...because she said nigger. Help her!

twitter.com/Kizzy_K42/status/862057296624369664

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1e4Vn480WM&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

like i give a shit

Go to this thread

pretty...

Seriously simps will now spam this shit? Go there and preggo her user. Don't care.

Btw, nothing like a pretty girl getting brutally raped and murdered to Red pill the masses.

>Throw old white lady into a pool just because she's white
>freak out over being called a nigger
fucking niggers man

/ourgirl/

We need to report all the niggers ontwitter that stalk her account to police.

Niggers on Twitter already DOXed her and are calling her place of employment
She is an assistant manager and nogs are claiming the manager is going to escalate it to corporate
She has since made her Instagram account private

>We want freedom of speech
Nigger
>We want her fired for her free speech.

Damn
this is hot

God, I hate niggers

RWDS when?

Some pls make webm or gif so I can fap to this

Pope call crusade against all Niggers now

She works minimum wage. It's not like she is some kind of techie where she will lose her cushy job for saying the n word

Yeah niggers were gonna kill Zimmerman too. How has that worked out? Niggers hide on Twitter and talk shit more than stormfags.

Cry wolf much

I'm just a guard of the Church. Pope is a fucking cuck. He would rather kneel to scum than call for a prophetic Crusade.

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

At that point it's too late.
Company will fire her for fear of being labeled racist

You know she wants to fuck that dude

cant wait for her episode of BLACKED

She's doing gods work

Is she on a school bus?

edgy.

she is coalburner
should we fight for her?
nope, fuck her, she betrayed her race

From france too

Pope plz
Now is not the time to mess around

>Le ebin white gitls crave black cock meme XDXDXDDDDD
kys

kys whiteknight igcuck

>tfw no racist white gf

what makes you think she's a coal burner?

Nice dubz know the feel

Stop being a defeatist cuck.

In under 10 years the nigger/mudslime hordes will take over you and the Italians won't lift a finger in your defence.

Reconquista 2.0 naow

I don't even have an IG you flaming faggot
Choke on a nigger chode

kys

>she is american
>she talks to niggers
betray
KYS pussies

It's at the bump limit

is she /ourgirl/?

Niggers are shit

no one will question why is she being filmed in the first place. nigs lust and hate white women.

Integrated school (with more than a few tokens) will cause white girls to be racist if they do not succumb to the constant harasment for ~6 years and burn coal

they're gonna learn their lesson for thinking they can associate with them. let nature take its course

you post a lot on Sup Forums, mr.guard! i see you everywhere, can you just become a namefag now?

basic gestalt of this story?
Did they know him before or was he just casing rich condos?

maybe her family will get scared and move out of niggerville. could be best thing to ever happen to her.... if she doesnt get some sort of violent payback that everyone is calling for on twitter.

she seems like an asshole and this incident seems stupid.

why do you want us to "support" her?
imagine the shit she'd say about each one of you guys, ffs.
How stupid are you?

27 posts and she loses her minimum wage job.
Classic.

roastie btfo

No JIDF

What kind of backward fucking logic is this
Of course you have to talk to niggers to tell them "fuck off you're niggers"

It's not about supporting her, it's rather on the consequences of saying an "offensive" word by a white person vs a black guy saying racist shit and getting away with it :

Have you seen that video where the black uber driver hates the white guy for simply being white ?

Here's a reminder for you :

youtube.com/watch?v=v1e4Vn480WM&t=1s

Nothing will happen to that black racist driver

>assistant manager
>vegas
>minimum wage

shiggy diggy, not saying she is making bank but she prolly has the family hookup and bcus she is 6/10 thin young white girl she got a p decent job for highschool student.... which is now gone, lol, and when her future boss auto googles her name as will happen in the future this will pop up...

basically she lost the job she had to gargle so much old white man cum for.... tehe

>white people

tehe

Jamal don't think we've let you off the hook for bodyslamming and throwing our grandma and her dogs in the pool

For all you faggots saying "hurr why do we care why support her?" how about the fact that day in and day out we talk on here about niggers slaughtering whites in high numbers and niggers fucking white women while we sit behind a fucking computer.

Now we see a white girl who has the guts to call a nigger a nigger to his face when he's being one and all of a sudden we don't have that hatred inside us anymore?

did moldylocks sort herself out?

Stop responding and feeding the reddit and /r9k/ cuckposters idiot

Fuck you guy I'll do what I want

I'm more than happy to help and I live in the area, but I don't know what I can do. Haven't had any leads on the doxers either

TFW she will lose the chance to be manager and maybe even higher at place of work and make good money while in college

TFW her future boss will def. see the news story that is coming by tomorrow

TFW she will have to suffer humiliation at her school even if they don't punish her similar to how whites treated blacks during Jim Crow era

TFW she is young emotional girl and this will severely impact her life and she will probably make poor choices, fuck scumbags or old men to cope and end up a failure in life

tehe

What's she saying? can't really understand her

she talks to niggers because they're on her fucking school bus, do you know what school is?

Holy … Revival of the Knights Templar to reclaim muslim lands when!???

Offer that bitch a job.

this is taylauryn who dropped the dox of /ourgirl/'s place of employment

Go to her house and tell her you will be her white knight i'm sure that having you around her house will make her feel much safer

Remember to bring a weapon preferably a gun, and to bring a mask as well just in case her place is under surveillance so you can do double agent work later

>124915622
>124915894
>being this desperate for a (you)

>Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

Something something "is black and he makes himself look like a fucking nigger"

thats where are you wrong
you just simply kill the nigger without any words
if you ever spoke to nigger you are betrayal motherfucker and not white
kys

this post reads like it was typed out by a nigger, also implying she's a 6/10...

(You)

live by the dox, die by the dox

I hate niggers they cause too much crime and have aids

>
(me)

>kys

This

lol
but I'm whiter than you and your dad's wife's son will ever be

you're describing American problems, bro. American.

Thanks, fella

The guy recording it looks like the quintessential shiiiiieeet-guy

>reverse image search
Fag

kys nonwhite cracka

Ez to say in gypsyland.
America is fucked by fundamental Marxist infiltration on every level of academia and government.

I'd do that but then I'd be partly responsible for bringing on a known "racist" at the place I work, and that can get pretty fucked up

My parents have never been divorced so my dad's wife's son is me?
FUCKING
LEAFS

I absolutely don't give a fuck.

Sage.

nigger lover

you've got to be an idiot to think she isn't exactly the type of girl who'd be shit-talking you behind your back in a heartbeat.

she says "nigger" and you guys imagine her into being some kind of Lauren Southern when she's more likely a rabid cunt with a massive sense of entitlement.

Why was she sitting with the niggers? Makes you think

freedom of speech is not freedom from consequence.
she knows what niggers are like, she gave them an excuse to target her.

thats 6/10 for you? what region do you live?

She should stop working and become a housewife and pop out some white kids.
Why does she need to work, she's a healthy looking woman.
Move out of Vegas also, why would you want to live there as a normie..

>being this jealous of the white boi

they should have killed them a long time ago so stfu naruto

from today i only speak to white ubermenschen
((you))

You got to be an idiot to think she would. I'm quite a catch. Women have killed each other for my attention.

if i had a job that she was qualified for, i'd still hire her. If i got any complaints i'd just plead ignorance.

Unless this increase in black harassment leads to her being a coalburner.

The niggers need to be hanging from ropes.
This is why the ku klux klan was started to STOP nigger violence

I'm just going to warn you guys; I go to school in the most liberal shit stain neighborhood of all of Chicago, one of American's most liberal shit holes.

I hate to break it to you but you guys all have the wrong idea bout that video. Some SJW saw it one someone's twitter feed, took it out of proportion, and took off running with it because that's what they do.

I am 100% she's a coal burner; only comfortable saying nigger to him because she's been fucked by them all before.

See how she's smiling like that? She's not angry, or afraid, or even apprehensive about calling him a nigger.

It's probably because he has her call him one when they're banging, probably some weird cuck shit but only for dindus

>hire her
>sales decrease by 2%+
>loosing literally tens of thousands to hire a snobby teen girl
>someone who knows the rules but decides to break them

k

guess we know why you don't own a business