Can't polygamy be the root reason of terrorism ?

Can't polygamy be the root reason of terrorism ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternal_age_effect#Mechanisms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>root reason of terrorism
>not islam
What?

Lived in Morocco for 2 years. Fuck everything about North Africa. I was treated/mistaken for a white prostitute every single fucking day. I was raised to be a 50's housewife and still abide by it, but North Africa is fucked. Groped constantly, couldn't take a cab without feeling threatened, by men with wedding bands. When I say groped, I man grabbed in the crotch and kissed on the neck, unwarranted. I think you have a good point. Those countries and their beliefs are fucked beyond belief. Shit you not, leaning out of my 4th story window in Casablanca on New Years Eve, smoking a cigarette, a LITERAL Mohammad threatened to come FUCK ME if I didn't close my window, because I was "antagonizing" him.

no because of mcveigh and that guy from norway

exactly, young muslim mans, without any ability to get wife and so without reason to life - sinking down with Islam and do shit
easy as E

Islamic countries. It's implied. Stop being a pleb.

Considering Islam allows onesided polygamy which means the 80y/o Elder runs off with all the girls as soon as theyre 6 he might be onto something

However because Islam allows it Islam is still a large part of the problem

tits or gtfo, please

"Illegal but not criminalized"

In my country this means you will only get charged with it if you are not black.

Our president has many wives.

Green: legal only for muslims
Black:illegal and criminalized
Dark Blue:illegal but not criminalized
Blue: legal and practiced

It's not polygamy it's niggers because
>Mormons.
OP BTFO

If that's true we should definitely import millions more of those guys to our countries.

Many muslims resort to terrorism because they get cucked out of a female. This is the case in France for example, where young North Africans see their sisters become beurettes and fuck tons of black men, so they react by becoming criminals

lol monogamy doesn't work in the west, the amount of people cheating, people divorcing etc. is staggering

this isn't nearly as stupid as you think. look at it like this:

>loads of terrorists from the middle east
>polygamy is 100% fine there
>who gets the most/best wives?
>THE WEALTHY/ROYAL/FAMOUS
>too many 'lower class' men, not enough potential wives available
>la dee dah here comes a terrorist group
>"hey bro, tough shit about the no wives thing, wanna join our group and land a guaranteed 72 virgins when you die?"
>boom, brand new ISIS recruit with NOTHING to lose and EVERYTHING to gain

it may not be the "root" reason, but we all know damn well that a man who wants (but does not yet have) a woman in his life will do some SERIOUSLY major/stupid shit to fix that.

for the most extreme cases, this DEFINITELY means that killing people to do just that is NOT out of the question.

pic unrelated, but added just in case anyone wants to prove that president trump did pretty much EVERYTHING he said he would do within the first 100 days.

Yet another made up story of Ahmed from Syria

>tits or gtfo, please
KEK

>follow the money Boris.

Beurettes enjoy to be be 'BLACKED'

>that a man who wants (but does not yet have) a woman in his life will do some SERIOUSLY major/stupid shit to fix that.
exactly, exactly

Polygamy makes it exponentially harder for average joe betas to get laid leaving lots of frustrated perma-virgin chumps. Yeah, certainly won't form the basis for a stable civilization.

>unknown or ambiguous

No matter what the map is about, it's always the fucking Congo that's greyed out lmao

Oh look its the algerian french salfite

>Can't polygamy be the root reason of terrorism ?

It actually is. Follow with me:

1. Paternal age effect: Older fathers carry more genetic damage in their sperm.

2. In Polygamous societies, men have children at an older age, on average. In their 30s, the best men have multiple younger wives. Breeding them with their flawed sperm.

3. These children have lower IQs as well as health issues (mental and physical).

4. These flaws are then PASSED ON to their children. The flaws build over generations. This is called mutational load or genetic load. Greg Cochran of westhunt.wordpress.com goes into details.

On top of this disastrous policy, these areas have exceptionally high levels of cousin-marriage. Which, in terms of mutational load, is even worse.

They are genetically doomed. Entire countries with average IQs in the 80-90 range, with rampant mental illness. Look at schizophrenia in the black community in America. Exceptionally high. Health issues as well. This has been an issue for millennia.

There is no hope for them. It cannot be fixed without massive die-offs in Malthusian living conditions WITH monogamous breeding and the ban of cousin-marriage.

Will not happen.

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.
Depends who provided that map which is fundamentally flawed.
Many people would consider what the American military does is terrorism.

>implying they don't fuck their sisters

Don't be afraid Ahmed
you don't need to hide behind a VPN

sperm doesnt go bad retard

>Being mad you will never be as Sexy and alpha as the tiger
Its okay lad, we all are

Altho i does start to become more and more damaged as a mam ages
Just like how women have eggs with more likely hood of having down syndrome as she reaches menopause

You know the drill here "femanon"

Idiot mongol. Read

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternal_age_effect#Mechanisms

hello ceylon
would you like to be our colony again

Not everyone can afford Polygamy, just the wealthy individuals. I've talk with a rich saudi girl and she told me that those kind relationships, most of the time, are frowned upon.

>murica
>blue
what about the mormons though?

>Its okay lad, we all are
Talking on behalf of everyone
Typical sandnigger coward behavior

Seen any mormon terrorists lately?

mitt romney could have become the next terroris- I mean president of the united states but he fucked it up

Malhuer. Yep

>Not everyone can afford Polygamy, just the wealthy individuals. I've talk with a rich saudi girl and she told me that those kind relationships, most of the time, are frowned upon.

The rate today is not relevant, though if you look at this map, it is still over 25% in some countries.

The rate was high, it was common. Those errors have not been erased.

Also, even if only 10% of families are polygamous, the genetic damage "genetic load" spreads around the population over time. There is a constant trickle of damaged, low-IQ genes entering the gene-pool.

Also, remember the cousin-marriage issue. This even more serious, and common in many of these populations

"Wealthy" can vary.
For example our wealthy is your upper-middle class.
And our middle class is wealthy in Thailand.

So, you can have a hut, ten sheep and old truck, and you are really wealthy enough to have 2 wives.

Yeah, you don't have to be really wealthy, just have enough to provide for your wives and children. But that's a hard thing to do, no matter the time.

It s a decisive component.

Polygamy can t be sustained for the simple fact that there s roughly as much men as women.
So where are those extra women to find and marry ?
In foreign countries.
That s why islam is and has always been an aggresive religion. By confiscating their own women from their young men, they exacerbate their sexual urge, which is the most powerful force in the human mind.
They are then easily prone to conquer foreign countries, galvanised by the quran and the perspective of pussy.
Just look at Cologne or any related event.

That s also why women in islamic countries are seen as commodities. Men and women can t be equal when a man is litteraly worth 3/4/5+ women. Treating women equally doesn t make sense when your household is full of docile, obedient and subjugated people.

And don't forget there are more males than females in most Islamic countries for starters. It's obviously connected.

And I have a feeling most of the posters here aren't very successful with the females either. This is what happens when a society shits over young males.

Effective M to F ratios
Muslim polygamy 3:1
Hyper liberal 1.15:1
We're pretty radical
They're worse

you will never have a harem of swedish models. why even live?

It is. We've known that for literally hundreds of years.
Polygamy inherently causes societies to become Warlike and expansionist. If one man has 4 wives, then by definition, 3 men have none. The only way to keep this surplus male population under control is to provide them with opportunities to acquire new women, and this can only be achieved through conquest.

More accurately, it's not the Polygamy causes Terrorism, it's that when you're trying to create a warlike society, you allow Polygamy so that your birth rates stay high while also giving you surplus men for your army.

and for gay-Quran and gay-muslims. obvious