Why does american white look different from european white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanics_and_Latinos_in_Texas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Confidence.

The same reason our frogs are gayer

Chemicals in the water and food.

>Why does British White looks different from irish White?

>Why does Chad Black looks different from Jamaican Black?

Maybe geography?

Lots of mixing, lots of mystery meat.

i didnt know genetics can change in 300 years.

Fluoride

Because they eat too much.

Mongrelization of European ethnicities. It works, though, because a White American is taller than their European kin.

Americans are the mix of every single Euro country. Ask yourself, do British and Norwegians look different? Yes night and day, that's why there's a big difference. Also tons of white hispanic mixing ( Think Canelo Alvarez.. )

Everyone's some form of Anglo-German-Irish-Scottish-Italian-Polish mongrel. Give or take a few depending on state of origin.

She's Canadian... and yes Canadian women are hot

Probably from being a combination of people from different parts. In Europe, you will see people with ancestors that lived in the same exact area for centuries. It's like the Amish but the whole continent. Imo young Americans look better if they are not fat than Europeans.

Freedom

Euros tend to be much more inbred.

hey ahmed LAUREN SOUTHERN IS JEWISH

>i didnt know genetics can change in 300 years

Are you talking about genetics as a whole or just minor changes in aesthetics?

You question seens to imply just aesthetics wich is possible to change in such period of 3 generations or so but theres in too muh variables to be certain.

She is jew.

Dental awareness

>what is 10 generations of geneflow

I know roaches have remained unchanged for several epochs but the least you could do is try to learn basic shit from google

>tons of white hispanic mixing
The fuck are you on about you shitskin?

Bc we're not really white

Because there are no white Americans you idiot.

White Americans are a distinct ethnic group, you ignorant fuck.

She's a jew.

ROSSIYA STRONG
EAT POTATO BE STRONG LIKE OX

She does not look hot.
Its funny you have to assert they are hot. Its like you know they are not.

Euros smoke.
Makes them lil skinnier, but also look a bit older too.

cmon fellow shitskinbro, are you implying you wouldnt lick her whole body?

This. It's the added burgers and flabbiness.

There are a lot of Irish genes floating around in the Americas. Way too much irish and scott. Really fucks up the gene pool. Almost as badly as racemixing with Blacks or natives.

Most Euros don't have anything to do with the irish or scotts.

Because "white" in North America is more of a blended mixture of various European sub-races, as opposed to Europeans seeming to stick with their own sub-race more.

i find americans to be better looking desu senpai

>a White American is taller than their European kin
quite opposite

Fucking kek

80% Italian here. AMA

Most American whites are of mixed European heritage.

Wus up nigga?

What's the other 20%? German?

American whites are an amalgam of every type of European, with a focus primarily on Anglo-Saxon genetics. Combine that with some interbreeding with the natives yielding higher cheekbones, as well as some occasional French influence near Louisiana and Quebec, and boom, your standard American white.

Meh

Everyone's saying basically the same thing, so just to add on to that, all the European groups have now assimilated to form a mostly monolithic "white culture". I feel confident in saying that even ethnic mixing would not be so prevalent if this amalgamation never happened.

I did not mean Lauren. I meant pic related in leafs post.
But yeah I would fuck Lauren so hard.

What's good mi muchacho

10% Balkan 9% unspecified southern euro 1% french.

>interbreeding with the natives
maybe you but not the rest of us.

>the cameltoe pic

>Hispanic and Latino Texans are residents of the state of Texas who are of Hispanic or Latino ancestry. As of the 2010 U.S. Census, Hispanics and Latinos of any race were 51.5 of the state's population. 39.6% of Texans are of Mexican descent, accounting for 88% of Hispanics in Texas.[1]
Tejano or Texano (Spanish for "Texan") is a term used to identify a Texan of Criollo Spanish or Mexican heritage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanics_and_Latinos_in_Texas

FPBP

Kek did not grant you the first post, because you're a faggot.

>10% Balkan
>absolutely confirmed non-white.

learn about genetics faggot

I would bathe my face in her ass sweat until I suffocated / drowned.

jew

It's the black blood. Look it up. Most ''''white'''' ''''''americans'''''' have black blood.

>wants nigger sperm on his face.

post your face when 100 european

jesus chrust, if you can't recognize a jew after all these years on Sup Forums you should be hanged

>b8
nice try m8

Third generation American here with DNA tested: Zero negroid.

Americans are degenerate Europeans.

pic very related

>American
You mean British?

what is this new meme...

50% with a dash of Jew.

>whai?

Superiority

>europe more inbred
What are US southerners?

because Europeans are all inbred

>HUR DUR POST PIC ON ANONYMOUS SITE
>HUR DUR SHOW IDENTITY ALREADY
You just came here from reddit didn't you?

Lurk 2 years before posting.

>Trucker hat
>Extremely tight clothes
>Cankles
>Bleach blonde hair

What a whore. Who the hell would marry a girl that walks out of the house like this? I bet she can't even cook.

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!
WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!
HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL
GOOD MEME
SORRY I MEAN
GREAT MEME
GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!
NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
XD
LE UPBOAT
XD
ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^( BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE.

Because Americans are a really weird blend of other whites
Also this

Can you at least pick a better chick

American food is highly processed and full of stuff like HFC

This is also responsible for the 'shart in mart' phenomenon

holy fuck. Yummy

In general we stopped inbreeding for the most part.

>jesus chrust, if you can't recognize a jew after all these years on Sup Forums you should be hanged

Nah I recognize them but I still wanna fuck em. Not all of us rolled over and joined the NatSoc invasion of Sup Forums... we're still here

Because American whites are a mix of many different groups of Europeans, mostly German/Anglo/Irish in that order. We also have pretty significant amounts of other European people, and it varies depending on where you are in the US.

White americans are one big cluster fuck of European genes with a hint of nigger and probably some native thrown in for good measure.

stop looking at white women, they are not for you

And I thinking Sup Forums had elected one to the White House. Well, philosophically speaking that is...

Can't say I expected much more from a leaf.

Whites born in Europe have kept the features of their respective sub-ethnic group or whatever they're called, whereas whites in the United States have sort of been mushed together.

the main reason is white north and south americans are a mixture of different races for example I am part french irish Pennsylvania Dutch welsh and huron indian we are mutts

It's because we're European mutts. When you blend together bongs, krauts, frogs, slavs, and micks you get some different looking white people.

FAKE JPG

Because of shit like pic related.

>fake hair
>fake teeth
>fake tits
>playboy necklace

Garbage person.

>American
>European
You posted a Canadian.

Why are you on this website?

Australians are just British and Irish and yet we look a bit different.

Tens of millions of Americans unironically have like 3% Native American DNA.

The mixing of various European ethnicities is also a factor. A Swedish family would like have kids that all look the same (blonde hair light eyes etc) an American family has Euro mutts with mixed features (Italian nose, blonde air, green eyes, freckles, etc) so it looks different.

are you from South Carolina

>Tens of millions of Americans unironically have like 3% Native American DNA.
I've never heard anything like this. Perhaps you're mixed and post blatant lies to try and make yourself feel better?

Right>Left

Hey help me out fellow jews, I really want to help destroy poll. Should I try to divide first and then conquer? That makes the most sense, but something tells me that maybe we should conquer first and then divide? Whatever

Anyway, irish and italians are not white and catholics aren't christian, there. I bet you imbeciles will waste hours on posting because of that drivel. Haha, back to jewing I guess!

Google it. The average admixture of a white American is 98.6% European, and a lot of them, particularly Southerners, are even lower.

I have no horse in this race, I'm not even American, I'm here on vacation.

Potato with bread is the best food, fuck you

It's not me, I just saved it from previous racemixing threads.

>better

This whole.. thing... is ridiculous.
Weekly wax jobs, 3 hours in a makeup chair, shitty burned-out salon hairdos, fake tits. This bitch needed more work-over than the fucking world trade center after 9/11 to do this one photoshoot or whatever it is from.

Total garbage.

different phenotype, multiple different European settlers came to the Americas and bread together while the landscaped made the people sound and look different too, Our environments can play a role on our genealogy

hmmmf

She's Canadian and insanely hot

Jew, and her tits are lopsided.
Pass.