According to Fox News, Sam Hyde is the primary suspect in a Cincinnati night club shooting

According to Fox News, Sam Hyde is the primary suspect in a Cincinnati night club shooting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VOcSkC45nU
youtube.com/watch?v=n4ALTCc7E3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dude....that isn't sam

prove that it isnt Sam

you need glasses grandma. That is sammy boy

way to slim in the body to be Sam

There was a Cincinnati night club shooting?

Is that Chad Kroger?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

Who cares about Sam these days?

also fucking this

when is that faggot going to produce some content? like i'm going to buy a dumb book

Only in Trumps America would a white nationalist right wing domestic terrorist be free out in public.

Weev seen the signs. We knewthis coming when Sam released the vid where he mowed down an Army of Nilgerz using a Mosin

He was doing hydewars for a few weeks, then just let it slip. That stuff was actually pretty interesting. Last I heard, the minecraft billionaire guy was potentially looking into funding Sam's new project. I have no idea if that's going anywhere or not.

I do know that Sam has donated thousands of dollars to various things recently - so he's doing more than living with his mom.

Pic of suspect fleeing the scene

youtube.com/watch?v=0VOcSkC45nU

it all there proof in the puddings as they say. I cannot believe I supported this man.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4ALTCc7E3c

tfw I live in niggercinnati

He serves a good purpose

thanks for the rundown senpai. hydewars was pretty ok. i stopped being interested after the first one with charls.

>I do know that Sam has donated thousands of dollars to various things recently
I saw that. Also saw him bitch out Tim Heidecker about how he can't afford insurance. Poor Sammy. I miss him.

>Who cares about Sam these days?

His victims. At least until they bleed to death. Then they do not care any more.

Yeah he donated something like 5 grand to the Daily Stormer legal fund, sent some money to Murdoch Murdoch too I heard. Just checked his Twitter and saw this

>dude....that isn't sam

In my image you will see the real London attacker everybody. The Jews keep reviving him and arming him. HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Am I the only one that sometimes wonders if this was the time it was really Sam Hyde?

that my photoshop im so proud.

I know that feel man. Sam's great. I think maybe the 'can't afford insurance' thing was just his initial emotional reaction to those jews fucking up his series. By any standard, his show deserved a 2nd season. It was one of the best things I'd ever seen.

Awww yiss. I especially like the fact that getting dropped by Adult Swim has just gotten him to be more up-front about things. It's great to see him just going out there and being honest about shit and throwing it in their faces.

Here's hoping he gets an actual show again - not that any big production company or distributor would ever pick him up again. The jews have seen to that.

It's not a photoshop though.

I am just waiting for the day that Sam Hyde really goes on a shooting rampage but doesn't get caught because everyone just keeps saying it's Sam Hyde again.

>I think maybe the 'can't afford insurance' thing was just his initial emotional reaction to those jews fucking up his series
I hope you're right. I guess with lack of knowledge I took it as a possible rhetorical point. Probably not effective in general since the Dems can counter that sort of argument immediately by falling back on their healthcare scam.

>By any standard, his show deserved a 2nd season. It was one of the best things I'd ever seen.
Almost any standard....I liked it too.

that the Florida airport shooting (which sam was involved in) is real. London is phtoships 1st draft still has the dodgy hair I fix later

This

One day it's gonna happen and he's gonna actually get away with it cause memes

We are just helping Sam to get away with the biggest killing spree of all time with 0 suspects.

Spotted him moments later at an in and out

>donated to daily stormer

Literally just burst out laughing when I read this. Sam's comedy has so many layers of irony that he is unironically donating money to a white supremacist message board.

Truly a divine comedy

>By any standard, his show deserved a 2nd season. It was one of the best things I'd ever seen.

And it was one of their most viewed shows, even got more viewers when than Eric Andre. Ratings for most new sows usually fall after the first episode.

Fucking Again??