Wait Wait Wait! can someone explain why people like Boogie2988 shouldn't deserve free healthcare...

Wait Wait Wait! can someone explain why people like Boogie2988 shouldn't deserve free healthcare? Sure he has a pre-existing condition. He's overweight, is that his fault? No really, most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics. People have different metabolism. Plus boogie is probably a millionaire and makes a lot of money that he puts back into the economy in the form of purchasing goods and services. He makes millions of people happy and entertains them with his videos and game reviews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=S9mFpTTiEYc&t=431s
youtube.com/watch?v=ycWERUKwx_k&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am sure he has made plenty of money to undergo liposuction.

>He's overweight, is that his fault?
yes

He's said he's a food addict

Also no he doesn't "deserve" free health care

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

NOW PAY UP

actually he is too massive to survive liposuction. his doctor told him so.

He gets no sympathy fatty

>Be a fat piece of shit
>Don't actually care if I get healthcare or not.

It's almost like only entitled fucks think they should get something they didn't work for.

Now if we invent the auto-doc and pass the point of people having to work to provide healthcare, we can talk.

We ain't there yet.

How will he be able to afford more funko pops, nintendo plushies, star wars shit and all his epic gamer gear if he has to pay for his weight loss surgery?????

oh look its this thread again
sage

if only we can find someone else to do game reviews on youtube

rip fatty ding dong

How did he get so fat in the first place?

His doctor's an idiot. Obviously he wouldn't survive removing ALL of that at once. The point would be to lipo some AND install lap band to encourage a dietary change which will in turn bring his body down to a weight in which he can work out without snapping his pathetic ankles.

He doesnt need liposuction. He just needs to put down the fucking fork a little earlier.

Losing weight when you are that heavy is fucking easy. You need to be eating a huge amount of food just to maintain that size.

Slide thread? Slide thread.

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died ingas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don'tbother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

why do you have to keep all fat fucks alive all the defectives i believed you people believe in eugenics and a more pure race also its his fault that he eats himself to death fuck him

>can someone explain why people like Boogie2988 shouldn't deserve free healthcare?
Because it costs money to provide that care. If no one is paying for it then their is no care delivered.

Because it would be like giving away the lottery to a bum.

The fat fuck could pay for his own insurance

>Most obesity s a pre-existing condition

Since when is being lazy a medical condition? Fuck off.

We already have. Repeatedly. Booger's health is his responsibility; not ours. He rich enough to pay for his 20,000 calorie per day diet.

He needs to manage to put on his big boy pants and be an adult. Matter is over and done.

>be millionare
>probably paying taxes at >30-35%
>wants his taxes to go back to himself in terms of healthcare because he's an obese fuck and it's expensive to keep Crisco-niggers alive
>I'm talking it takes 20% of medical costs nationwide to pay for obesity in America

Nah fuck him

It sure is. I'm down... Let's see...

425 around september of last year...

352 at my last scale in...

I wish I were smarter and could do this in my head.

I also wish I had the frame of mind to just use a calculator and pretend I was that smart.

Anyway, I just stopped eating fucking McDonalds at every meal and drinking literal diabetes.

Weight's still on the down trend, by the by if anyone cares.

But dude Dunkirk and my based Nolan Directing.

anyone that pays "40000" in "Medicare tax" can afford their own care.

why, would anyone else needlessly pay for his care when he can obviously afford it himself?

btw, medicare tax is 3%, do the math

>No really, most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics.
how many obese people were there in auschwitz?

why wouldn't you pay for this beautiful + size woman's healthcare?

that's not being overweight, that's being obese, you burgers should know the difference better than anyone else in the world

You guys do realize that was a fake tweet right? Boogie didnt say shit about healthcare

Is he redpilled?

That's good, user. Keep it up desu.

Wait wait wait.

You mean to tell me he's making that kind of money and is on government cheese? What the fuck?

Jesus, I'm not proud to admit it, but I applied for disability when I was at my fattest piece of shit level and got denied while I was unemployed and homeless. What the fuck does this guy even do?

The point of nationalism, and the moral superiority of the white man, is that we are more than just base consumers. We are thoughtful creatures that understand the concept of sacrifice, and that we are willing to sacrifice a relatively small amount to help our kin.

That's been the basic tennant of every nationalist from Hitler to Pinochet.

The American system of 'fuck you got mine' is the pinnacle of modern Jewry, and shows just how kiked you people really are.

Sure, you can show a picture of Boogie and say why should I have to pay for this mans degeneracy, or you can realise that degerates will always exist, and that you're better than them. And part of being better than them means that they're abuse of the system won't impact you helping your brothers.

>we must constantly be talking about holohoax all the time or it's "da joos" trying to "slide" my "important" thread

oy vey

If you do get 'free' healthcare from your fellow citizens why aren't you obliged to keep yourself reasonably healthy instead of abusing their generosity?

Eh, I don't really need validation for it. It just started to hurt to be that fat and wasn't all that hard to just eat different food. I've got a popsicle stick in my mouth right now so it's hardly like I've been eating 'salad and chicken breast'

>Says 'if anyone cares'
>Says 'I don't need validation'

Yes, yes, I know. I suck.

I"m not sure he's on medicare himself, but if he's not actually lying and paid 40k on medicare alone that puts his gross around 1.3 million yearly.

so no. no sympathy for that mayonnaise eating fat fuck.

GUYS ITS A FAKE TWEET JESUS CHRIST

STOP FALLING FOR THE BAIT

How do you Americans get so fat in the first place?
I mean I eat junk food also, and quite often. I'm not fat, and I've never seen anyone with fat scooter

You have it the other way around, most cases of obesity result from poor choices not genetics. Do a lick of research before making yourself look like an ass. If you don't take care of yourself only an idiot would ask other people to take care of them. Especially for not being able to control yourself. That's your responsibility.

>poor genetics
this is not an argument for why he should be allowed to live, least of all sustained by the taxpayer

He can buy his own healthcare and he's fat because he chooses to over eat. Obesity is a choice, unlike gender, which is not a choice.

Seems like he has plenty of money to spend

>be a millionaire
>"deserve" "free" healthcare

Stop eating your fucking money and buy your own healthcare, boogie.

>nobody is entitled to the fruits of someone else's labor under any circumstance other than mutual written agreement
>literally no one. If your life depended on me giving you only 1ยข and i didn't want to, then you can go fuck right off to the grave

>over weight because of medical reasons affects less than 1% of US population

He is over weight because the health care system allowed him to be over weight. Because of his medical care, all of the consequence of his poor habits and decisions were removed, allowing him to just continue sucking resources into keeping him alive. If his insurance never covered his bad decisions in the first place, he would never have let himself get fat.

>genetics meme
>ignores the majority of American food is processed and loaded sugar.
>ignores the fact most Americans are lazy as fuck when it comes to being physically active for their own health.

Nice bait.

mass produced junk food that's packed with nasty shit is cheap, quick, and convenient. Americans spend most of their lives working to barely survive. We work a lot more than you do, so how we spend our time is affected by that. A quick and easy meal is preferable to the time it takes to cook something decent. In a country like yours that time spent cooking isn't a big deal, you have more time to spend because you don't work as hard or as long.

I feel like im dealing with liberals about gender

Either yall are fucking trolls or just want to be mad

We have hamburger helper (similar) etc. I think they're great :DD

>assume boogies a millionare
>assume he pays every penny of tax he's meant too
>refuse to assume he can afford to pay more tax in the form of healthcare for being such a fat fuck

Just because he might pay a large amount of tax doesn't mean he should receive special privileges. Some NEET that weighs his weight shouldn't be given any healthcare, neither should he, there is no point of bringing income into the equation.

Keep it going. We are all gunna make it brah.

I care less about Butter-Americans than I do about able-bodied Americans

Even africans have those genetic issues

"butter-Americans"?

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin absorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

He's way less likeable when hes out of his Francis character...

He's quite rich, isn't he? Why doesn't he pay for himself?

Thats not what would kill him dumbass.

He would need to be put under anesthesia and his heart wouldn't be able to take the anesthetic. Its already pumping 10 times harder than a regular heart due to his body mass. That is why just walking around the block would kill him.

If u have poor genetics and metabolism then change ur diet and don't eat like a regular person u faggot

Who is this faggot and why does Sup Forums have such a hard-on for him?

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, through the power of the Internet!
>*has an IV of Mountain dew and Doritos (dewitos) pumping straight into his veins.
>*Eating what appears to be a pop cycle composed of lard with a coating of butter
I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue,
>*10 pop up annotations link to 10 other videos made by Boogie2988 on this identical subject when obviously his 10 million views are slowing down.
>*Bites chunk out of lardcycle
My daddy was a drunk, who drank himself to death, mommy was abusive mentally ill woman because she tried to make me lose weight, and get a job.
>*Begins crying, the exertion on his body from this action is the most activity it has had in years.
>*Begins sweating profusely, breathing heavily
>*Takes final bite of lardcycle
They are both dead now, I like to think that they died of embarrassment because their son is such a failure in life.
>Uses Big Mac to wipe away tears, then eats in one bite
I am a business owner with a brand, I make over six figures a year, and I am married. I like to think I am successful, but I am also a failure. I suffer depression and foodoholism. I cannot physically please my wife so I put up with being a cuckold. I am a piece of shit so lazy, I have never had a real job, I have made being a basement dwelling nerd into a career. I need your views, and patreon bux to pay for my health care needs so I don't have to sacrifice any of my toybux and caloriemoney. Thanks, please subscribe and like this video if you are not a heartless republican.

He said his mom eventually admitted to him that she intentionally raised him on a bad diet so he'd be too fat to leave her. Pretty fucked up if that's true.

It was his parents fault. You should watch a video about it

Same shit, different day. Sup Forums just like the rest of us is fucking miserable pieces of shit that can't handle the reality that someone they despise is having a better life than them.

Personally: i'm fine with it. Create all the fake tweets you want, pretend he's whatever you want. at the end of the day he's not a bad guy and i believe him when he says he just wants health care for the rest of us. I still don't want to pay for it tho, i'm healthy.

>ACA
>Free Healthcare

Kek

It was his parents fault when he was a child
He is a grown man now, has a wife, he knows fat is going to kill him, but he chooses not to change his ways
There is only so much you can blame on the parents

and then watching that bum spend all of the lottery money on drugs and other shit that would make him popular amongst the homeless community. shit would be retarded

Is the fact that he's over 500 lbs also a sketch?

LOL NOPE. He's definately one of the fattest fucks to ever live.

But I SINCERELY doubt he ate all of that modeling gingerbread or other prop shit from his sketches. I'm sure he eats similar and worse in real life but i'm 99% sure he didn't eat those things in those sketches.

If he's sentenced to living as a fat useless blob, why support his worthless cause at all? he's a waste of resources

>Overweight
>Pre-existing condition

are you fucking retarded? he's not having LIPOSUCTION. that's not for fat people. That's for skinny house wives.

He's getting a gastric bypass. I think he said he's getting the lap band one.

idiot.

What are you doing for exercise?

I'm getting down to the weight where exercise is feasible,but want to approach it as a lifestyle change because that is what motivated me off the soda.

>millionaire
>can't afford to go on a diet and gym membership
0/8 made me reply to your shit thread now kys.

Youtube has subsidized his lifestyle.

Those I believe are gifts his fans mail him to the PO BOX he has. Probably worse than buying it himself if he's letting other people pay for his garbage.

UUUUHHHH THICKER

>Amerifats are the best argument against free health care.

wow is he reading the thread RIGHT NOW? If so HI YOU FAT FUCK.

Also user are you stalking him on his twitter? jesus christ. you're an embarrassment.

Dude eats jars of fucking mayo its his damn fault hes a land whale.

He admitted to 12000 calories a day. I don't doubt those "sketches" he ate every bite and then jewed the crumbs off the floor and stole his wifes 8000 calorie meal as well.

You are basically paying for 2 normal people to have healthcare and economies don't scale well that way.

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

LOL is he here? Boogie2988 you fat faggot. You salad dodgin, 600lb sack of shit. This is perfect material for you to make another depression video and manipulate the naive masses to send you more caloriebucks. Pay your own healthcare you marxist faggot.

LOL i can't believe people keep thinking that's real. Its so obviously not really mayoinaise in the video. They clearly replaced it with vanilla pudding. He's even said so.

I HAVE A THYROID PROBLEM!!! MY MOM ALSO RAPED ME AS A KID!!!! THATS WHY I EAT 5K CALORIES A DAY!!!

This is the second time I've seen this thread.

Is this fat retard paying people to shill for him on websites?

MOSQUITOED

interesting that most people that genetics stimulating their obesity before we started getting marketed large amounts of sugars, bread, meat and cheese were able to be functional and sizable and not people that had to be denied healthcare because they couldn't roll their fat asses out of bed in the morning

>GUYS ITS A FAKE TWEET JESUS CHRIST

youtube.com/watch?v=S9mFpTTiEYc&t=431s

6:39 in this video he is talking about ACA and lying about how he is "uninsurable".

Nope. They would insure him before the ACA but he would be paying his weight in gold for the coverage. Which he could afford with all those youtube bux.

Heres an extra video of the salt after he finds out trump is elected (@3:50 he begins talking about white privilege)

youtube.com/watch?v=ycWERUKwx_k&t=4s

Fuck this fat faggot.

Worse. He is subscribed to "lootcrate"

>Wait Wait Wait! can someone explain why people like Boogie2988 shouldn't deserve free healthcare?
Google about his earnings.

Than explain why he should get free anything.

did you even think, or are you just a saged shill?

>"free" healthcare

>Deserve

>Free

Hmmm.