Behind Comey’s firing: An enraged Trump, fuming about Russia

>He had grown enraged by the Russia investigation, two advisers said, frustrated by his inability to control the mushrooming narrative around Russia. He repeatedly asked aides why the Russia investigation wouldn’t disappear and demanded they speak out for him. He would sometimes scream at television clips about the probe, one adviser said.

>Trump's firing of the high-profile FBI director on the 110th day since taking office marked another sudden turn for an administration that has fired its acting attorney general, national security adviser and now its FBI director, who Trump had praised until recent weeks and even blew a kiss to during a January appearance.

>By ousting the FBI director investigating his campaign and associates, Trump may have added more fuel to the fire he is furiously trying to contain — and he was quickly criticized by a chorus of Republicans and Democrats. "The timing of this firing was very troubling," said Sen. Ben Sasse, a Nebraska Republican.

archive.is/p9wJX

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/p9wJX
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=LHv2dIM3t9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ni-capitol-doubleGG-er spells nigger

>archive.is/p9wJX
>politico
sage

If they had ANYTHING on Trump, they would have released it by now. This is like Obama's
Birth certificate witch hunts. From day one, to his last, we will hear about his ties with Russia.

Here's a tip: If you don't want people to suspect you're hiding a connection to Russia, don't fire the guy who's investigating whether you have a connection to Russia.

The article is fake news filled with unnamed sources and speculation. More importantly as Comey stated just yesterday, under oath, Trump isn't being investigated for collusion with Russia.

And your source?

A quick fucking Google search?

>(((Google)))
Fake news!

That's what you guys like to say, isn't it?

uhh, I'm pretty sure that actually spells 'NiGGGGer,' although I couldn't figure out who to type a capital 'G,' as opposed to a capital 'g,' which would itself be a 'G.'

Donald Bump.

Alright, which one of you is pretending to be an Aide and emailing politico?

The Director of the FBI doesn't investigate anything.

THIS IS FAKE NEWS
DELET THIS RIGHT NOW
SHILLLLLL

Comey isn't doing the investigation you fucking tard.

>more Sup Forums fanfiction spoonfeeding the media

die in a kike fire, demon jew

Lmao shaddup nerd

Im a KGB officer Nikolay Sosnitskyi

If you want to become an agent just ask me how.

NO HOMO!

>Politico

Literal headcanon-tier.

How convenient they were able to get some sources inside the White House to tell them exactly what their audience wants to hear in less then 12 hours.

*pushes narrative*

Trump is laughable but that shit about Rodger Stone at the end? Give me a break.

If this is true it suggest Trump is unaware that the U.S. legacy media is brainwashing people, triggers and all.
The media, with collusion by the social media giants, are the problem that needs to be addressed.

Except his certificate turned out to be a forgery.
How do you not know this information?

>Muh mushroom cloud narrative

But your agents are OMOH..?

It's a well known fact that Trump has a number of advisers actively working against him who wouldn't hesitate to leak stuff like this.

He just made up a task force to brief him weekly on the investigation

>being this libtarded

Yet nobody leaked that Comey was going to get fired. LOL shut up, retard.

Did you even read the article? Trump had been talking about firing Comey for nearly a week.

The Russia rigged the election narrative is getting absolutely insane.

If you want to see what a rigged election looks like, take a close look at PIC RELATED.

Share it with anyone who dares to tell you that Russia was trying to "influence" the election.

The media still didn't report it and covered it up. It being forged did nothing.

Hmm, and then Trump desperately tried to stop the recount. Raises some eyebrows, doesn't it? Makes me think there's something he didn't want people to see......

Beginning of the end?

I doubt that many people could have expected Trump to actually last for 4 years in office.

>tin foil hat

>people were murdered on her behalf

no...

r i p usa ya had a good run

A

LITERAL

TEMPER

TANTRUM

I am Spartacus

Yet the recounts happened and in many cases, they increased the number of Trump votes.

His name was Seth Rich.

Seems legit, shareblue.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Only one recount happened. I have a strong suspicion he only let it happen because he knew that state was "safe." The other two states were cut off the moment they started to show an increase for Hillary.

Actually it spells NiGGGGer

@124909565
The irony of calling someone a shill and then proceeding to shill your own videos is palpable.

Theres actually very solid evidence that it was forged from a womans certificate that was botn in hawaii.

But they only bring that up today. After the fact. You totally missed my point, or you're just playing dumb. Nobody leaked the firing BEFORE IT HAPPENED.

Yes, and our 1984-tier propaganda media will never admit it unless we literally put weapons to their fucking heads.

TP?
youtube.com/watch?v=LHv2dIM3t9I

Yes CSPAN is fake news now lol

Implying the fbi can't frame a single person?

>@

Retarded social media user pls go and stay go.

@124912499
Nah.

>Sources say Trump was sexually frustrated as his Tika Misala was proving not to be "an effective lubricant for his tiny cock". This was a conversation overheard by our source who was leaving the Oval Office after a brief discussion about Trump's obvious involvement with Russia.

>The source, who will go unnamed, for his own safety (After all, Trump is now illustrating absolute corrupt power in firing Comey to cover up his illegal actions) confirmed that this conversation had taken place with his daughter Ivanka, who according to the source "appeared pregnant".

> The source, highly reliable and real, will of course remain unnamed.
> ThisHappenedAmerica. WakeUp.

Nah your just retarded m8 look it up

Did you not listen you retard? He said yesterday during the senate committee. Go look up the fucking video, all senate hearings are taped and cataloged you Pleb. You sound like a shill but I know you're just retarded from getting skull fucked by Tyrone so much.

>1 post by this ID

Ok so you're a shill. Figures, no one can be that retarded and oblivious to not know the government live streams and catalogs senate hearings.

>Mention source that cant be verified by anyone and no one knows which "source" they mean

My source told me that obongo got raped in the ass by soros while merkel was laughing like a maniac filming the scene for later masturbation purpose. The highly reliable and real source which will remain unnamed also states that obongo got a dick extension operation so he can suck himself off and relieve the stress caused by being the worlds most importent leader whenever he wants therefore giving the obamas familiy dog Bo a well deserved break.
CNN contact me for more details and price negotiations i dont trust any other media outlet with this story.

>2 posts by this ID

Sorry, 13 is an unlucky number.

How is this not super dodgy firing the guy who is investigating his Russia ties? I don't see how this is a good thing..

How would the firing of Comey prevent any investigation from proceeding or any information leaking out?

If Comey had information or evidence that could damage Trump, the LAST thing Trump should have done is fire him. Once you fire him, you lose most of your leverage over him, and he is free to release any damaging information he has on you.

It makes literally 0 sense to fire Comey if you believe what OP and the delusional leftists believe.
This is literally a paranoid conspiracy theory.

I get an anyeurism with how stupid you people are. Do you actually think Comey did any investigating?

You do know Comey has said trump has no ties to russia several times, right?

Also, even if he did find dirt nothing is stopping him from testifying under oath.

And look at all that information the investigating pulled up. Like how he existed on the same planet as Putin. That's pretty damn suspicious.

Ohhh thanks. I've only recently started following the investigation.

I knew there wasn't any evidence but still firing the guy leading the investigation sounds a bit dodgy. But this guy explained it well enough

>having to resort to obvious technicality because he has no argument
Are you saying the director of the FBI doesn't have influence over an investigation being conducted by the FBI, you stupid fucking whore.

he said there's no evidence of collusion, but not that the trump-russia probe should end. However, I don't think Donny worked directly with them, as much as I hate the guy.

more likely that Trump's fragile ego can't handle all the reminders that he barely won the election, and it was almost certainly influenced by a foreign govt. Donny is coping hard, but this just makes him look even worse. what a fucking retard

No EVIDENCE of ties. Then he reminded everyone several times that the investigation is ongoing.

Didn't one of his kids say that Russian banks have funded some of his golf courses?

someone is meeting their handler today...lolol

which advisors OP, WHICH ADVISORS?!

>muh Russian boogeymen

Hillary people had far greater control of the machines, from who produced the machines to the people who were counting the votes.

But you think Trump had the ultimate power over voter fraud? Explain how, exactly, he had this sort of influence before he was president. That somehow they needed him to "let" recounts happen.

seemed boogey enough to scare trump into firing Comey

>I don't think Donny worked directly with them
Give a specific instance.

>Politico
>"""two advisors said"""
Who were these "advisors"? Hillary Clinton and Obama?

>im gonna make up whatever shit i need to fit muh narrative

>and it was almost certainly influenced by a foreign govt.

Should have added this one there.

>enraged
>frustrated
>inability to control
>repeatedly
>demanded
>scream
>sudden
>furiously
>trying
>quickly
>troubling

>>im gonna make up whatever shit i need to fit muh narrative

Nice use of proof there.

are these people fucking retarded?
>trump just randomly says shit without any recommendations, advisers, thinktanks

But did you not read the totally legit unbiased article.

It said that Trump was ENRAGED and FRUSTRATED over his INABILITY TO CONTROL the situation REPEATEDLY DEMANDING and SCREAMING SUDDENLY and FURIOUSLY TRYING to QUICKLY end the TROUBLING situation.

well spotted balt-bruv

He said he isn't investigating him and there is no evidence. So...yeah

You're the one making a claim you stupid kike nigger. Provide the proof or shut your cunt face

>inb4 breitbart

He said he is investigating Trump CAMPAIGN and there is no evidence YET but the investigation is ongoing.

He's referring to the DNC and Podesta leaks which are speculated to have been done by Russians. I still don't think that's 100% confirmed but when our own CIA does the same kind of shit, does it matter as long as the information is true (which it was)?

>trying to not break down crying this hard

I don't understand why that isn't the first thing that comes to mind when they read trash like this.

The writing style is absolutely ridiculous.
These lying kikes can make anything sound how they want it.
Half the things they write is just emotionally charged words that put imagery in your head.

This style of fake news reporting makes my blood boil.

Sounds accurate. Trump is a liberal after all, right? :^)

>Comey fired
>Investigations stop
That's not how it works. All investigations are ongoing.

$0.02 deposited into your cuckshed account

I don't believe this
every single time something goes wrong for these people (and don't forget who these people are) they immediately start blaming russia
it's just comical

If there's no evidence after nearly a year of investigation, and the "evidence" used to launch the investigation in both instances were fraudulent (Trump server and pissgate), then there's no justification for the investigation at all. None. Never was.

That's emotion-mongering of the MSM for you. It's everywhere. I don't thinks it is ever avoidable while even one jewish individual still lives.

new people will now HAVE to be positioned and ALL evidence will be looked at.

Trump and Russia
Hilary email scandal.

Its the only way FBI can get back respect after all the strange things Comey did.

I would rather be trump than Hilary during investigations.

Weren't you tea party hicks calling for investigation after investigation of MUH BUNGHAZI and MUH EMAILS despite repeated conclusion of no wrong doing.

10 mins extra time for sucking donnys little orange cock