MFW I'll never be Australian

>MFW I'll never be Australian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0cAx1jLbJk
youtube.com/watch?v=rrsrjYywY6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=DJ3RrqBqk14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its gonna be okay man, do you want to talk about it?

australia is just all cucks

>Losing war to birds
yeah I'm good

we're nothing like the Australia of 30 years ago, we're more similar to Canada now

nice try, steve

>MFW i'll never be a kiwi and live on a comfy island

Eat a dick.
Sage goes in all fields.

Also, fuck your bootleg shit.

If I was Australian I'd have such low self-esteem, wishing & dreaming I were American.
It's amazing they even have a population, you'd think they would've already suicided themselves by now.

sage

I fucking hate Americans. I really do. You cunts are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet and you fuck everything up for the rest of us.

You know fuck all about the world - and unless anything is simplified down to a binary narrative between some pure good vs pure evil then it's literally incomprehensible for you fuckers to understand. You're raised on Hollywood and TV, all the information you people take in has to be put into this Hollywood framework.

I would take any Chink or Pajeet over an American immigrant any day. I would even prefer a muzzie. Your culture is so fucking toxic and it's ruining Australia. The sooner your country implodes the better off the rest of the world will be.

Rude

I actually like you aussies

I wish that wasn't true

I agree with approximately 90 percent of your post

Americans are cunts

go back to /r/australia you antfi faggot.

You're not missing much, mate. It's a deadshit-infested desert.

Don't listen to the limp dick poofs in this thread OP.

I would take any Chink or Pajeet over an American immigrant any day.
Nah street shitting is a problem in Sydney now. Chinks are alright, chinks born here are based and racist as fuck
I would even prefer a muzzie.
You are the scum that is ruining this country

>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=O0cAx1jLbJk

thats New Zealand m8

fuck off we're full too

The country died with the fucking boomers the only thing keeping its soul from dying is the few of us left who are descendants of the ANZACS,

there is a sadness in our bones none of you will ever comprehend

Americans always jerk themselves off about being the best the strongest like when you give retards awards for participating the reaction is the same
the fewer people on the planet know Australia exists the better

>wanting to be upside down

youtube.com/watch?v=rrsrjYywY6Y

found the abo.

>I would take any Chink or Pajeet over an American immigrant any day. I would even prefer a muzzie

You need to feel pain always kill a traitor first and thats you

the yanks are conditioned the way they are by design we dodged it because no one knows we exist sort yourself out

Were so dumb yet here you are on OUR internet speaking American.

So what's your point?

> tfw left in '08 predicting the shithole Obama would devolve america into.
> tfw fully renounced in '15 because fuck the IRS
> tfw was 100% correct.

Only ragret is not being able to vote Trump, but he won anyway.

It's great.

sucked in cunt

>mfw my life is going nowhere and I will live and die alone because there are less than five people who know of my existence because I live hours from civilization and only exit the house to shit in a bush

Fuck that is depressing.

Don't listen to him Americans and Aussies will always get along.

Also right now you only need to be afraid if you live in a shitty city like Sydney or Melbourne or if you're a neet.

Besides that we're da best brew.

sounds cool

Who /Vaucluse/ here?

But for how long frank? How long

You could have complained about so much more that's fucking awful about America and you chose fucking 'muh dumb culturally insular murrican' normalfag bullshit argument.

Fucking gas yourself

Get the fuck out of my country, cunt.

He didn't even bring up our jew overlords using us as their bruiser, complete newfag.

M.... M... May I deus Vult father? These muzzies at Lakemba need some enrichment from the outcast Anglo.

sux 2 b u

Australia is literally a shittier version of America.
The only thing they have over us is less brown people.
And that's just because brown people aren't as close to them and even brown people know America is a better place to live than Australia.

youtube.com/watch?v=DJ3RrqBqk14

rebotring in

fuck off we're full