Ok, Spencer, define who's white

>Ok, Spencer, define who's white.
Persons of indo-european descent.
>Are Iranians and Indians therefore white?
Uhm, well... they are culturally not European, therefore not really white white.
>Who is white then?
People who's who's ancestors had been living in Europe for centuries.
>The jews lived here for centuries, are they white?
Uhm, ummm, ye- no, they have this rootles identity, not really white.
>What about one of the first setlers in Europe - Albanians or Bosniaks?
Well, they're muslim, so they can't be white.
>So, are you saying islam is a race?
Well, uhmm.. no, but there is more to white than just skin color.
>So what you are saying is race isn't to be biologically determined, but also culturally?
Yes.
>Therefore race is a social construct?
Wait, wha-? Yes,.. I mean n-no!

>Define white again?
B-b-but, but... uhm...
*rambles more contradictory nonsense in valley girl accent*

Other urls found in this thread:

hms.harvard.edu/news/genetics-proves-indian-population-mixture-8-8-13
youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rootless_cosmopolitan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yup, Spencer is a retard.

Isn't spencer just some puppet the jews has installed as the "leader of the alt right" in order to control it?

He came outta nowhere

>being white is a mix of biology and culture

Indians are half Dravidian you retarded Turkroach rape baby

hms.harvard.edu/news/genetics-proves-indian-population-mixture-8-8-13

>The paper described how all populations in India show evidence of a genetic mixture of two ancestral groups: Ancestral North Indians (ANI), who are related to Central Asians, Middle Easterners, Caucasians, and Europeans; and Ancestral South Indians (ASI), who are primarily from the subcontinent.

>rootles identity, not really white.
>implying this is wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rootless_cosmopolitan

>What about one of the first settlers in Europe - Albanians or Bosniaks?

lol?

Anyway I don't think Spencer has ever called Albanians non white

But it sure is embarrassing they adopted Islam after being raped by Turkroaches.

is this a shop or is this guys hair really that stupid looking?
just shave it f a m

Spencer is a fag.

Nobody gives a fuck about the psyop alt right meme.

>no fuck you, you know what white is. Do you ask a black person to define what a black person is? Do you ask a light skinned black person if they are black enough? You only ask to define whiteness as a means of deconstructing our identity. You know what white is so fuck you
t. Mike enoch

are you a nigger or just stupid?

just kys senpai

i still don't understand why people spend literally dozens upon dozens of hours apiece arguing interminably about exactly who's white by which particular arbitrary standards of categorisation. it's as if they're standing in their house with a huge pile of swatches deciding whether to repaint the lounge in Moon Shimmer or Celtic Cream whilst the whole place is on fire and everyone's about to die. just grab your wallet and your documents and get the fuck out of there.

Spencer is a retard. He believes if it just weren't for the negroes, we would have colonized mars.

Being white is like being rich. Somebody will always be whiter than you. But to someone else, you're white. My mixed friend got called a gavacho (white guy) by a wetback. He looks white but not Aryan.

>Makes statement
>Posts article that doesn't prove earlier statement
What did he mean by this

>define who's white.
A White person is a human being of solely native European ancestry; or a human being who, if they have non-European antecedents, is nonetheless of a physical and genetic makeup that is within the range typical of people of solely European ancestry; or, the child of two Whites.

Spencer is controlled opposition
Only retards and the cringey "kekistan" crowd follow this retard

Why are the South Indians much more advanced in terms of HDI and GDP than North Indians if they have less Indo-European blood in them.

>Kekistan is for civic nationalist cucks
>Kekistan is for white nationalist retards
Which is it? I've seen both claims on here.

>Spencer is controlled opposition
Is there a single pro-White in the movement that isn't "controlled opposition" to you?

kekistan is for fucking cringey embarrassing retards

did I claim anyone else was controlled op? I don't think so, shill.

Spencer is blatantly controlled opposition. The media love him, Gee, I wonder why?

trump is unabashedly pro white without being discriminatory to minorities
Spencer is unabashedly pro white while unethically telling minority Americans to peacefully leave this white country

No Kidding. Are Dravidians the real master race?

>did I claim anyone else was controlled op?
That's why I was asking.

I find it amazing that every time a pro-White person gains a little ground in this movement, someone like you comes along screaming "CONTROLLED OPPOSITION" or "HONEYPOT"

>I don't think so, shill.
And there's another one...because I ask you a question you don't like, I'm automatically a "shill"

>Spencer is blatantly controlled opposition.
And you say he's "blatantly controlled opposition" so you don't have to actually provide real evidence to back up your baseless claim.

>The media love him, Gee, I wonder why?
The jewish media loves to vilify every pro-White that makes waves. It's the same with David Duke in how every. single. time. they mention him, they add "former K.K.K. member" before his name.

>trump is unabashedly pro white
Really, how?

>without being discriminatory to minorities
According to whom? Not certainly the minorities.

>Spencer is unabashedly pro white while unethically telling minority Americans to peacefully leave this white country
Non-Whites don't belong in White countries.
Why do you want to live among non-Whites (Jews included)?

Do you care about amurrica or do you care about the survival of the White race? You can only choose one.

Is that westernmost state the Punjab state? We Punjabis are not recognised for our achievements, this will be our century.

South India is where the British were at. They didn't go much up to the mountains in the north.

How the fuck are you Punjabi if you don't even know where Punjab is. The Westernmost state is Gujarat, this is Punjab.

>the absolute state of Sup Forums anno domini 2017
YOU WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Duh, I'm Paki Punjabi obviously, thought you would have been able to work that one or but guess not

Pic related was the capital of British India.

It's in the same spot baagi. Just an imaginary line between them.

White is an ethno-cultural distinction.

>Not certainly the minorities.
He has over 50% latino support right now, and im a minority as well. Libshits dont own us.
>Non-Whites don't belong in White countries.
If they are U.S. Citizens you cannot ethically remove them from the country. This is their home now. You can be pro white, without being anti minority.

>Do you care about amurrica or do you care about the survival of the White race?
Both. I want to see white birth rates go back up, immigration reformed, all while minorities are not discriminated against and white people actually grow the republican party tent.

hair 10/10 realistic

wat

The population of India is currently mixed

There is no real geographic divide. There is only an ANCESTRAL genetic divide

Southern India is currently the most western due to its higher level of exposure to the British.

>Both
This. I'm pro-white. I don't want to see race-mixing. I want to see the white demographic go back to old levels. That being said, we don't need to hate minorities and force ones who have been here for generations to go back to the foreign land of their great-great-grandfathers. Shit, I wouldn't want to be told to go back to Germany. I believe in the 14 words, but those 14 words don't say anything about hating minorities. The real solution lies within the family unit. Meet a beautiful white woman, marry her, breed with her, and raise proud white children together.

White is biology + culture.

Found the nigger