heard of un-circumcision?

Enough people are mad as hell though, and if they aren't I'm going to help make them mad as hell. Fuck this systemic child sexual abuse, it's fucking worse than rape, and I will not stand for it while the people that allow it are still out walking around.

That doesn't restore the nerves though. I'm thinking of restoring, but right now I still need the anger. Every time I take a piss I want to fight somebody.

Atleast you won't ever experience the terror of paraphimosis. And believe me, it's TERRIFYING.

Think of it this way: it fuel your wrath and rage against the longnose tribe. In the long run israel will maybe fall because of billions of tiny dick mutilated and taken away from innocents citizen. Now that would be funny.

Without foreskin the glans eventually gets keratinized from rubbing on underwear, and its not a nice thing. Reduces sensitivity, but is still irritating when running or other physical activity.

This is what I hate the most about being circumcised. I'm marked as a slave of the Jews. Wanna make a bunch of antisemites? It worked for me.

Whatever, you can fix that with steroid cream and disciplined stretching, or at absolute worst, a little slice along the bottom. I would literally kill to have phimosis.

They cut the wrong motherfucking dick this time!

oh wasn't aware of that just saw it in this show a few years ago youtube.com/watch?v=Zwwfhc54U6Q

the FUCKING AUDACITY OF THE THESE REPTILE KIKES
I SO FUCKING BUTMAD, WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY TO TELL ME WHICH PART OF MINE BODY IS NATURAL
HAVE THEY SEEN THEMSELVES IN THE MIRROR
FIRST THOSE LYING HYPOCRITES SHOULD START FROM THEMSELVES BY CHOMPING OU THEIR HOOKED JID NOSE

I'M NOT EVEN CIRCUMSISED, I JUST CAN"T EVEN

WHEN WILL YOU FUCKING BURGERS SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Reminder that every cut man should look into natural foreskin restoration- it's literally life-changing. By applying tension to the skin to create microtears in the skin which will be filled with mitosis, you can grow new skin and mucosal tissue to create a sheathed that will mimic the original function and sliding mechanism of the foreskin. it won't regrow nerve endings or specialized structures like the frenulum, but the difference is massive, the improvements to secure and masturbarion are huge and you can eventually recover and remoisten the glans.

>foreskin is not part of the human body

If this were true why did G-d put it there?

QED heathen.

I hadn't seen that particular video, thank you for sharing. The thing with restoration though, is you have to do it daily for about two years, and there are a shitload of nerves that never come back, as well as the ridged band, and the frenulum if it has been removed. You are basically making an approximation of a foreskin, but the real thing is as complex as your lips.
Foregen is trying to develop a way to regrow your foreskin by taking a cadaver foreskin (gross) and then basically switching it's cells out with your stem cells and surgically attaching it. This will be wildly expensive I imagine, and they won't even start human trials until maybe 2020, so it's pretty much pie in the sky.
Nobody should have to even be considering these methods though, if we actually had some respect for the right to bodily autonomy for boys.

>WHEN WILL YOU FUCKING BURGERS SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Your average American is an unknowing drone programmed by Jewish television and Hollywood. It's going to be banned by the courts eventually (hopefully sooner rather than later with the precedent set in the FGM case that's upcoming) but it would never stop in the country because of people thinking it's morally wrong.

>recover and remoisten the glans
I knew tugging can have great results but not this.
also checked, those trips have me wanting to actually do this

My thoughts exactly. God made us perfect, Jews desecrated us.

>This will be wildly expensive I imagine
They're saying 5 to 10 thousand which seems like it's in the ballpark. You could probably sue someone to cover it if you're really willing to go all the way on that legal battle. I imagine you'd spend more bringing the case than just paying for it but you would be doing everyone else who wants to sue a favor.

It's incredible how parents could be convinced to have their newborn child's skin brutally torn away from him when even a minor cut on any other region would provoke intense response.

That's why the time for protesting and educating is over, it's time to exact revenge. This is how we will wake people up to the crimes that have been committed against them.

Quick rundown on circumcision:
>practiced by jews and muslims (do I need to say more?)
>cuts an essential part of the penis, prevents the penis from working properly
>pushed in the US to hinder masturbation when it's not the source of the problem
>pushed by jews because (((traditions)))
>pushed by hospital to add an operation during the birth of someone, adding extra costs
>pushed by hospitals because they sell the foreskins to the cosmetic industry, so they can make anti-aging creams
>the operation can go wrong, scarring a man for life
>makes sex less comfortable for the man and the woman
>women orgasm way less frequently when the man is cut (if you wonder why oral is so widespread in the US, here is the reason)
>traumatize the baby and alter his pain mechanisms for life if the operation is done on a newborn

I never really thought about being circumcised but now that i do it hella fucked up

>Jews circumcise themselves
>now pushing anti-circumcision in the west
>no plans for them to stop the practice

Something doesn't add up

These anti-circumcision threads are even worse than the flat-earth threads; at least those are clever and entertaining. These just make /pol look like faggots.

Aren't there kike doctors whose whole job is cutting off foreskins? Of course they're going to do everything to convince people to keep doing it, they're gonna be out of a job otherwise.

3/10

Oh look it's another "people who have not been circumcised tell people who have been circumcised how being circumcised is".

BTW uncut fags, how traumatizing has the memories of teething pain been for you? How many of you grew up to be woman haters and drug abusers?

If you're talking about highest rate of circumcision, it's because of islanders. My mom wanted me to be circumcised when I was born, but my dad stopped it.

Even less I believe. Phimosis is only a meme in Japanese shota doujin.

No doubt they got infected by that mind virus from your occupation.

It gets worse, the jews not only stole your dick, they made products out of it and sold it to the public and had Oprah shill for it

ecouterre.com/oprah-draws-criticism-for-endorsing-face-cream-made-from-foreskins/

translate.google.com/translate?sl=&tl=en&u=https://www.nrk.no/satiriks/gud-i-sms-til-alle_-_-glemte-a-fjerne-forhuden_-gidder-dere_-1.13508542

Satirical piece posted in Norwegian state broadcaster web site yesterday on just this.

NZ had like a 99% rate in the 40s and 50s and fell off to almost nothing by the 90s if I'm remembering right. I might be wrong on the dates but the point is it was at one point virtually universal and is now essentially unknown.

>family friend has baby boy
>had him circumcised
>havent talked to that evil fucking bitch or her husband since
Didnt explain why because they would say i am the crazy one for not supporting the sexual mutilation of infants. Makes my fucking skin crawl to know they casually just do this without thinking twice, to their own fucking child.

>sue
I've thought about that, and have done some research. The statute of limitations gives a five year window from the age of 18 to sue, and after that you're shot out of luck, like I was when this started to really bother me. Most people who have successfully sued over circumcision either had a botched one that harmed or limited the function of their penis (let's be honest though, they are ALL a botch job), or the hospital did the procedure without proper consent from the parents. I would argue that the parents have no right to consent to removal of healthy tissue of their son, but the courts are full of shit. The hospital also SELLS the foreskin to make about $10k worth of fibroblasts, so an argument of theft could possibly be made there.
My plan, and this is going to sound crazy, is to sue the Jews for making me antisemitic! Years of anguish has made it impossible for me to go about my daily lives without seeing a big nose and thinking that they are part of a religion whose legal protectionalism has allowed part of my body to legally be harvested, thus giving me a form of PTSD. Because this developed after the age of 18, it is not out of the statute of limitations, all I need to do is figure out the right governing body or association who acted to keep circumcision legal.
It needs some work in the details, but if I can pull it off, after that anybody can!

Good, let the hate flow through you, feel the anger giving you power, and act out accordingly!

>The statute of limitations gives a five year window from the age of 18 to sue
It's even shorter in some states. The payouts are also ridiculously small all things considered, typically being in the low six figures.

You could try and sue for something that has a much longer statute of limitations but then you're talking about breaking legal ground which would require the absurd amounts of money that are required to actually hold people accountable in the United States.

You are free to go find something else to read. And flat earth is bullshit, I'll shove my cock in your face and then ask you if circumcision is real. How about that?

I am personally infuriated by the fact my parents chose to circumcise me. I remember losing my virginity, and the profound disappointment of what it felt like to finally get laid. I had used a fleshlight before, It was an experience slightly better than masturbation with a condom, and without a condom it felt slightly better than fucking a fleshlight. Removing all of the nerve endings on a mans penis as a child is nothing more than genital mutilation. It has removed all desire to seek female relationships, as there is no reward sexually. This is the exactly what the Jews intended, and when you throw it in with feminism and political correctness, there is literally no reason to reproduce. I humbly beg every white, non circumcised male to have double the children for me, as I was never given a chance because of Jewish brainwashing and cultural hijacking.

Those are the ones we need to find, doxx, and then ruin the lives of. They are parasites, feeding of the flesh of innocent boys!

You should tell them why you are disgusted with them. It's the only way this is going to stop.

Have you not realized that these are not rational people? I'm not going to ostracize myself until I have enough money to move far the fuck away.

You can still reproduce though, just do the right thing if you have a boy. I know it sucks to have an important piece of your life destroyed on the whim of others. Fucking really sucks man...

Fair enough, I know what you mean about people being irrational. This is what Stockholm syndrome is, people perpetuating a crime on their own children because they couldn't bear to confront the crime committed against them. They are weak, but we are strong, we need to help others become strong.

It's definitely shitty man, but I do plan to have a boy even if it takes In vitro fertilization. It all depends on finding a proper woman I suppose.

Thank you for your hard work.

I'm considering some sort of crowd funding, or appealing to an anti-circ organization to fund the legal process. Like I said, if we can get one case like this through, then we can get restitution for everyone and stop this barbaric practice overnight. Hell, we could all use our settlements to develop a REAL foreskin regrowth technique (I'm not optimistic about Foregen yet) and all die happy with out whole working dicks!

*with OUR whole working dicks, not out. Fucking hebrew-ass autocorrect!

i'm ever so thankful that my parents didn't circumcise me at birth or had a doctor who suggested it. I'm not sure how it happens but it is more common than I thought, i recently found out just about everyone i work with is circumcised and has their kids circumcised. When i ask them why they usually shrug or say it's cleaner

crazy part is I'm a beaner in south texas and so are many of the men I work with, I would think that would be an uncommon practice in this region

I'm just a pissed off goy, raging into the night, trying to capture some hearts and minds. Anybody could do this, but I appreciate the thanks.

Honestly I expect if it was doable someone would have done it. It may be that you're the guy who wins the day against all odds but that's going to be a very long and very expensive process even if you win. If you want to try and be the guy then I wish you the best of luck in effectively suing MGM in the US out of existence.

Same.

> not circumcised
> none of the men on my fathers side is apparently
> asked mom why I wasn't when I was young and had seen others boys that had
> mom says with a snide grin "oh, you'll understand when you're older"
> somehow this topic came up again with mom in conversation when I was around 12-13
> asked again why I wasn't circumcised
> explained about my dads senpai not doing it and then says "you'll find out why soon enough"

EVERY, and I mean EVERY women that hadn't been with an uncircumcised guy before that I've been with over the past 25+ years (stopped counting after 30) has told me this about my uncircumcised cock after a good railing:

> oh wow, now I see what my girlfriends were talking about, it feels much better than circumcised.

Now the only problem I have with it is that it makes you MUCH more sensitive, so if that bitch isn't on top of her game with blowjobs, it can be VERY uncomfortable, and chafing issues after too much fucking can be a problem too if you're not careful.

The only major comfort issue I've encountered is that if you aren't careful, you can get a heat rash on the head of your dick or the foreskin, and that shit will put you out of commission real fast with a LONG heal time unless you have neo-sporin cream, and that makes it go away overnight.

Feel free to ask any questions if needed.

Oh, and in case it helps with the discussion at hand:

> length - 6 7/8"
> circumference - 5 1/2"
> My height - 6' 2"
> Weight - 185

Thanks for the nightmares, canton! But yeah, it's weird how it's kind of a regional thing, just stupid parents trying to keep up with other stupid parents. I'm from central California and almost all my friends were cut there, then I moved to northern California and pretty much everybody is intact here. That's part of what started my long slow meltdown of anger, I was passed that people actually got to keep it, and even worse I found out that it's pretty much the best part too. Fucking kike doctors!

*cabron, not canton :^)

i haven't gotten my dick wet in 3 years but back then i used to have sex like an animal, several times a day. i don't remember experiencing any of the problems you mentioned, are you sure you aren't a cutfag?

Yeah, I'm angry enough already. Thanks though.

>The best revenge is to ruin a good life, and that's what I intend to do, over, and over, and over
By revenge you mean sit on your ass and post on Sup Forums. Amirite

By revenge I mean crowd sourcing a plan, helping others confront what they are afraid to deal with, figure out who are the main fuckos to target for humiliation, and eventually sue when public opinion has been sufficiently shifted to my favor.
I have designed microwave telecommunications equipment for million dollar projects, competed at the national level in downhill mountain biking, and am currently a wildland firefighter. I make shit happen and I ain't afraid to die.
What the fuck have you ever done in your life? Huh?

Is that restoration process worth it? The skin is slightly loose and wrinkly there already as a result of some kind of swollen infection I had when I was young, so I sometimes wonder if I might be halfway there. I'm just worried that I might just end up with even more of a frankenstein cock if I go for more. I have a big dick that works well enough so I'm pretty hesitant.

Don't be. Don't fall for the "muh sensitivity" cheese dick meme. It's bullshit. Speculative at best.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little goy? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the IDF , and I’ve been involved in numerous Brit milahs on small children, and I have over 300 confirmed circumcisions. I am trained in genital mutilation and I’m the greatest mohel in all of Israel. You are nothing to me but just another patient. I will wipe your foreskin out with precision, the likes of which has never been seen before on Yahweh's Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with talking about having skin on your dick? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of CryptoJews across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the incision, maggot. The procedure that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call a dick You’re fucking cut, goyim. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can circumcise you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my mouth. Not only am I extensively trained in Kikery, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Israeli military and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable dick skin off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn goyim. I will shit Judaism all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking cut, goyboy.

> mfw I remember my mom would threaten me with having the circumcision done if I didn't keep it clean and pull the skin down when I was really young
> If you don't pull the skin down over the head on a consistent basis when you're a kid, it makes it REALLY hard to do so when it grows as you get older, and making it to the point of the skin tearing to do so or you'll get a really nasty infection because you can't clean yourself properly

Oh, I'm certainly uncut (my cock looks like a snake in a skin colored turtleneck when he's not excited)...but I think I have the irritation issues I do because I have just really sensitive skin overall.

To be perfectly honest I don't know how common the issues I have are with not being cut, mainly because it's not something I've talked about with pretty much anyone.

Bro, you are in denial. You need to get angry, and get loud about it. If you bottle up shit inside it's going to make you sicker than if you just express it, no filter, just pure righteous rage from your soul, like a warrior. It's ok, this is why I made this thread.

I know what you are talking about with the sensitivity problem, user. The head is more sensitive because its under the foreskin all day long. You can train it to become less sensitive by tapping/rubbing etc every day in the shower or bath, there are guides online that are for this specifically. I had the same problem so I started "desensitizing" and after `1 month it made a noticeable difference.

Instead of hiding behind a meme, why don't you tell me how you really feel? There's no point threatening me unless you really do want to meet up.

My fantasy of rounding up muslims and debagging them before dispatching them with a single shot to the head is still intact, as are most of us in the UK.

>believing what a woman says about dicks

How do you know you just weren't longer or thicker than other dudes? That would make you being uncircumcised insignificant.