I've been dropping low key red pills on my Facebook lately...

I've been dropping low key red pills on my Facebook lately, but I'm thinking about making an iffy risk here with a new one.

"Having a history of intimidation and dominance is a little something called glory. Something that made your genes exist in the first place.

Having shame in this is the ultimate self-destruction of not only generations of your family's history, but also your race as a whole."

Would this be too big for normies to swallow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't talk about race.

So just scratch out race and it's good?

Yes.

Normies will allow talks about race only if it is to shit on white people and put them all in the same basket. They will get triggered if you mention race to make white people look good.

t. half Nigger

Well fuck, I have to keep batting around this bush then.

>not going full power level
haha you are like a little baby

Your emotional appeal won't work unless they're already leaning towards your ideology

It's just kind of mean, because colonialism really ruined a lot of people's lives. You crushed spirits, cultures, families, identities, souls. I get that white identity is making a come back now after being shamed for so long, but be careful not to go full fedora.

fuck politics bro, there is something clearly wrong with your cat.

>on my facebook
you are not redpilled

Jesus OP, are you serious?

Photoshopped this to indicate to what level of madness you've descended.

Discard that post and just fucking stop. Live a normal life, one free from the fanfiction of this place, whose only influence in real life events amounts to a slight exit of madness from its quarantine zones.

Everyone is laughing at you behind your back.

This unfortunately. Stop before you dig yourself deeper and cut yourself off from those that love you most.

Perhaps a rephrasing? A little more easing into the concept. "Mother Earth is no nurturer: she is cruel and rewards dominance. Even the very soil that nourishes the trees is composed of the rotting tissue of those crushed by the harshness of this planet." Okay, so much for easing the concept. Still, I find "Having a history of intimidation and dominance is a little something called glory." a bit of an awkward read.

To much wording and quite big

>Would this be too big for normies to swallow?
yes
>Having a history of intimidation and dominance is a little something called glory.
sounds cocky af
>Something that made your genes exist in the first place.
wut
>Having shame in this is the ultimate self-destruction of not only generations of your family's history,
inb4 hurrr dont tell me about my self destruction look how tolerant i am durrr
(you will take a deny of reality to the face)
>but also your race as a whole
in a normies ears this rings racist racist racist

>Even the very soil that nourishes the trees is composed of the rotting tissue of those crushed by the harshness of this planet.
lmaoo

you kept it vague enough you should be able to talk your way out of it if you must

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>>Something that made your genes exist in the first place.
>wut
I believe the message user is attempting to invoke is that dominance leads to the ability to procreate. Those dominated are likely dead or enslaved. Basic survival of the fittest etc. etc.

Say "Praise kek based black man" instead

OP comes off as Hitler in care bears land, he left this thread a while ago anyway

Nah, just got back from a shower but I've been reading.

Okay guys, I won't post it. It's just that I'm still adjusting to all of this. Thanjs for looking out for me, I really appreciate it.

*thanks

Suits me fine. I feel a crime against nature brewing in my colon.
>Looks at window
Hmm. I won't have to leave the desktop and the plants outside get free fertilizer. Here's to hoping the neighbors are asleep.

Why would you even bother with redpilling posts on kikebook? I can literally post a pic of me doing fascist salute and i would get 100 likes from normies because normies literally dont care to look they just like and sweep...

Here I tried to translate it in sheep for you:

I recknognize we have some wrongs in history but it was only for survival, Disregarding this fact is self-destructive towards your ancestors and progeniture.

Problem though
>hurr durr killing da jews WAZ PURE EVUL DOE

it is