Whites will be a minority in this country in 30 years and there nothing you can do about it

Whites will be a minority in this country in 30 years and there nothing you can do about it.

Yet again the hispanic race conquers the stupid gringo

Right, Time magazine told me so

hey esse
that lawn ain't gonna trim itself
chop chop

>Hispanic
>Race

NO
NO
NO
NO

YOU STUPID FUCKING MESTIZOS

STOP THIS

YOU'RE FUCKING IT UP FOR THE HISPANICS WHO DON'T SHARE YOUR MIXED RACE MESTIZO AZTEC RAPE BLOOD

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE THAT YOU FILTHY MESTIZO MEXICANS OWN

FUCK YOU

YOU FILTHY FUCKING MESTIZO BROWN FUCK

YOU ARE BROWN DUE TO YOUR INDIAN GENES

NOT YOUR HISPANIA GENES

THE MORE ACTUALLY GENES A BEANER HAS A FROM HISPANIA, THE WHITER IT WILL BE

YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF RACE IS SO FUCKING BACKWARDS

YOUR RACE ISN'T HISPANIC BECAUSE THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT MADE THE WORD HISPANIC AS A GEOGRAPHIC TERM

I'M SICK OF YOU FUCKING HALF BREED BROWN BAGS OF SHIT ACTING LIKE YOUR RACE IS HISPANIC BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING THE WORD UP FOR WHITE HISPANICS LIKE THE SHEEN FAMILY AND HISPANICS WHO ARE PURE WHITE

NEWSFLASH

HISPANIC IS A GEOGRAPHIC TERM OF LINEAGE REGARDLESS OF FUCKING RACE

YOU MESTIZOS DON'T OWN THE FUCKING WORD

IF YOU FILTHY FUCKS ARE GOING TO BITE THE MIGHTY WHITE HAND THAT FUCKING FEEDS YOU FAT BEANER FUCKS TACES THEN AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENTLY TO CALL YOUR FILTHY ASSES "MESTIZOS" SO YOUR GREED DOESN'T RUIN THE REPUTATIONS OF HISPANICS THAT DON'T SHARE YOUR RAPE INJUN BEAN GENES

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF

HISPANIC COULD HAVE BEEN IRISH OR ITALIAN TIER IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU MESTIZOS PRIDING YOURSELF ON THAT WORD LIKE IT'S YOUR FUCKING RACE BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HELLISH HYBRID YOU ARE

FUCK OFFFFFFF

THE SPANISH MAN WILL NOT BE BLAMED FOR MESTIZO CRIMES

We wuz conquistadors n shit

>taces

*tacos

my bad

sage faggot

Why do mestizos adopt conquistador imagery? you're fucking rape babies not conquistadors, you're not hispanic, you have nothing to do with the spanish or roman empire or the old world in general, you're fucking niggers.

It's OK Argentina, I believe you're white.

Autism. Settle down, I say this as the son of spanish immigrants too.

WERE ALL PART OF LA RAZA HERMAONS

These. It's pretty much the Mexican WE WUZ

kys nigger

Thanks for saying this.

fuck off shitskin

You know why. European blood is valued in latin america, here in florida you see DR monkeys and the like talk about concepts like "advancing your race" which is just the desire to make the next generation more european.

Latin america has a lot of self hating mongrels, I think the terms hispanic and latino is their only way to cope as a culture en masse. Calling them an indio makes them recoil haaaaard.

Your a shitskin too carnale . Stop denying it. I can see the indio behind your ears

>the indio behind your ears
This is how I know you're an indio. You all talk about this shit when heritage comes up in a conversation.

> I can see the indio behind your ears
What the fuck does that mean? I was raised in western European culture I have no knowledge of shitskin folk idioms

>Manlet wetback think Spaniards regard him as one of them
Kek.

theyre already reduced to a plurality among young people. this country belongs to us now.

>hispanic race
cringe

You know it's bad when a Greek tells you to do the jobs he doesn't get paid enough to do.

>HISPANIC COULD HAVE BEEN IRISH OR ITALIAN TIER

Shooting pretty low

>Unironically calling wetbacks manlets as if Spaniards themselves aren't also manlets