Is meme magic dead?

I know this sounds like a shill post, but I've been sort of worried. We all know that get, by the power of meme magic, SHOULD have gotten Le Pen elected. So, why didn't it?

Well, what happened before that election? Matt Furie drew the comic that killed off Pepe.

We all know that Pepe is Kek's avatar on the internet. It is through Pepe that Kek can work his egyptian chaos magic. Kek is likely unable to be killed, but Pepe...

Pepe was brought to us through fiction, through the comic Boy's Club. It may be possible that, if Pepe was killed in the fiction he originated in, then Pepe is canonically dead. This means that Kek no longer has an avatar to manifest on the internet, which means that his meme magic has been cut off.

If all of this is true, then what should we do? I believe that we have three options:

We replace Pepe with another meme that Kek can manifest through (Dat Boi is the only option that seems to make sense, but not sure).

We create and force a new frog-based meme, though artificially creating a new avatar for Kek may not work.

We find a way to canonically resurrect Pepe. I believe that, at the given moment, only Matt Furie has the power to do this, as he owns Boys Club, the fiction Pepe was born in. If someone were to purchase the rights, or have legal permission to take over the comic, someone could resurrect Pepe in that fiction, meaning that Kek will return to us.

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/122450132021?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

damn

Because it was actually a moloch get... He is not powerful as kek who can only grant you the truth with all same digits like with 77777777 where he said Trump will win... Who are we to question the mysterious ways of our prophet?

Didn't specify when she would win.
He's got finite resources to work with, and is setting up the Ali-oop for her slam dunk next election cycle. Cut the frog some slack

Pepe is old meme. One meme for one elections. Trump dried pepe. French anons shouldve come up with something fresh.

french people are really, really bad with memes

It only works for Anglo countries

hes still alive

KEK HAS ALREADY RAISED PEPE, AFTER THREE DAYS

Here's the truth...

Meme magic is real in the sense that we are a collective consciousness. We are channeling our awareness into a symbol and using it for what we want the most if we're all collectively wanting that "thing" to happen

That's why everyone says, "best timeline ever", because we're shaping the timeline.

Collective consciousness is something the elites know about and have been using for years which is why they use the media to shape public opinion

Some parts of the internet feel collective consciousness ties into the cubism and Saturnism and some have even alleged it caused 9/11

We either by accident or by some other force have tapped into one of the secrets (((they))) have been hiding from us

They're now trying to take that power away from us to use random memes so that we back off of 1 solid meme. They don't want all of our consciousness behind 1 figure

That's why you've been seeing so many threads about "what can Sup Forums hijack next?" (i.e. OK sign, rainbows, upside down CNN logo), they're trying to bait us into going into different directions and abandon Pepe

Don't fall for their Jewish tricks!!!

Kek is life, Kek is eternal, Kek is Pepe, Kek is us

Brexit an Trump were memed for years. France is just too low energy.

My ID's palindrome of Thoth only proves it.
The happenings tonight prove it.

The post said that Le Pen will win. Does that mean she will especially win the election? Or she will win because in the end people will believe her and it will happen as France collapse. Remember, KEK is a god of chaos. We don't know what exactly will happen.

ebay.com/itm/122450132021?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Here's how:
Since Lain enforces the will of Kek, she will move as he wishes. Kek wills that there be an avatar for himself, so Lain will move to make it.

We need to get Lain, then through her Kek will incarnate again.

Pepe is dead. The original creator held the rights to live for pepe. He choose to kill pepe.

Pepe is killed and as a result, kek has no grounding to transfer his meme magic through in our dimension.

These are troubling times indeed. A world without meme magic. We are already losing ground. Le pen btfo. Comey btfo. Trumps wall btfo.

We need the one from the prophecy to raise up and show himself in these troubled times. I fear we haven't much time left before it is too late. Are you with us ITT? Check em and Praise to kek!

I think it has to be a frog, that's why Pepe worked so well.

Keep Lain out of your faggot ass reddit memes, thanks.

>gas yourself

>some irrelevant """creator""" of a cartoon character that's only popular because of us gets to decide the fate of it

fuck off

Because we fucked up by not meme-ing Le Pen into office.... we spent our time attacking Macron.

We literally did the same thing the media did to get Trump elected.

We gave Macron the attention instead of Le Pen.

does the herd have to migrate away?

was too much exposure gained with the trump election?

Sup Forums was already a normalfag playground but the population increase during the election was massive.

It didn't say *when* she would win
/thread

Unfortunately 7's are stronger than 2's.

>le pen wins trump starts ww3
Le pen wins in 2022 and Trump starts WW3 late in his second term ensuring his third term.

CIRNO IS TRYING TO KILL PEPE FOR GOOD

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

2 has nothing on 7. Lepen had no 2 shit like trump with his 70 years / 7 months / 7 days stuff.

Thoth is not the ally of Kek, you should know this.

>Well, what happened before that election? Matt Furie drew the comic that killed off Pepe.
that was after

Sup Forums thrives on fresh daring new content and memes, not beating a dead frog for the umpteenth time

I present Pepe's new form

It's because Kek is biding his time until September.

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

bas3d