The way some people are almost looking forward to people to die in France after the elections is not only disturbing...

The way some people are almost looking forward to people to die in France after the elections is not only disturbing but downright evil.

Notice how some people are looking forward to the next terror attack, just to score some cheap political points.

Its horrifying that some people can think like this. What the hell happened to human empathy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are consequences for actions, leaf

France is dead, The new caliphate is rising, long live the Muslim truck of peace

People need to wake up. The survival of our civilization is more important than some people on a bus.
Any catastrophe that wakes people up a little more is a good thing. The longer we wait, the more horrible the outcome is going to be.

You're confused because you lack foresight like all the other retards who vote for this immigration bullshit.

the reason why is the offest cost upfront. more french deaths today for fewer in the future.

Let me guess, you're one of those delusional white supremacists who believe in """""white genocide"""""?

Lmfao, on one hand you turn down people literally fleeing for their lives from war zones, and then you try and act like you care about hman life? Don't make me laugh.

I look forward to it in the hopes it will unwash the brainwashing of the masses.
There's still time.

no.
Any more guesses? Any thoughts relevant to the topic?

If you're not a white supremacist, then you should realize that Islam has been a part of European civilization for hundreds of years. It's not "your civilization".

When I was young I was a very smart ass child. One day after my mom made dinner I saw that the oven top was no longer red so I thought to myself, not red = not hot. I was about to touch it to test my hypothesis but my mom stopped me. I kept telling her it wasn't hot and after a few minutes of this she was like "ok fine". I then touch it and got a blister on the tip of my finger. Moral of the story: I never did that again.

Do you know where you are?

>. It's not "your civilization".

Yes it is.
Western Christian civilization is distinct from islam... obviously.... Anyway this is irrelevant to the point. Bad things are going to happen if this continues.

>The way some people are almost looking forward to people to die in France after the elections is not only disturbing but downright evil.

It's the best way to cope with their self-inflicted genocide. If they don't want to save themselves then at least we'll have fresh happenings on the daily.

You are exactly what is wrong with this country, go suck fidel's kids dick more you fucking faggot

Not ALL human life. My People.

We don't think like this. We know it's going to happen. It's not a matter of if but when.

Families flee war zones, not men of fighting age.
Immigrants seek asylum in the first safe country. Economic migrants walk months further north to the countries with the most gibs.
You're discussing a topic which you are not experiencing first hand solely on your feefees. Fuck off

Why would I have empathy for traitors?
We're in for 5 years again of Hollande again. I don't care if they die, it's their fault. Le Pen was a shit candidate, but at still it was a real candidate, not a sequel.

There shouldn't be a next one.

Multiculturalism killed empathy.

As absence makes the heart grow fonder, familiarity breeds contempt.

I would agree with you,
But in reality they are just waiting for next week.

Sorry, why do we care about France again?
It's like feeling sorry for someone who committed suicide

meh

>u walking down the street
>u see a person hitting them self in the head repeatedly
>u say no stop that
>u will damage ur self if u keep hitting you self
>the person says no thanks and keeps hitting
>u get a little angry and tell them to stop because they will hurt themselves
>they yell at you and tell you to fuck off and starts hitting himself harder
>you lose all feelings for this idiot and tell him he didn't hit the other side of his head enough
>he thanks you he hadn't noticed becuz brain damage
>you laugh

day of the rake leaf

another shitty yurotrash empire bites the dust...more news at 9.

I am hoping for more terrorist attacks. We tried showing you statistics, you called us racist. We tried showing you past events, you called us xenophobic. We tried telling you that islam is indescribably violent, you called us islamophobic. We tried telling you that the only way to keep your country safe is to vote against unchecked immigration, you called us fascist, we tried telling you that feelings don't trump facts, and you called us nazis.

So now, we wait for you to die so you can experience what we're talking about first hand. And maybe next time around, you'll shut your mouths and let sane people run the country.

For the love of allah kill yourself

>cheap political points.
The existance of western civilization isnt a cheap point. The normies need to learn what they are actually doing. They were warned and they didn't listen.
>What the hell happened to human empathy?
When they began trying to wipe my people out.

Some European country has to take the fall and be the canary. The sooner it happens the better chances of saving America and maybe even Britain. It's the noble duty of the French to be slaughtered by roaming Sharia death squads and get that footage onto a major news network

>saving America

cant be saved either, champ

>Notice how some people are looking forward to the next terror attack, just to score some cheap political points.

I wouldn't say "cheap." 9/11 was a costly, major wake-up call on radical islam in the USA, and we've reacted accordingly. Other countries are still lax on Muslim migration and we only want to warn these people that they're leading towards disaster. Sometimes people want to be able to say "I told you so," but the truth is that sometimes people have to learn the lesson the hard way

Leaf. Most people in the Western world don't see carnage anywhere but outside our media. They've separated the real world from their world. So unfortunate events to others is nothing more than entertainment for the masses watching the carnage from the safety of their homes.

People that are outspoken in regards to pain and suffering of others to win some "I was right" kind of situation, eventually get ostracized by their peers. Then they become even more reclusive and end up as some doomsday prepper, cause they never realized that they were the snake in the grass.

It lost the election in France. They will reap what they have sown.

Not an argument lmao

>The way some people are almost looking forward to people to die in France after the elections is not only disturbing but downright evil.

>Some guy points to a light socket
>"I'm going to stick my dick in that."
>I say, "You better not, that would be bad."
>He gets mad and calls me names
>Fine, go stick your dick in the light socket then.
>He gets electrocuted
>Abloobloo, so sad.

No. Stupid games, stupid prizes. French people who voted for Macron voted for terrorism and blood in the streets. If they get murdered, they enabled it. If they get raped, they chose it. They aren't going to be victims, they will be volunteers.

No empathy. They don't deserve it. Empathy is for victims, no volunteers.

>Acknowledges that it is a matter of life and death
>"just to score some cheap political points."

Of course, the people who maim and kill people for political reasons have wildly important and pressing political points that had to be made with the blood of strangers.
Sure, they keep blowing people up, running them over, raping children, robbing, beating, spitting on, attacking people with axes and a myriad of other shit to perfectly innocent strangers, and while that's not a good thing, what about those people who try to use these actions to prove a point about the perpetrators, those people are just the fucking worst.

Realistically, how else are people supposed to wake up to the fact that importing thousands of rural retards is a bad idea?
Human empathy is higher than it ever has been. The amount of money spent on saving soldiers is insane. The amount of labor and expense involved in healthcare is wild; doctors even refuse to allow people to die. Crime is at an all time low and the bomb has put a cap on large scale war.

There's too much empathy. Empathy to the point that it causes damage to the whole. Human life is over valued. Yeah, I know, super edgy. I'm not saying it's worthless. But there's a certain point where you have to ask "is one person really worth ALL this? What can they do to offer a return on this?"

I do believe some people are worth more than others, based on what they can do. I'd die for Einstein. He's worth more than I am as a person. On top of that, I believe the primary duty of a state is not to function as a humanitarian agency - but to serve the interests of its taxpayers. That's something I suppose we can disagree on. But I think saying "a state doesn't exist to serve its people, but to serve humanity" would not be something the average person off the street would agree with.

So, why should we keep importing low-skill labor for non-technical jobs that don't exist? How is it in our interest to invite the largest demographic for terrorist activity into our nations? What do we gain by aiding people who have values wholly contrary to our own and giving them a place in our society? And yes, if you read the Quran, then look at Muslim majority countries, they clearly do have anti-liberal, anti-egalitarian values.

France must have its reckoning, like a parent scolding a small child sometimed you must let them burn themselves on the stove before they stop fucking touching it

Empathyposter strikes again

Macron will soon have a lots of problems.
Because of the EU he loves so much, and because of the very same reasons Le Pen kept mentioning whenever she advocated for leaving it.

He'll have to show results soon to prove that he isn't all bark and no bite, but since the EU grabbed so much authority over the years, he'll more or less need their approval for those changes and change some EU rules, too - which Germany won't allow him, because we have federal elections in September and the last thing our politicians want to risk is accidentally enrage the voter by making a hasty move.

He'll eventually realize that Le Pen was right and the EU doesn't work because the member countries are too different, and then become another eternal-status-quo politician who just grabs as much money as he can before his term is up. And I am not sure the French will suffer another 5 years of that. They already did destroy their usual establishment parties out of anger, the only reason Macron won was because he kept pretending he wasn't part of the establishment.

Nono. You are forgetting that the French specifically voted for a man who thinks its normal. They rejected the candidate who denounced terror attacks. Denouncing terror is RACIST don't you get it? These people are just advocating for more NORMALTERROR ATTACKS to demonstrate their tolerance.

Show them ISIS gore videos.

>a part of
It was (is?) an ongoing war.

But we know that fundamentally, the "globalists" have subverted Islam, through the US's deal with Saudi Arabia after WW2, and have worked to radicalize and expand that system's reach.

These people control most of the world, and now they've turned on the only remaining threat to them - the West. Islam could easily be moderated and reformed, if TPTB wanted it.

On the other hand, Muslims are dumb enough to fall for it and think they're not just going to be meat for the grinder too.

Someone bought the 'war refugee' meme. Sad.

>read post
>look at flag
>a fucking leaf

Nothing to see here folks, just move along.

It's disturbing because you are a moron.
We don't control the shitskins' actions, they do. We just know what they're going to do because, unlike yourself, we are decidedly /not/ morons.
It's a well established pattern.
Now you need to apologize to everyone for wasting their time.

Because cynicism is the only thing left to cope with while watching more and more people killed for nothing. Even if I hate them and laugh at their demise, I hope we'll find a way.

It's evil -- but it's a necessary evil

People will never open their eyes unless something really bad happens.

It's pretty infuriating how the right always turns out to be right - yet if they dare to mention it (not even as "I told you so" but as "welp, now it happened. can we please fix it now?") you immediately have the screeching tards who ramble about using the dead for their propaganda and shit like that.

Really kills off all empathy you could have for these people. I hope everyone who's still sane moves to the rural areas and the cities descend into chaos. A solution with them is not possible, so we'll just have to sit back and wait till they are gone.

The thing is also, if you ask any of them if they'd want to live in a majority Muslim country, the question will be almost certainly "no".
Yet they are willing to inflict exactly that on their children and grandchildren just because they think the development will be too slow to take root in their lifetime.

They are nothing but traitors.

You mean, taking the taxi service paid for by the big corrupt NGO's?

youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw

Why are they spending money advertising in third world countries about how great it is to migrate to Europe?

Why does the media only show dead migrants, but never dead victims of other crimes or misfortunes?

Scientific studies, history, and common sense tell us that people of different families, tribes, ethnicities, races, don't get along together that well. Somehow, the propaganda and the system has deluded us into thinking we, the special snowflakes, will finally be the ones who create the utopia.

The same people who are pushing the migration are the ones pushing for more war in the Middle East. Obama expanded the war to many countries. The whole region is engulfed in flames now, and we're supposed to take the advice of the people who caused the problem?

And when you visit places like Davos, they're talking about bringing in up to a billion more!!!

>what about those people who try to use these actions to prove a point about the perpetrators, those people are just the fucking worst.

Also tells you a lot about the left, since it's nothing but projection.
To them, the idea that someone might actually be upset about those deaths is alien. The only possible reason they can think of why someone would bring it up is to score political points, i.e. use it as an excuse to get into power even though they don't care about it.

It's nothing but a game motivated by greed for power to them, they don't give a shit about any of the victims. Which is why they don't believe you when you say that you actually care about the victims rather than just trying to score political points.

The modern left never had any empathy to begin with, the right is just starting to shed theirs to level the playing field.

>just to score some cheap political points. Its horrifying that some people can think like this. What the hell happened to human empathy?

On Sup Forums he posts this.

I'd feel more empathy if they weren't so fucking smug about everything and acted like they had won a personal victory over all renecks in the world by voting for the person unwilling to deal with the threat.

You get the world you deserve, and the sympathy you've earned. They deserve terrorism because they voted for it, they earned no sympathy because they're annoying as fuck.

>It's pretty infuriating how the right always turns out to be right

What? There is no right. We live in a world of multiple truths, because we can't understand the systems we made. We're full of confirmation bias and everyone is going to have the information to "prove" that what they're saying is true.

History shows us that extremism kills. It doesn't matter what ideology, extremism results in the death of many.

>A solution with them is not possible, so we'll just have to sit back and wait till they are gone.

I'll tell you what isn't a solution... ditching an estranged population in regions where they're forced into slavery or coerced into extremist views. The proper solution to all this mess is educating that population with everything we can. A proper solution is not ditch these people. Cause if we ditch them, they'll turn out "just like we thought".. because there won't be any other option. Then we'll have more bullshit situations in the ME for centuries until we actually implement some policy that works.

I have no empathy towards idiots who invite their own destruction, like the French do.

What kind of mental gymnastics are trying to perform in order to avoid admitting all immigration should stop now. There's always been multiple truths.

Solving the underlying economic, political, and subversive actions problems that cause this issue doesn't come by paying for and facilitating at every turn the mass immigration.

If you are worried about the "bullshit situation in the ME" then you shouldn't be listening to the people who push immigration - they are the same people who are the ME war mongers.

Why on earth should I give two shits about the problems in ME?
I only care about my own people, and if the survival of my people requires purging of all non-Finns from Finland, so be it.

My tribe>Other tribes.

You're on a board that made fun of a child dying on the beach. The scumlords who go on Sup Forums have no empathy.

>people die due to Islamic terrorism
>"Now hold up a moment, there are multiple truths for that!"
They are dead, nigger.

Empathy ≠ Sympathy
You're niggers and, worse than that, leaves