Mark of the Beast (666) = Embracing Islam

Don't believe me? Listen to this dude(he's ex muslim and now an arab christian):
youtube.com/watch?v=GtquNNEO7Fw

So for y'all anti-semite "christians" stop this Jew hating heresy and realize that God stands with Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHMP8KfgIv4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism)
youtube.com/watch?v=VN-1jUc963g
youtube.com/watch?v=jz8ug1UY-2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

بِسْمِ اللهِ
does that look even close?

>So for y'all anti-semite "christians" stop this Jew hating heresy
your trying too hard mongol

That image is fucking idiotic

u muslims realize you're on the wrong side of Revelation? Your mahdi is our anti-christ. And having read the Revelation I know which side is gonna lose

Do you really believe in a magical being? If you do you should just end your life right now. It is worthless to live as a religious person nowadays. All religions do is spread hate and violence. kys

REMINDER

ROME BECAME CHRISTIAN

OUT OF FEAR

BECAUSE THE MILITARY MEN WERE CONVERTING

MITHRA-ISM (PERSIAN)

THEY FEARED
MITHRA

MITHRA WAS CONVERTING THE POPULATION

MITHRA WAS ZOROASTRIAN

SO THEY CHOSE

A

DEAD

KIKE

SLAVE CULT

>Christians aren't cucked on Islam
>Realize the only reasons they hate it is because they view it as a competing religion and hate the fact that it's mean to their Jewish overlords.

>loses argument
>jumps to rhetoric
cute

Uhhh, no. 666 is the carbon atom; the number of the "beast" as all animals are carbon based lifeforms.

According to Bible the mark must be either on forehead or hand. So its either zog chips implanted in hands of global Hindu domination.

Not rhetoric, you're really serving satan as muslims. You hate God's people(the Jews) want them killed and wait for the anti-christ which is your mahdi.

People u ever wonder why Jews are getting persecuted so much and suffering throughout the history by nazis, muslims and even the "christian" church?

Because satan hates God and he hates God's people because God prepared salvation for ALL people, jews and gentiles alike through Israel in Jesus the Christ.

A Carbon-based Chip

That's what you would think but it's what the jihadists wear on their hand and forehead. The headband or armband includes the same text that's in Revelation.

Had the same thought.

as who?

>God's People
>The Jews
It was just a deal which was made with others, futhermore, the jews were too degenerated with moloch that they were sent to Babel.
Evenmore
>God
And you're a faggot. Actually, I just wanted to clarified that, faggot

>And you're a faggot. Actually, I just wanted to clarified that, faggot
Excuse me that wasn't quite clear could you clarify please?

>could you clarified please?
Classified

How in the fuck is the Greek number 666 three different characters, only two of which look vaguely like Greek letters?

says a Mehico. What up tacotortilla?

>All religions do is spread hate and violence. kys
>ironic secular eurofag

Fuck off.

and suddenly it all becomes clear

hi brother in Christ. Why a crypto christian? Christians persecuted in Costa Rica?

Idiot, CHRISTIANS ARE THE NEW ISRAEL! Just look at it: god sent his son to this world and asked everyone to follow him. YOUR SEMITES denied him, but we, GOYIM, accepted him. So... who is now chosen: bastards who denied god's son or us who follows him?

Dumb faggots don't even realize 666 is talking about Roman Emperor Nero by the fucks who wrote the Bible. Look into it and it's obvious. They were afraid of being killed by him, and it was code for Nero, after translating into Hebrew numbers.

Aren't the jews the synagogue of satan?

>> youtube.com/watch?v=RHMP8KfgIv4

BOTTOMS UP
AND THE DEVIL LAUGHS

The woman in that pic is a jew

That's a popular misconception. Eventually after the second coming of Christ there will be the new Jerusalem where christians will be as well, but the prophecies concerning Israel in the Bible mean ISRAEL as the nation and the jews who are God's chosen people.

Just so you know there's a thing called messianic judaism(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism) where Jews who see the truth see Christ as the fulfillment of their judaistic faith which is the same as christianity. The only difference is that we gentiles have joined the faith from the outside while Jews grow up with their faith in. Unfortunately most Jews don't realize that Christ is their messiah but that's because God has put a veil on their eyes:

For if you were cut from a wild olive tree, and contrary to nature were grafted into one that is cultivated, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree! 25I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. 26And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The Deliverer will come from Zion, He will remove godlessness from Jacob
Romans 11

The branches mean that us gentiles have been branched into the three of the jews who worship the living God. If we as christians start fighting against the tree where we were branched we too will be cut off.

And the reason God has hardened the heart of the Jews to not see that Jesus is their messiah is so that us gentiles might be saved. If the Jews all realized Christ was their messiah they would keep it to themselves, build the second temple and the gospel wouldn't spread. But when the last gentile who accepts Christ has been saved then the veil will be lifted and God will save ISRAEL, THE NATION, THE PEOPLE. Israel doesn't mean christians here.

God bless you, I'm praying for your understanding

we wouldn't hate israel if they weren't behind literally every shitty thing to happen to my country for 100 years.

Jesus Christ is the way, the path and the light

ITYF the number of the carbon atom is only a single 6.

>God's chosen people.

What exactly does this mean anyway? Chosen for what? Don't we all end up going to the same place if we believe?

At the end of time God will form a covenant with the House of Israel and the House of Judah.

Identity Crisis- Passion for Truth Ministries
>youtube.com/watch?v=VN-1jUc963g

>Don't we all end up going to the same place if we believe?
No.
Matthew 7:14 "For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few."
Few will get to go to heaven.

That's a good point. Can someone who understands Greek tell us what they really say?

Similarly, can you (or anyone else who can read Arabic) tell us what the top line really says?

Clearly doesn't know what he's posted.

none of u guys watch the video i linked

In the name of allah. OP's picture is correct, though not the right way. The one under it was supposedly written by Paul after receieving the revelation.

God does stand with Israel, but most people who call themselves jews aren't. They are the synagogue of Satan

John was the one that saw and wrote the Revelation, just to be exact

my dude, the arabic alphabet does not contain a symbol that looks like 2 swords crossed or a sword with a string on it. Also, the middle symbol, which looks sort of like 'allah' is sideways. This would take you like 5 minutes to look up.

this is nothing like Modern Standard Arabic.

many christians get triggered when talking about "God's chosen" people to them because they think it leaves christians as less special.

"God's chosen" means that God has chosen Israel and the Jews from all the nations and people as the way to prepare and provide salvation for ALL PEOPLE.

Jesus was jewish. He came from the house of David and worshipped the Father the God of the Jews, but was also His Son.

Agreed, they were to be a nation of priests and prophets, sharing the glory of Christ with the world.

God CHOSE to prepare salvation through the Jews to all the people and that's why Jesus was Jewish.

So some people tend to think that Jews are abandoned and done with by God, but that's not true. God will one day save all of Israel. We are the branches that have been grafted to the same trees with the Jews the place were the salvation comes from because God not Jews has prepared it. So we as christians must not fight against the Jews and Israel because we're brothers in Christ.

We christians are the truly privileged ones, because we can accept Christ much more easily than the jewish people. So pray for Israel that the veil might be lifted soon.

Sorry for the spam, I kept getting errors so I had to post in pieces

You are correct.

>oy vey

nah fuck both Joos and Mooslimes

>pray for Israel

fuck off kike

The Jews were God's chosen people in the Old Testament meant to bring about Jesus, the Messiah. The Jews rejected their Messiah, and so God opened up the pathway in Acts to use the Gentiles (modern people) to accept Jesus and fulfill His plan
As far as I know, the Jews had a major fall from grace and are no longer God's chosen people. They rejected Jesus just like they do so today: (((their))) god is their stomachs

“I am the way, the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but by Me” (John 14:6)

Everyone has the capacity to be saved, but Jews are not automatically just by their heritage. They have to accept Yahshua as their savior just as we all have to

Greek here. It's the letters h, x, s.

I'll pay debnts now.

But they don't
This is why Luther gave up on them in the 1400s
They serve their wallets; their father is the Devil. Satan is their pitmaster

They bow towards the Kaaba. And the meteorite at it's corner. Also known as a fallen star.
They bow to a fallen star

>Idiot, CHRISTIANS ARE THE NEW ISRAEL!
Very interesting point, user. By the way, what did you do last Pesach? You do celebrate Israel holy days prescribed in the Torah and celebrated by Jesus and his disciples. Right?

>Everyone has the capacity to be saved, but Jews are not automatically just by their heritage. They have to accept Yahshua as their savior just as we all have to

Amen and that's why Romans 11 says that after the last gentile has come to Christ all of Israel will be saved because the Lord will lift the veil and the Jews will see the truth and accept Christ.

Please leave.

666 is literally greek and jewish numerology for Nero Caesar. Stop being a faggot, the beast is long dead.

>not realizing that jesus christ was the firsy anti semite.

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

reminder, roman Catholicism is not Christianity.

>One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.
Take your lordship salvation heresy and bin it.
>Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

I think we both know that will never happen.
Join the winning team, the anti-degeneracy religion, you gain an instavictory over feminazis, libcucks, white guilt dwellers, LibLabCon, etc.

>666 is literally greek and jewish numerology for Nero Caesar.
Except that doesnt fit at all with the rest of Revelation.
Rome is the 6th empire mentioned and USA is Mystery Babylon.

Islam is an offshoot of the Talmud... nuff said

Mystery Babylon is a religion faggot read a book sometime. It is a belief system that has endured through time based on hidden truths, it's the root of the occult. Watch the know your enemy series on YouTube

whore of babylon

>Mystery Babylon is a religion faggot
It's an empire that also has the antichrist as the head of its religion, fool. Read the Bible, cretin. It is obviously the anglosphere, and Prince Harry equals 666 in gematria.

How can a religion "mount up to the heavens" and be called "the hammer of the whole earth", mongo?

The whole point is that the original Revelation is written in Greek and it doesn't say anything about 666. Translators thought that it was code language in which letters have a numeric value but it wasn't that. Instead John wrote those three characters that he saw. And they are exactly the same ones that are in the head and armbands of jihadists

Life isn't about "instavictories", it's about fighting for what you believe in, I'm not insecure enough in life to put my faith into a pagan god and blindly follow like a pussy. Would the all creator really want you grovelling in the dirt like weakling? You can keep your pathetic cult and trust me there's enough uncucked white men in Britain who will soon realise enough is enough, we have brexit, now the real struggle begins.

Now that I have your Attention.

James Comey said in the Hearing last week, that he would work against Sessions and Trump through the Deputy AG

> youtube.com/watch?v=jz8ug1UY-2k

This was incredibly subversive against Trump, so Trump and Sessions forced the Deputy to fire Comey, this showed to Trump that the Deputy wasn't a subversive force against Trump.

Don't give a shit who your god stands with, Israel must burn for their crimes against the populace of other countries.

Saudi Arabia is part of the anglosphere, part of Babylon. USA, Jews, and Saudis are currently funding ISIS and fighting Russia and Shia Islam.

IMO futuristic technocratic Islam is the Anti-Christ.
but it could also just technology in general or maybe the acquiring of alien technology.
idk, and you trust nobody but your faith in god not your intuition or someone elses. Only God know how things will go down and it's been said that the end of the end times will come as a thief in the night

Revelation says the great city is bith by the desert and by the sea.

That's either Mecca, or if in USA, Hollywood... which ironically is refered to as Babylon by the rich ans famous. It us also the nexus of leftist degenerate kike filth that is pump out across the globe.

108 countries kicked the kikes out for a reason. This is your second Israel thread stop shilling the_donald cuck nigger faggot

And this is why that makes sense.

This I've always wonder...
Sup Forums.is Christian (mostly)
Hates (((them))) But loves (((Jesus))) educate me Sup Forums

Star of david is also the mark of the beast. Jews are satanists

Following Islam sends you to hell, as will following the anti Christ. But so will following Mormonism or Seventh Day Adventism. Even if there is truth to this it is ultinatly redundant if you believe the true faith and it will be ignored by Muslims regardless

Vikings may be the most cucked show on HBO

No christian is any Israel. The anti Israel posters are reddit refugees who think being a kike is the same thing as being a jew.

What makes Jews evil is the fact they rejected Christ. Before they rejected Christ they were irrelevant outside of a small stretch of the middle east (to people with no faith) or Gods actual chosen tribe depending on your point of view

Neither does the top say God in arabic, neither is the bottom 666 in greek.

What a shit post.

stop being retarded, 666 is about the bar code

Don't you know that we've all rejected the Christ? We're all just like Judas who betrayed Jesus unto death. Our sins are what nailed Him to the cross.

And I just explained why Jews today reject Christ. Jesus is an anthema among orthodox Jews. They don't talk about it cuz it's a no-no. So they don't even really know who He is. Some Jews have an image that Jesus was an anti-semitistic Italian catholic.

They have a veil on their eyes so that us gentiles could be saved. And when the last gentile has been saved God will lift the veil from their eyes, the Jews will see that Jesus is their messiah and the whole of Israel will accept Christ.