Well gee golly there sure are a lot of new faces out there tonight.. They got you guys out in full force!

Well gee golly there sure are a lot of new faces out there tonight.. They got you guys out in full force!

Well this is great! It really is! Because now I can remind all the folks here and inform all you newfags that this whole narrative of Russian 1337 Hackers which evolved into "The Trump Campaign is colluding with Russia"™® was all made originally to cover up something else.

The murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich. The real leaker of the DNC emails, killed by the deep state in 'a robbery gone Bar's in which Seth was left with his phone, his watch, and a wallet full of hundreds of dollars. He was shot twice in the back of the head.

Assange, when asked if Seth Rich was the leaker, started to nod during an interview.. but caught himself and said something along the lines of "we keep our sources confidential.. alive or dead"

Seth Rich was a Democrat. He saw corruption and took action in hopes of a better world. He died for that.

The Russians didn't hack the DNC. It was an inside job, by a patriot who believed in America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg
youtube.com/watch?v=PzqcUK3dwWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6TWn32rbVmI
wjla.com/news/local/new-private-investigation-into-the-murder-of-dnc-staffer-seth-rich
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have always believed this.

That's why the media picks up the Russia thing the minute the news gets slow, they're brainwashing to make people think that it's ridiculous to believe anything else.

When right-wingers say anything about it, it's an "alt-right conspiracy theory"

But this this Russian hacking thing is the biggest bullshit conspiracy theory of them all.

Assange on Seth Rich

youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg

This video is preDAK FYI, from fall of last year. For those who have not seen this, it is required viewing.

Bump for one of the biggest patriots of my lifetime.

Fake News!!

>Rich's girlfriend told NBC Washington, "There had been a struggle. His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and yet they never took anything...They didn't finish robbing him, they just took his life."

Afterwards Hillary Clinton mentioned him in a speech, saying that we needed to limit guns to avoid gun violence like this. Of course she failed to mention she was probably involved in arranging his death. Disgusting.

Pure coincidence

youtube.com/watch?v=PzqcUK3dwWQ

reddit is that way faggot

DNC going all Muh Russia just seals it for me.

>divide

the DNC shit show was the highlight of the entire election

youtube.com/watch?v=6TWn32rbVmI

>bernouts getting actively silenced with noise machines, their seats taken by paid proetstors, lights turned off on their section, organized counter chant cards found under all the other seats

Bernie's face did it for me.. that guy is a sold out but in the crowd shots he did NOT look happy about it

This man was a true American patriot. I hope his sacrifice won't be in vein.

yeah youre fucking right i want to divide this board, namely to reddit faggots who are making this board unbearable like you, and then the rest
or are you saying that youre not an avid reddit user

If you had been here even six months you would know what the fuck we're talking about, this was a huge deal and people need to remember.. we need to get Trump to investigate this if possible

Seth Rich was a better man than you, newfriend

>muh reddit boogeyman
no, I don't go to reddit. i like how there's always someone in a thread accusing everyone of it though. keep up the good work. good use of resources.

ive been on Sup Forums since 2012 so trust me i can tell the obvious degradation of this board and your very liberal usage of reddit spacing
yes everybody is a shill, it couldnt possibly be that literally everyone who has been here since before the election can spot le_donald users from a mile away

kek

>literally everyone who has been here since before the election can spot le_donald users from a mile away

Apparently you can't. I could never really figure out how to read reddit threads, that shit is so convoluted.. the BBS format has existed since like 1991 and is way more accessible.

I've been here since before Reddit existed, and you don't know what the fuck you're talking about mate.

yeah, i suppose it could be that you're just an annoying cunt who sees reddit in the shadows.
btw, since we're comparing dick sizes, i've been on Sup Forums since it was /new/ and faggots like you ruined that board too.

>You're a redditor
>No u
Jesus, get a room and start fucking each other already.

Kek

Yep. There's a reason the DNC didn't allow the FBI to investigate their servers. It would show that Seth Rich either pulled the emails himself, or coordinated with an outside hacker for the escalation of privileges necessary for such an action.

lmao I think yanks misread this one. Assange is Australian, nodding initially to a question doesn't mean "yes" to the question it'll mean "yes I understand what you're asking"

We literally will vocally say "yeah nah" sometimes to answer a question in the negative. It just means "yes I understand what you're asking - no".

the more you know

maskerovka

(lets assume for a moment that the fsb did hack and leak the emails)

why and would purpose would this serve? It would undermine hillary. which would make putin relatively stronger.

But in the case of trump? what can putin gain from helping trump? He doesn't get syria to himself (or worse he has to deal it with it all on his own), he doesn't get higher oil (or other commodity) prices, he doesn't get sanctions lifted

to all the ctr shills

WTF does putin gain from having Trump as president?

Okay well that is something I hadn't really known.. but still his reply afterwards seems to support my initial assumption

google search "yeah nah" if you don't believe me. It's an aussie thing, confuses the fuck out of tourists especially because Aussies don't know it's just an Aussie thing so when people get confused with how they answer they get confused as to why the other is confused.

I don't think Seth Rich leaked because he wanted to help Putin.. if anything he probably wanted to help Sanders, who the hacked emails show was clearly being cheated by backroom deals and political maneuvering.. the left was going to shame him for being an atheist, for example.

Being an insider he probably also understood the political deal making that put DWS in the DNC chair position.. and would lead to Tim Kaine ( the former chair ) being made Clinton's running mate

If not that, he probably just wanted to fight corruption within his own party because he still believed in America

We got "yeah nah" in the US too. It's usually "yeah no" though, or "no yeah"

I'm not smart enough nor do I have enough time to put it all together, but I have always thought that there is some cosmic pizza element at play as well.

Is there any actual evidence that Seth Rich is the leaker? How would he have access to everyone's emails anyway? I never actually saw anyone post evidence he was the leaker they just stated it like it was a confirmed fact already. At this point to me he's just an insider that met an unfortunate end, but conspiritards never let a good coincidence go because they refuse to accept coincidences can happen.

He was data director or some similar IT position where he would have had access.. I'll have to look it up, I've forgotten the exact role he had

how retarded do you have to be to not "figure out " reddit's format? I have a dumbass friend who got lost in comments when I linked him to one one time cause he couldn't figure out that the OP was AT THE TOP

fucking retards

A real human Breen.

>if anything he probably wanted to help Sanders,
it's exactly this. He was disgusted that HIS PEOPLE, the dems, did what they did to fuck over Bernie.

bump

wjla.com/news/local/new-private-investigation-into-the-murder-of-dnc-staffer-seth-rich

Interesting article with some details I hadn't seen.. a 'former us intelligence officer' approached the family and said it had something to do with 'russians'.

Well let's see,when it was brand new I went there a few times and thought it was shit and basically never went backI get enough reddit for my life in screenshot posts here.

And listen here young whippersnapper, I've been on the internet since 1991 and I'm set in my ways. Suck my dick.

One last bump before I go to bed

That pic is pretty funny. What's the deal?

Well I can tell you it wasnt Jim Margolis who was the leakier....by his own statement to Pedosta

Wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/54327