AUDIENCE CHEERS COMEY FIRING BEFORE COLBERT CORRECTS THEM

OCEANIA HAS ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH EASTASIA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/colbertlateshow/status/862119534500749312
youtu.be/RCVBEE1SfXI
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtube.com/watch?v=cUTFqxG-ziIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUTFqxG-ziIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUTFqxG-ziIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUTFqxG-ziI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Yep, liberals don't make their own opinions. They just wait until their (((late night comedy shows))) to know what to think.

Yep. Conservatives will not look beyond the fact that Comey was fired three hours before it came out that the FBI was issuing subpoenas.

I guess pizza chain child molesting occult conspiracies are more believable than the FBI director being fired after the FBI issued subooenas to trump cronies.

can yo post the link to the tweet?

SOMEONE POST THE WEBM CLIP NOW

twitter.com/colbertlateshow/status/862119534500749312

I love Colbert audience now

>not realizing that TV show audiences are programmed to clap at specific times

have any of you stupid niggers ever sat in a taping? also, the show isn't live when it airs, so if this was a real gaffethey would obviously have edited it out

Yes top Kek!

Them poor dems might actually understand this, with 1984 being muh best seller.

Here come the shills, right on time.

This is true. The producers are trying to appeal to both sides at the same time. He tried to go big on national television and thought he would be praised like he did on comedy Central and it backfired. Now it's damage control.

>I guess pizza chain child molesting occult conspiracies are more believable than the FBI director being fired after the FBI issued subooenas to trump cronies.

OR perhaps the over a year long investigation that turned up nothing so far has hit its end and the ice finally got thin enough for Comey to fall through. There is only so much racketeering that can take place before your boss takes action. Comey serves at the leisure of the president, not the other way around. That was enough shooting across the President's bow.

DDDEEEERRRRRRMMMMMPPPPPFPFFF

They wouldn't retape the opening just because of that. He played it off pretty well, and they seem to have thought they could have it both ways. I genuinely don't think they realized how bad this looks.

OH SHIT THE DOUBLETHINK IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL

youtu.be/RCVBEE1SfXI
youtu.be/RCVBEE1SfXI
youtu.be/RCVBEE1SfXI
youtu.be/RCVBEE1SfXI
youtu.be/RCVBEE1SfXI
youtu.be/RCVBEE1SfXI
youtu.be/RCVBEE1SfXI
youtu.be/RCVBEE1SfXI
youtu.be/RCVBEE1SfXI
youtu.be/RCVBEE1SfXI

They wouldn't have to retape. It would be a matter of editing a quieter response from an earlier episode.

absolutely perfect

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

>people watch this show

miss the days colbert had integrity and actually shit on both sides rather than be a partisan hack for (((them)))

They would have to retape it because of Colbert's response. But he played it into his monologue pretty well, so why bother? These shows are not 100% scripted, they don't retape segments if something is mildly off. They do 5 shows a week, little things get messed up all the time. But they didn't see how this would look when connected to all the other blatant hypocrisy on Comey.

>literally 1984 level
This is spooky desu

Is that real? That can't be a real publicly financed ad.

people don't care about the truth. egalitarianism is a mistake. democracy is a mistake. gas the kikes race war now, etc. etc. etc.

He made his fame by parodying a political shill. Now he just became one.

You are fucking mad.

A man was fired the day, no, THREE HOURS after his department issues subpoenas.

I literally can't believe people can be this deluded.

I've been to a few tapings and clapping/laughs were completely automatic to the beats. When I watch the show I realize I was sort of brainwashed along with everyone with me and everything I laughed or clapped at wasn't actually funny or good. The audience probably didn't even remember who the fuck Comey was.

Didn't seem that bad honestly, I think Sup Forums is blowing this out of proportion.

Keep up the lower third tier shilling

WEBM WHEN
NEED TO REDPILL NORMIES

bump

I don't ever watch his show does he always do that cringey and vindictive Trump impression?

>I literally can't
Ugh like totally go back to tumblr. I can't even rn.

>miss the days colbert had integrity and actually shit on both sides
Do you come from another time line because he has ALWAYS been like this.

wtf i love colbert fans now

not entirely, he's been tolerable in the past, he just suffers from trump derangement syndrome just like every retard on the fringe left now

yes, he just linked his own shitty low count video for shekels

Ran during the Superbowl.

Please go away. We have it pinned at the top. You need to go. go go go. shoo. shoo. Your funding is still going to run out, and that will be horrible.

Colbert is a cock holster

I agree that their hubris is astonishing. They eat themselves alive. I would expect state sanctioned media to somehow correct this error, but maybe you're right and thought no one would notice.

maybe it was all staged, as if he's getting the
"trump audience" a good lesson on trump.
i mean everybody kinda knows these kind
of shows don't have genuine cheering? i mean things would get outta hand if its a free for all
who knows anyway maybe that one audience cheer was genuine and he proceeded to go on with the show.

>I literally can't
Well I literally can see how bug a faggot you are.

Should he have just bumbled a week before firing him? The Russia story is bullshit and everyone including Comey knows it. Comey was just burning up time and its a shock that he lasted this long frankly. Comey was wasting the department's resources and time, and most importantly wearing away public trust. It was time for new leadership.

HAHA stupid sheep cant even think for themselves

No he has always been like this and I would argue he used to be worse. He used to play a literal living breathing hyperbole strawman designed to make the right look insane. Retards like you ate it up because you found the parody endearing but to him it demonstrated his hate of the right. You should read his off the cuff opinions on Bill O'Reilly to see how he really sees things.

Worst thing is he doesn't even manage to sound similar to Trump. Even Jimmy Fallon does it better, and he's not good either.

When things are rough and tough and not at all fair
When there are mean people in my safe space square
When I'm confused and lost and can't go no where
I scream shill until it rings out in the aaaaiiiirrr
OHHHHH SHIIIILLL OHHH shiiIiiIl
It's what I scream cause people don't actually disagree with me.

What the hell happened to his comedic personality? His fame through the Colbert Report was him acting smooth, dignified, calm and collected about his opinion, but most importantly, his whole schtick was being ironically conservative, thinly being liberal and making fun of them by emulating them during the bush era when the jokes wrote themselves. Now he comes off as whiney and unironically scornful of the opposite side from yet another liberal pedestal. And he's not funny at all.

You're a fucking retard, he was actually humorous and had a decent show. You just don't like him because you hate how he is now, but I assure you anyone would take old Colbert over new any day

Lmao what a bunch of fucking sheep

>COMEYS FIRED - STOP ALL THE SUPEONAS!!!!!

I can't believe YOU are that deluded. The FBI still functions, and don't pretend this wasn't a long time coming. The fact the one senator asked Comey about the email regarding Lynch protecting Hillary means they know shits up.

Face it, David Brock won't save you this time, Shill

COMEY WAS FIRED THE DAY HIS DEPARTMENT ISSUED SUBPOENAS

>You're a fucking retard, he was actually humorous and had a decent show.
People like you who "used to think he was better" and "used to think he was more fair" are the true fucking retards. Nothing about him has changed. He always has been a vindictive cunt.

See this you retard

They're cheering a loose cannon and Trump shill being fired.

It's just that while being a Trump shill, he's also a loose cannon which was a liability to Trump.

I don't see the problem here.

Colbert USED to be good at satire. Once you get into publicly financed networks everything changes. It seems like there is an agenda now.

James Brien "Jim" Comey Jr. is an American lawyer

Lawyers do NOT belong in the government
My opinion stands.

>This is the LAST time we do it live! Fuck this "coverage" before they can read the correct opinions ahead of time.

>shill "pottery"

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>you guys are Trump fans? Did I mention Jeff Sessions

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Fucking mindless boobs

The majority of people who would go to a Colbert taping would not only know who Comey is but be desperate to have the 'correct' opinion on him.

>I literally can't

Then don't. Leave.

Oh the irony

Hey Russian shills, you worried your money will be taken away when your bitch is impeached?

I think Colbert legitimately thinks his audience is completely simpatico with him, so instead of delivering the news in a more somber tone of voice and looking dour, he instead came out with it excitedly. Which signaled to the audience, who mostly didn't know what to think cause they're brainless sheep, to cheer. Fucking hilarious.

>mfw colbert is a literal cult leader

He was decent at mocking neocons and cuckservatives, but that was an easy target. People remember that more fondly because they still hate Bush and the like. And Colbert has definitely gotten worse, as has all of the Left. Trump has driven them mad.

Trump was already impeached. Pence is now President.

>Colbert USED to be good at satire
Thats debatable but my point is he was never ever in his career "fair". His character existed to use extreme hyperbole to mock the right. That's it. Some retards actually identified with his character and thats why they fondly remember him meanwhile they are too stupid to understand he was mocking them.

He's mad because the audience is supposed to boo anything Trump does and they fucked up

Full on damage control, I cant even tell if its satire anymore

>paying attention to this nigger

This is a fair point. I second this.

>Russian shills
Are there any other retarded conspiracies you believe?

Top kek.

Regarding the letter, talk about some 88D backgammon. Now every libshit talking head is repeating the "I am not under investigation part". You could hear the audience struggle with that, and Colbert's shitty impression couldn't cover it up.

>I think Sup Forums is blowing this out of proportion.
i think Sup Forums a in damage-control and want to slide anything that alludes to dumbf's clear catatonia...

youtube.com/watch?v=cUTFqxG-ziIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUTFqxG-ziIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUTFqxG-ziIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUTFqxG-ziI

americans are so fucking stupid

We passed that point a long time ago.

That was kinda spooky to watch.

I find it hilarious that liberals keep holding 1984 movie nights and quoting it, without a trace or hint of irony.

I especially liked the Keith Olbermann tweets.

Do you think the FBI director was fired the same day his department issued subpoenas, and it was all a crazy circumstance?

You are the real idiot.

These people are absolutely brainwashed.

"No wait! You're not thinking what (((we))) want you to think!"

here's a "conspiracy" for ya, mulder... you third world dreg

Was comey fired the day his department issued subpoenas?

He was about to uncover Trump. Trump barely escaped this time.

>I find it hilarious that liberals keep holding 1984 movie nights and quoting it, without a trace or hint of irony.
Wait really? And I've never seen the movie. How does it compare to the book? Is it true to the newspeak language manipulation ideas? Probably not if liberals are quoting it.

well... derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

why else would we be here shit-posting...?

Ive seen the movie but i dont know which countries were on either side of the war
Does someone know can you guys tell me if so?

Do you think it's coincidence he was fired the same day the deputy attorney general started working and recommended Comey go immediately?

Colbert is a psyops technician.

Not seeing the irony of when Comney told him the exact verbiage for not investigating Hillary and then admitting she broke the federal law to the letter in the same speech.

Does it matter? The subpoenas were still issued, the cases will take months anyway, so this changes nothing. Comey was fired because he was an incompetent and corrupt piece of shit who literally wasn't doing his job when he didn't feel like it.

Is Colbert one of them?

I hope your persona is ironic.

That it would make it any funnier.