Walk down the street

>walk down the street
>see this

wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wwDV2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep walking. If this triggers your you're no different that the SJW you all claim to hate

Keep walking. The fight against the destruction of whites is much more important than a couple of fags swapping spit.

Wouldn't happen, I live in a Turkroach neighborhood.

"HEY DID YOU KNOW THAT HIV AND SUICIDE RATES AMONG LGBT FAGGOTS IS INCREASING, REALLY MAKES YOU THINK HUH?!?!!?"

mind my business and keep walking because i dont have autism

Yell at them for being indecent. Even straight couples should not be making out in public.

report to police and watch as they are beaten and detained

just as it should be in any proper society

why are you still here Spencer?

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Ask if they have room for one more :3

Propose a threesome

Chechnya?

>kiss on the lips
>making out

Choose one, virgin.

Obsess over it.

Gag a little, then remind myself that one day their degeneracy will be driven back into the shadows and ultimately eradicated.

Feel intense jealousy that I'm not either of them. Both are pretty hot.

Jelly, but glad for them and move on

Ask if I can have one.

This. Their time will come.

No specification was provided.

You sure pulled that virgin card quickly Hans, some would think that you're projecting.

Chernobyl judging by the way he communicates.

If you're in Russia, you stare or yell at them.
If you're in America, you ignore them.

report thread is what do

"Inshallah one day you will be tossed from a high rise you filthy perverted dogs!"

I'd probably just say "Well that's fuckin gay" and keep on with my day.

wow that's so accepting and progressive of u

Stop and fap

make a face of disgust

look away and just think its gross. People can live their lives but doesn't make any less weird.

Hit on them then roll them. Some queers know how to fight but they look like gym rats that wouldn't like getting hit in the face.

Vomit

Dunno bout you, but 1. I would also keep walking (pretending not to notice) and 2. then, find the nearest place to puke.

They want attention. Try not to give it to them so that they'll make complete asses of themselves and start a backlash.

Im not gay but i wouldnt resist walking past two guys like that.

Id get to about 50 yards or so up this path when Id notice them standing off the side of the path apparently staring into each other and kissing . As I got closer I realized his pants were down around his ankles and I could see his ass. Now, I'm straight but I have to say that it was a really nicely shaped ass for a man and I took notice. I figured maybe he was drunk and that's why they were kissing on the side walk, so I started to walk quieter so I wouldn't disturb him. But as I got closer I started hearing strange grunts and sucking sounds. I realized the other man started blowing him.

Now, I'm not gay but I slowed my pace down to watch. I slowed and approached the standing man from behind. His friend didn't take any notice as his eyes were tightly closed. I came right up behind the man standing so that I could have reached out and touched him. That's when I brought the cinder block down on his head, hard. He collapsed on top of his faggot friend and I quickly finished them both off. I rolled them into the bushes and finished my walk. That was only my first of many such gay encounters

>They want attention.
Yes, just like when straights kiss in public, the only thing on their mind is, "I hope everyone is watching us do this. I'm definitely not thinking of your tongue in my mouth."

be okay with the fact that those two handsome faggots aren't taking my wimmenz

daily reminder that no matter how much Sup Forums wants homosexuals to be hung, killed, or put back in the closet the western world will forever be accepting of it and there is nothing you can do about it no take backs bitches

Think "awww so cute. The one on the right is damn hot". Then I'd give them a smile, maybe a wink and keep walking.

These people don't know what it's like to be intimate with another human being in any capacity, let alone make out with one.

So they have to massage their hurt egos.

be happy for them, but at the same time concerned with the fact that they are sort of rubbing in the fact that, they have found someone else to love, in to anyones face who might be alone, and then be conflicted between those two feelings.

keep walking

Dude I used to live in Eugene, Oregon hahaha.

I'd call that a usual sight hahahaha.

>the western world will forever be accepting of it

So confident, based on nothing.

unzip dick

At least it's not the shitting street

>the western world will forever be accepting of it

Yes, but the Western World will soon be replaced with a global caliphate, which will NOT be accepting of it.

It's truly become a Catch-22 for gay people. No matter who wins, they lose. The West will sadly return to ostracizing them, for one reason or another.

The guys in OP's pic aren't ugly raggedy hippies with dreads and banjos and the horrendous overwhelming scent of weed.

>These people don't know what it's like to be intimate with another human
And neither does anyone on Sup Forums.

Call mike pence

Assault them

We can change that, baby ;)

i demand proof

Nothing in particular.
I'd pass by them, secretly wishing that they'd push me against the wall and force me in a black alley, where I'd be double-teamed by both of them.

I'm not a muslim so I don't care.

Hows the canal?

back*
jesus christ that was one hell of a freudian slip

Call them faggots and if they try to mouth off knock them both out.

Say "ew".

Then when they yell at me. Tell them to repent and quote leviticus then walk away. If they assault me I pull out a weapon and tell them to fuck off before someone gets hurt.

I guess.

Walk past faggots aren't worth my time.

Underrated

Nothing.
There's nothing to do.
The problem with homosexuals, isn't normal people who happen to be gay. It's the attention seeking faggots. It's the "I want to fuck me some 15 year old boy" faggots, not the two adults living in a stable long term relationship.

Any source of happy long term relationship that can be held up against the fucking hookup culture is a good, no a great thing. It should be protected, because it's an argument against degeneracy.

> lol he's saying faggots aren't degenerate.
They aren't. These people hate feminists, don't give women the pussy pass, and are in 9/10 cases nice people.

I have no reason to hate on them.

I grimace when I lock eyes with obvious homosexuals/trannies. I don't say anything, or do anything, I just show disdain. Nothing has come of it, if you say something you make a scene. If they make a scene, you play it off as them being crazy paranoid types.

Don't forget to put up the Sharia Law Zone signs!

werf flammen

I'd call them faggots and punch them in the dick with my mouth.

Be jealous, because I'll be forever alone. ;~;

Weren't your beloved Nazis all fags?

>wat do?

they're just two dudes congratulating each other on a hard day's work. probably construction workers.

Tell them that Allah want them dead.

carry on with my business because I don't give a fuck what those people are doing. Even if they're the overt fags that act very effeminate. So what. I got shit to do.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/wwDV2

join them

three way kissing is hot

Slap their juicy gay asses and wink at them as I walk away

Thank God for small favors. (Can't dispute that. Straights really shouldn't be doing it, either.)

>Canadian
>Saying he'd pull out a weapon

What are you referring to... a Swiss Army knife?

Nothing. They're just kissing. It'd be different if they were sucking cock in public but people kiss all the time. Just leave them alone.

keep walking because who gives a shit? I'm not a muslim. faggots can kiss as many faggots as they want, just keep it away from kids.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................................

Likely just a VPN guys...

Pretty much.

;_;

well how about that

Yes, they want attention. They know they are abnormal despicable creatures.

Nothing, I don't give a fuck what they do. If God does, then they will get what's coming to them in due time.

As for now, it's not worth getting the backlash of a social media dominated society for calling fags out for being fags.

k e k

Call friends and fight them with sticks.

That's a spaniard not a german. Look at his helmet.