Fox News: Bidet use on the rise in US — do you need one?

21stcentury-living.com/2017/04/02/why-your-home-and-toilet-needs-a-bidet/

Sixty-five-year-old Albert Lim of Walnut Creek, California, has purchased five bidets over the last seven years — two for each house he owns and one for his elderly parents. In Taiwan, where Lim was born, all of his siblings have bidets as well. “It looks strange if you don’t have it,” Lim told Fox News.

A bidet is a plumbing fixture or sink used for washing genitalia and, while widely used in places like Asia, the Middle East, and Europe, they are not customary in the United States.

A bidet to put it simply is a what should clean your rear end after the food you ate exits your body. Instead of toilet paper a bidet shoots a stream of water in order to clean your butt. If you had mud on your driveway would you rather wipe it off with newspaper or take out the pressure washer?

The idea of using a bidet may be foreign to many Americans but it the norm in many countries. Did you know that 97% of homes in Italy have a bidet? Other European countries and Japan also has a very high rate of bidet use.

Many countries are just starting to widely use toilets, in fact 70% of people in India do not have access to a toilet. In the United States there is a similar problem with the vast majority of people not having access to a bidet.

foxnews.com/lifestyle/2017/04/17/bidet-use-on-rise-in-us-do-need-one.html

I bought this bidet on amazon for $35 and let me tell you it has changed my life.

21stcentury-living.com/2017/04/02/why-your-home-and-toilet-needs-a-bidet/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.rocketnews24.com/2012/11/23/a-frank-discussion-about-anuses-and-why-washlet-toilets-may-be-bad-for-your-health/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, because I'm capable of cleaning myself after taking a shit without a jetstream of water being shot up my asshole.

Don't get bidets. Bidets are disgusting european shit. Get a washlet.

Whats the difference between a bidet and a washlet? Well, a bidet is a separate appliance, that looks like a sink shaped like a toilet. You sit in it and splash water on your ass or cunt with your hands. YOUR HANDS.

A washlet is far more sanitary and enjoyable. Its the ones that you see built into a toilet itself, with the retractable wand

if you got shit on your hand would you wipe it with toilet paper or wash your hands in the sink?

Where did people get the idea you don't have to wipe if you use a bidet? You have to use your hand in some instances. And then you have to wipe afterwards.

wrong. the bidet in OP post is a toilet attachment.

>have to use your hand

WRONG

affiliate marketer...get b& piece of shit

>shitty asshole detected

Somebody bought a boatload of bidets and they're trying to pawn them off on Sup Forums. Hey, guess what? Put the toilet seat up after flushing, then dip your ass in the water. BOOM, 2-in-1 toilet bidet combo!!!

WOW THIS THREAD AGAIN

Nope, thats a washlet.

Yes washlet is a specific brand made by Toto, but washlet has become a genericized name, similar to Kleenex.

brb buying a bidet

What kind of shart in mart would buy one of those toilet jews? Sounds unamerican desu

You don't I have this little toilet shower spray. The water pressure blows the shit right off.

>he doesn't take a shower after every time he shits
>instead he shoots some water up his faggot ass

Lazy, dirty and stupid. Stay shitty.

no its just some lazy neet spamming links to their affiliate link laden """website""" because their shitty seo practices got it scrubbed from google

And then you walk around with wet underpants? Also, it doesn't sound like you are using an actual bidet then. Mud butt doesn't just rinse off.

and are there enough hose hookups on the street?

>americans just now realise that bidets are a thing
hahahahahahaha

I want a bidet

>There are people in this thread right now who just rub their assholes with a dry piece of paper a few times and call it a day

>The water pressure blows the shit right off.
Good fucking thing, now i have shitty water running down my fucking legs if i don't wipe fast enough, I'll keep using tp in the morning and night, right before i shower, you niggers are filthy.

Who /wipes exclusively with wet wipes?/

LISTEN YOU COCKSUCKA

HELLOTUSHY.COM TO WASH YOUR DIRTY STINKIN MUFFLER YOUR WIFE HAS BEEN TELLIN THE WHOLE GODDAMN NEIGHBORHOOD ABOUT AFTER SHE SUCKS THEIR GOOGLY MOOGLY

YOU WANT YOUR ASSHOLE TO SMELL LIKE AN IRANIAN HOOKERS FOOT?

YOUR WANT YOUR MONQUAH TO SMELL LIKE A COKE WHORE WITH A MONTH LONG PERIOD?

WASH YOUR PUSSY COCKSUCKA, HELLOTUSHY.COM

BIDETS ARE BACK, CLEAN YOUR ASS LIKE A DOCTAH

i been washing my asshole after pooping with water since a kid, great way to prevent poop stains on underwear.

I'm not a filthy European homosexual so I won't be spritzing my ass with anything ever.

i prefer using the cheapest and roughest paper available.

wipe until the paper turns red.

your little monkey smelling like onions? no problem cock sucka head over to HELLOTUSHY.COM promo code JOEY.

I have one at home (everyone here does) but never use it.
I just wipe with wet/dry toilet paper until it's clean.

>fingering your asshole after taking a dump is okay because there's a layer of tissue paper

So you put food on your asshole, and eat directly off of your asshole, is what you're saying? How do you reach?

>not walking to the sink and wetting toilet paper
>not spitting on the toilet paper if you are in a public restroom

> not shitting in the shower and pushing it down the drain with your toes

I've had a bidet for several years now.
There is a stark contrast between life before and after having a bidet.
Why aren't you using one? Are you a mongrel or something?

PROMO CODE JOEY

HELLOTUSHY.COM YOU FILTHY COCKSUCKA

I use this

But my gf understands and doesn't mind my morbid obesity at all...

only when i have a good case of mud butt, otherwise gotta use a fork to scramble those logs enough to make it go down.

>massaging your prostate with a water jet
Keep listening to the jew, Next you will be sticking a dragon dildo up your ass and beg for niggers and mudslimes in your country.

Babywipes you stupid fucks

I can hear Lee Syatt stuttering as I type this. pro-pro-pro-pro promo code chu chu chu church.

>Changed my Life
What, before you were walking around with shit flowing?

That fucking shill.

Enjoy fucking up your plumbing coward

If you don't have a bidet in your toilet you are no better then a farm animal.

oh fuck off you are just a shill for big bidet

Easiest way to seperate the civilized from the disgusting shit-smeared plebs.

>not bagging up all your shitwipes and throwing it into your neighbor's recyclables

Do the best job you can with paper and finish with baby wipes. You'll be amazed with how much shit you missed

I use a bidet to clean my foreskin and eightskin.

Don't have a bidet. Doing the next best thing. Sound
Wiping away 90% of the shit and then sitting over the edge of the bathtub and running water up my ass. Bit nasty but it ultimately achieves the same thing.

They may not all their cracked up to be.
en.rocketnews24.com/2012/11/23/a-frank-discussion-about-anuses-and-why-washlet-toilets-may-be-bad-for-your-health/

I've been using these for decades. The cheaper generic ones though. Just use toilet paper, and finnish (get the pun) with these.

You completely missed the point of the analogy.

If i use a bidet do I need to use tp?

Cause I still use both

LOL

Weren't you faggots laughing at us Muslims for using water? Just another way how you follow us because subconsciously you want to be Muslim. Just join up, for Allah's sake. Why continue to be tsundere about it?

How does it work, do I shit on it or something, wouldn't it just hit my shit as it's coming out and launch it all over my ball sack.

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

OP IS SHILLING HIS AMAZON AFFILITATE LINK LIKE A KIKE

REPORT AND IGNORE
REPORT AND IGNORE
MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

god bless ameriga

bidets are for eurofags that can't properly clean their jewish master's assholes

I still don't understand how these things are supposed to work. it's basic physics that when you spray water on something it will run down to the lowest point. I don't know about anyone else, but I can't find a way of sitting that puts my asshole as the lowest point of my body. how do you not end up with shitwater dripping down your ass cheeks?