youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I prefer Jerusalem to be held by kikes than mudslimes

wtf i love israel now!

that's because you crows in the Caucasus are crypto-kikes

>(((Macedonia)))
>nothing to do with Greece

really fires up my ovens

Whats that little green splodge in Italy?

you should be greece

So if arabs took over Rhode Island we should be cool with it since it's such a small piece of land

>it s ok to take other s land if they have enough
>it s ok to take other s money if they are rich enough
>it s ok to steal their cars , if they have a lot of cars

Hitler did nothing wrong

So much hasbra

I prefer the Arab world taking over the Jews

Except that Israel is crippling the stability of the region with the help of the CIA and American military and as a result millions of refugees and migrants are flooding into Europe and kike policy makers are saying anyone who denies them is racist.

>The JQ explains why they chose to be surrounded by muslims:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died ingas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!

>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

I would love to see the same thing done with WW2 allies vs axis

Tell me about djibouti

Why didn't they succumb to the Arab world?

This thread is here every day with nothing new. Sage.

They are elder christians

>the green are non-cancerous cells
>the red is a cancerous cell

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO REMOVE IT??????????

IDF Medics seen Treating Syrian Rebels in New Video
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/

Exclusive: Israel is Tending to Wounded Syrian Rebels
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/

Moderate Syrian Rebels say they Protect Israeli Border
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border

Why Does ISIS only Fight Israel's Enemies? And why do they have so much in Common?
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/

Israeli Defense Minister: If I had to choose between Iran and ISIS, I'd choose ISIS
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/19/israeli-defense-minister-if-i-had-to-choose-between-iran-and-isis-id-choose-isis/

Head of Syrian Army after alleged Airstrikes: Israel working with ISIS and Al-Qaida
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Head-of-Syrian-army-after-alleged-airstrikes-Israel-working-with-ISIS-and-al-Qaida-383907

Senior IDF Source: Western Rush to Work with Shi'ites to Fight Islamic State a 'Mistake'
jpost.com/Middle-East/Senior-army-source-Western-rush-to-work-with-radical-Shiites-to-fight-Islamic-State-a-mistake-380355

you have to go back, mud-ham-mad