Based pie-man to face charges

This is Alan Joyce, the homosexual CEO of Qantas, Australia's national airline.

Naturally this subversive little queer has been using his position and influence to advocate for "same sex marriage". Even going so far as to paint our jets in rainbow flags and having little pro-sodomite messages printed on every ticket.

Thankfully not everyone is Australia is a hopeless cuck who supports poofter nuptials and yesterday based pie-man (Tony Overheu, 67) shoved a lemon meringue pie is this little fruit's chubby fat face.

Joyce, being the vindictive little faggot that his is, could not tolerate this peaceful and non-violent form of protest and will be pressing charges against based Tony Overheu.

The semen-drinking Joyce said he would step up his advocacy of same-sex marriage in response to the pie attack.

Time we red-blooded Aussies show support for based Tony and defend him from this viscous faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjSLt5vkBFM
discord.gg/cJWTY
discord.gg/RbF42
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pieing
discord.gg/AyVGD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>poofter-nuptials

Actually you guys should legalize it, and just officially call it that.

That is great.

>creampieing a homo

the pie-man has the most based looking face too

You went and said it.

He's a retired farmer, a real salt-of-the-earth type

Look at that manly shitlord face compared to the queer faggot face of Joyce.

>salt-of-the-earth
salinity is a big problem throughout much of the country's farming land.

kek I didn't realize Joyce was a fudge packer he gets fuck all air time before based Pie-man gave him this facial he didn't want.

Welcome to the free market you aussie fuck. He can advocate for and use his company however he and the shareholders want.

Now stop getting mad that you can't even get a man to have sex with you, let alone a woman.

No poofs!

Wait, is this the guy from Q & A?

Fuck off. We are dealing with the issue of sodomite marriage in parliament. This faggot wants to override the democratic process by
shaming and bullying everyone who doesn't agree with it.

>peaceful and non-violent form of protest
I'm sure you'd say exactly the same, if some antifa shoved a pie into Ann Coulter's face.

>national airline
>free market
kys

Well antifa tend to use bikelocks and pepper spray. Pies would be an improvement.

>I'm sure you'd say exactly the same, if some antifa shoved a pie into Ann Coulter's face.
I'm sure Ann wouldn't be such a massive faggot as to actually press charges.

Daily reminder Alan Joyce is a bong not Australian.

Take your faggot back Ahmed!

Isn't he Irish?

Could be, i heard the UK but could be wrong.

>Joyce was born and raised in Tallaght, now a suburb of Dublin, but a separate village at the time of his birth. His mother was a cleaner and his father worked in a tobacco factory.

He's a bog wog.

Who cares where he's from, a faggot is a faggot and all go to a certain flaming place in the end.

lol that's great

We need more strong Christians who actually willing to stand up for themselves.

>and all go to a certain flaming place in the end
The mardi gras?

Awesome Aussie security

When Tony Abbott was making his victory speech on election night some undercover leftist actually managed to get up on stage with him.

What a fucking legend. I applaud this brave hero for the nation giving the QANTAS CEO what he deserves.

Even if you don't give two shits about this gay marriage faggotry, the gay cunt CEO is wasting heaps of company money from our on the ropes iconic airline to fund his agenda.

That's money that could have gone to a payrise for staff or pilots. Or hell, on some new planes.

But no, you get faggot shaming with your flight to where-the-fuck-ever in Australia.

Pie in the face well deserved, well done pie man. A true Aussie hero!

Lads is this him at 43:51 ? I thought he seemed familiar.

youtube.com/watch?v=UjSLt5vkBFM

So he's against the climate scam too, I like this guy even more now! Just shows you're never too old to get into politics and follow your passions.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/cJWTY

The mail order gook wife makes him a little suspect, but he has some things right.

You sure that's not just some random member of the audience? Oh well even if it is a mail order bride its understandable given that so many Aussie women are insufferable leftist cunts.

MAXIMUM OVERHUE

This is why we need fascism.

This. Could backfire the whole thing.

They'll package it up as a "homophobic attack", and use it against the MPs who are against gay marriage: "What, so you're for attacking pooftas?"

He looks like a fucking hitman going in for the kill. I've never seen a pieing look so deadly.

>aussies resorting to clown tier banter in order to stop the gays

Pretty sure he was talking about the fag not the based guy.
Besides, it's a pie to the face, don't be such a poofter about it.

Pie to face is used against corporate targets, lad.
The aul fella shoud have just made it out it was for that.

Soon as he brought the "Fag" element into it, he'll have brought out the Melbourne mafia. Like a fucking gay mating call.

>They'll package it up as a "homophobic attack",

Reddit is already calling it a hate crime.

based Oz

He got creampied in the face. It's literally rape. And if he was allergic to lemons it would be a murder attempt.

Jesus, I spilt milk all over me knickers.

You do know that if Rich Spender or Tomi Lahren had a pie shoven in their face by a femen, Sup Forums would be losing its shit right now?

The dude knew he had it coming.

That's your fucking problem amerika, you act nice to them and they expliot you

I don't think so. The whole point of a cream pie is that it humiliates and degrades the victim without causing any actual physical harm. It is the equivalent of verbal abuse. Spencer et al have been punched and attacked in other ways that cause actual physical harm so it is completely different.

Pressing charges for a cream pie attack is essentially the same as pressing charges for saying hurtful or mean words. Also it makes you look like a total faggot who cannot take a joke. Which is Joyce's case is entirely appropriate because he is an actual faggot.

In any sane society you'd be within your rights to kill a man for deliberately smashing a pie in your face.

I am not joking.

And that's why 100% free market is a terrible idea

Rainbow? What is he, some kind of Nazi?

In any sane society you'd be within your rights to kill a man for deliberately promoting the perverted and unhealthy lifestyle known as homosexuality.

Fixed it for you.

Yes but it would have to be a collective decision to put such a person to death. You cannot just let any individual use their own judgement about who to kill on those grounds.

In a sane society the faggot CEO would have a beard so he could pretend to ve straight and gay marriage would be laughed at as the deluded ramblings of marxist idiots.

discord.gg/RbF42

More pies

Get on it, you cunts

Yes, that is so.

Don't they know the rainbow is now a hate symbol

How to make aussie-style meat pies at home? Any anons have good recipes since we are discussing getting your dough-hole stuffed.

Fucking pooftahs m8, they need to be sent to South Arabia

I'd forgotten Americans fill their pies with fruit and other sweet things. How degenerate!

Why not both? We got both in leafland, delicious meal AND desserts.

Also, don,t actually bake a pie to put into a poof fac,e just put cream or something, not worth wasting good eating.

Yes I have fresh strawberries and rhubarb from the farmer's market. Currently making mashed potatoes with ramps and leeks though.

>with ramps
???

this, libtards are just as bad if not worse than commies

not the same ears, not the same person

Man this would be so much better if his name was Bruce.

>creampie-ing a faggot
This is why we remain the undisputed Kings of Banter.

What's up with middle picture?
Is Qantas finally coming out of the closet?
Why is it that every picture promoting gay awareness have to have a bunch of people acting like Queens?
Answer these questions in 10 seconds.

Read the OP you faggot.

Fuck look at based pie man

Like an old army veteran who has seen some shit

1 - It's Quantas promoting the Sydney gay Mardi gras
2 - All employees are forced to be pro-fag under the administration of the gay CEO
3 - Because they think promoting homosexuality is sticking it to the bigots and they like to be as obnoxious as possible and rub the faggotry in everyone's face.

Seconded. Don't fight it. Mock it.

This

Homosexuality has been illegal for most of human history.

We are just beginning to learn why faggots have been beaten into the closet and thrown off roofs for thousands of years

>peaceful and non-violent form of protest
I don't know how it is there but hitting people with things here isn't allowed. I wouldn't be okay with people having the right to shove pies in my fave whenever they felt like it, even if it wouldn't put me in the hospital or anything.

disability type things my dude

all burger pies to be 100% wheelchair accessible

because they cant leave well enough a fucking lone

>hur hurrr
>I lik e men
>better tell every cunts about it and rub it their faces
>hur hurr u guys I like dudes I want to suck you guys cawks
>"fuck off faggot no one gives a shit what a poofter like u wants"
>wow such hate crime polie plz arrest
>*females* yes arrest him because poooftas are only speaking out because they are ignored so much because no one likes them
>*everyone else* yes famels no one likes them, good point
>dipasdioaslmask;'fc

When leftists do this to CEOs for being "greedy" everyone just has a chuckle and moves on. But because this guy was against fag marriage they will take the pie attack seriously.

Pieing political opponents has a long tradition in the west
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pieing
Interestingly in the 70's/80's it was left wing faggots pieing conservative figures and the media loved it. Truly the pendulum has swung and this is a good sign of winning because in the 70's if the marxists hadn't won so much ground on issues like welfare, feminism, legalising faggotry etc. those pies would have and in some cases did, turn into guns and bombs.

they are a small onion seasonal to spring here.

discord.gg/AyVGD

yeah nah

>bible bashing bigot bakery bankrupt by butt bandits
Fucking top kek

Not very common

>non-violent form of protest

Yeah, no.

Fuck off faggot.

Thank you m8.

Thankyou for making a good argument for fascism.

nice OP. very very strayan.

pastry, meat, small amount of gravy or whatever meat stock you got to make sure it the meat doesnt go dry, and your done.

I fucking love Aussies

Thirdeded. Nothing like taking a (((social issue))) and making it worthless like it should be.

Or we could just keep it banned. You realize you're asking us to legalize gay marriage, right?

Nice.