Is the Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod the most based church in America?

Is the Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod the most based church in America?

>traditionalist
>no cucked pope
>white
>reject female clergy and homosexuality

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism
elca.org/News-and-Events/7798
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominational_positions_on_homosexuality#Lutheranism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Listen, if you're choosing your church based on who the human leaders are rather than their spiritual doctrine, you are wasting the time of everyone concerned, not least of which yourself.

Catholics aren't Catholics because of the pope.

>Catholics aren't Catholics because of the pope.
No, they are catholic because their parents are.

They are far more conservative Lutheran synod's than LCMS.
A simple internet search would suffice.

They are Catholic because they have rejected God and his teachings.

I was just at a Missouri Synod Church that was progressive and retarded as all fuck. Meanwhile, my Evangelical Lutheran Church is ultra traditional. I know the stereotype is switched, which actually makes me a bit confused.

>not capitalizing "his"
Enjoy your hellfire.

Oh Protestant Internet Defense Force, how I've missed you.

Fuck.
>tfw you can't repent because predestination

Well, then don't fret. It was God's will for you to screw up in the first place.

>protestants
>based
excuses for selfish behavior weren't ok before and they're not ok now

Picking a religion based off politics instead of doctrines is just LARP shit

Careful, you might get executed by a lecherous King for not embracing his heresy.

>you betta not read the bible, else we're gonna excommunicate you
>good goy, keep paying your tithe

Definitely better than ELCA, where most clergy don't even believe in God. I hope the ELCA burns faster. I mean, they're already burning, but too slow.

Ah yes, the famous pamphlet Luther wrote when he was anally devestated Jews wouldn't convert to his heresy.

>Is the Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod the most based church in America?
>Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod
Thats a funny way to spell "Orthodox church of America"

Catchocucks are the worst

Martin luther? Who regreted opening the gates to creation of thousands of sects bikering for eternity?

There is no god you autistic faggit

Sounds like people claiming the MIDF was real. Catholicism is shilled on Sup Forums way more than any other denomination.

>atheist
>calling a Christian autistic
psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism

>>reject female clergy and homosexuality

elca.org/News-and-Events/7798
>Evangelical Lutheran Church in America celebrates 45 years of ordaining women

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominational_positions_on_homosexuality#Lutheranism
On 21 August 2009, The Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, the largest Lutheran church body in the United States, voted 559 to 451 in favor of allowing non-celibate gays to become ordained ministers.

Are you trying to refute the OP's post? If so you failed miserably. LCMS != ELCA.

>Are you trying to refute the OP's post? If so you failed miserably. LCMS != ELCA.
dont think so
>The Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, the largest Lutheran church body in the United States

>huur, I found a podunk splinter off of the Lutheran Church that actually doesnt go along with the rest of the Lutheran Church cuck doctrine
yeah, I failed *miserably*

It's not a splinter. There is no single official Lutheran church in the US nor internationally. But historically, Lutheran churches were not for the things the ELCA is for, so Missouri Synod has the normal views there anyway. You just weren't paying attention and fell on your face.

>Is the Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod the most based church in America?
OP definitely referred to LCMS, did not mention size of church body.

>yeah, I failed *miserably*
t. nigger-leaf tier faggot

>t. nigger-leaf tier faggot
No offense intended leafbro

I wouldn't be surprised, with that hue nigger constantly posting Islam threads and praising Mohammed (piss be upon him) in every tangentially related one.

Fuck all religion you cuck

>No offense intended leafbro
None taken: I live far far away from Toronto, in the West.