If true love exists, then how come NEETs with no money can't get girlfriends?

If true love exists, then how come NEETs with no money can't get girlfriends?

It's because true love doesn't actually exist, if it did, then money wouldn't be an issue.

You guys with your girlfriends and wives, I feel sorry for you, the anxiety you must wake up to everyday knowing that if you lose your income that your significant other will drop you like a hat. You better pray you never run into bad luck financially, because if you do, that "love" your women has for you will die instantly.

LOL Dont flame the cuckslaves.
Just Go your own way my fellow MGTOW.

NEET with no money can get gfs if they're not ugly autists

This is a 18+ board.

I found gf who later became my wife when I was broke as all hell. She left her husband, with a steady job in an logistics firm for me. Now we had our second child.
Checked and cucked your argument, brah.

/r9k/ pls

Let me guess - she now takes alimonies from the guy she left, so that she can hop on younger guy's dick, and you didn't object. Basically, you both are pieces of shit.

How could somebody love a worthless leech of low character?

Being poor is one thing. Being a lazy pile of shit is another.

Nope, she doesn't. Actually she distanced herself from him as far as possible. When I asked her why she doesn't want any financial support from him, she said that she would feel like a high end prostitute doing that. Also, me and him are the same age.
We just met, fell in love and married. Nothing more to that. The fact that her ex is a beta cuck, who was begging her to stay, while crying and on his knees, didn't really help his case, but it sure as hell made it easier for me.

>worthless leech
>low character
>poor
>lazy

The general consensus of humans is that "love" doesn't understand or comprehend any of those things at all.

If true love existed a person would fall in love with another person regardless of their status, character or work ethic.

Get that through your thick 50% bodyfat Amerifat head.

>tfw student with a part-time job
>no house, only room with at student dorm
>no car
>not really /fit/, 190/72
>tfw had three women this week
Fuck off.

it is really matter of character and social behaviour, isn't it?

>If true love existed a person would fall in love with another person regardless of their status, character or work ethic.

Based on what?

No you have it wrong. FALLING in love is different than STAYING in love. Once a person is in love, they may love you unconditionally (true love) or not. But obviously there has to be a reason that somebody falls in love with you in the first place.
You're saying that if there's a reason, then it's not true love.

Oh, she left her husband. What makes you think that she won't leave you when the cards or stars turn?

Cause they're NEET. They don't go out and have any opportunities to meet their true love.

You will be crying on your knees as well some day.

objection!
I left my house many times, tried to socialize, attended parties and other social interactions
0 interested girls, nada

Because she was with me through my hardest times, always supported and motivated me. Because even now, after two children, we live in harmony and never fight and because I can make her cum 3 to 5 times in a row

Spoiler alert: True love doesn't exist, also money matters at least as much as your penis size do.

Nah, I have too much self respect for that.

It wouldn't even matter if they did. Women are pressured by their friends/family to find the most successful male they can get. This means they will disregard anyone who doesn't match specific requirements, and job/income is at the top of that list for the vast majority of women.

My parents are married 30+ years now, my mum became the bread-winner as her career had far more opportunities for progress. I noticed as my mum earned more and more she started to resent my dad because of it.

They're still married, but my mum only stays together because shes old fashion and doesn't ever want to divorce. That said, she has already said 9/10 women would have left my dad if they were in her situation, which is 100% true.

Money isn't the issue.
It's the fact you're a greasy fingered, oily haired lazy lardass doing nothing productive with his life that is a problem for women.

I'm discussing this here.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE FACE
You should grasp the final redpill.

postan Sup Forums guide to finding wife

How can love be divorced from money/survival? Depends on your needs. If you have children, or want a house and some land, you need money. If both of you are content to live in a shithole on next to nothing, or live in the bush, by all means, do it. Love isn't necessarily divorced from tangible needs, or common interests.