Sup Forums calls itself a nationalist board but is OK with a foreign power controlling our president and government

Sup Forums calls itself a nationalist board but is OK with a foreign power controlling our president and government.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
edition.cnn.com/2016/02/05/politics/hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-paid-speeches/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this

Shill alert

yeah das right we president now.

go on, try and overthrow him. do it faggot. try it. i dare you. i double dog dare you. go try and take your country back. do it pussy. i TRIPLE dog dare you.

i embrace our russian overlords ridding power from the (((cultural marxists))) that have driven this country down to the ground.

Go fuck off to reddit. Why dont u talk abour the jews controlling anything?
>DONALD DRUMPFFFFFFF DA RUSSIAN SPY

I'd join a Russian over you anti-white faggots any day.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Proof faggot

Why Hitlary sold 20% of US uranium to russians and got massive bribes for that?

STOP TRYING TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER BABY

Ugh what is the Israeli lobby?

Who is Haim Saban?

Who is Aviv Nevo?

Russians..........hahahahahaha...................

EVIDENCE
V
I
D
E
N
C
E

Russia is based, though.

Hi shill no one listens to your narrative

Wait what did we get out of giving russia 20% of our uranium?

that guy isnt drunk
he was mentally handicaped

Take some (you)s

Why are you shilling this so hard when its public knowledge that Putin hates Shillary.

Idk whether the Russians hacked shit or not, but Putin was def a happy man after the election.

Aren't you skipping over the part where there isn't a single shred of evidence for the claim that Trump is working with or for Putin? Or the only evidence that the Russians were behind the hacked emails is the word of known serial liars?

Sage

Russian nationalists are still nationalists

The Clinton donor had already sold his ownership of the uranium company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and at least 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.
Therefore, complete BS story.

Sup Forums's a board for autists and retards, onan

you must be new here

Ho ho! Nice post, mate! That'll show those Nazis!

>V
>I
>D
>E
>N

There is none

It's been weeks and I check Sup Forums, you discord faggots are still trying your ongoing disruption efforts?
What absolute failures, hahahaha

Zero proof of this.

Someone would a brain should, and that won't come from the United States.

Sup Forums isn't a nationalist board. Most of them don't even realize that the kind of "pan-European white man" ethnocentrism that guys like Spencer clamor for is actually COUNTER to any country's nationalist interests because they are explicitly against any individual country's blood and soul and FOR some set abstract virtues decided upon by other people that just serves to let other people control your country's interests.

All Sup Forums is "for" is whatever seems funny or contrarian at the time.

>All Sup Forums is "for" is whatever seems funny or contrarian at the time.
>being this delusional

Lol shariablue accusing me as shill? You mad because your stupid slide thread got ruined? Try more proxies.

Ask Shitlary.

Putin probably has Hitlary's lost emails. Comey said that at least 5 foreign parties had hacked Killary's email server so basically anybody could blackmail her.

Shills explain why Hitlary gave US uranium to russians and got 145 million for it.

Putin is white, that makes him LESS foreign than the millions of brown people being imported by the left every single year.

When whites dip below 50% we will have lost control of our president and government, and that WILL happen in ~25 years.

If Putin promised to invade and kick out the nonwhites, I'd swear allegiance to him TODAY.

You are a cuck if you haven't realized it yet.

Hitlary approved uranium deal as secretary of state. Why russians did give her 145 millions to foundation and 500k speech fee for Pedo-Bill?

You are full of BS, shariablue.

>SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS

no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof maybe if I repeat it enough I'll start believing it no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof no proof

The Clinton donor had already sold his ownership of the uranium company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and at least 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.

In addition, the uranium was not — nor could it be — exported, and remained under the control of U.S.-based subsidiaries of Uranium One, according to a statement by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.

Therefore, complete BS story.

Are you mad mr Jew that you are unable to control trump?

Yea because Russian oligarchs never launder their money through third parties.

Yeah.. only kushners get to control Donny Rubles

>The Honorable Loretta Lynch

>Honorable

I'm so fucken triggered.

Why did russians give her 145 millions? Answer this shill.

You own somebody if you give them 145 millions.

Daily reminder that Hillary has parkinson's disease. That's why she's so much away from public:

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

They drugged her up for debates where you can see how meds are wearing off at the end and how she's having troubles to answer quickly.

It also explains her seizures and specially 911-collapse where she was seen shaking in the van. That was not just "overheating" or "pneumonia". Also her weird behaviour, swallowing troubles and creepy "laugh" are obvious signs.

95% of parkinson's patients develop personality changes. Uncontrolled parkinson's rage is also common. Hillary is well know for her ill-temper. They also have troubles making logical decisions.

There's no cure for parkinson's disease, it will only get worse. She will be dead or shaking wreck by 2020.

This board is shit. Funny is all that is important. I only come here to troll, spread conspiracies, and encourage idiots to get themselves arrested.
See you around, friends.

They all belong to jail.

I for one welcome our new Russian Overlords

Alot of pol is ancap. Abolish the government, enforce property rights, free association, physical removal of undesirables.

Pol thinks it'll be safe during the removal of undesirables?

>the uranium was not — nor could it be — exported
The uranium in question was coming from a uranium mine in the Congo, and could indeed be exported, contrary to the bizarre and false statement you just made. You work hard for your shekels though. Good goy.

America would be the home for the pan-european white men.
>what it was originally designed for

The individual European countries can, and should, retain their individuality.

European-nationalism and white-nationalism are not mutually exclusive.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M

come the fuck on, Hillary wasn't the only one involved and it was Canadian goods.

Can we start removing all the fat guys and anime fags from America?

The first purge will be of Marxists, and most of pol will definitely be safe from that.

I think you forgot the part where you provide evidence of that "controlling"

Time for RICO act then. I hope that foundation trial will be televised for whole world.

These fuckers will hang.

>Why did russians give her 145 millions? Answer this shill.

Because they never did.

Giving to charity is a good thing.

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Is NYT wrong?

Your shilling is really weak shariablue. How does it feel when you lost election and soon your bosses are going to jail? Nobody will give Brock money anymore.

"Charity" which gives 3% of it's revenue to actual charities?

Clintons also got 153 million from speech fees:

edition.cnn.com/2016/02/05/politics/hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-paid-speeches/

Corruption at the highest level.

I'm out of time so this is my last redpill. I really enjoyed ruining this slide thread. Shills are so mad and scared now hahaha.

Twitter is that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>country is in shambles
>strict sanctions
>falling GDP
>high unemployment rate
>quality of life is poor
>not a first world country, impoverished
>unable to fix own country
>somehow able to influence global events and pick and choose foreign leaders at will with pinpoint accuracy

fucking kys

fuck off kike

Ah, yes how dare those evil Russians control our country by releasing the truth.