Look at how beautiful she is compared to the whites

Even though she's a nigger I'd still fuck her, I may hate niggers, but that won't stop me from putting my dick in one if I don't have anything else going on.

well you cant afford to be picky

>When you photoshop yourself into a shitty background but don't bother cleaning up crusty acne

No I really can't, I'm practically a nigger anyways, seeing as how I've only worked shitty jobs and barely keep a roof over my head. White women won't stick around if you can't consistently keep good money, niggers are annoying, but negresses are more tolerant of the whole "being broke" thing, plus being white makes you a better choice by default since just the act of keeping a job and a place is more than most nigger men do anyways.

I love a girl with photoshop skills.

why does her forehead look like this

So calling a nigger a nigger is racist but this isn't?

Niggers can be rayciss all they want, us honkeys is the devil!

She looks like a chimp with a cap

It's the white ancestry in her.

bc she's caked in mascara with blemishes underneath.

Would bang as long as I could put a ball gag in her mouth so I don't have to hear her spout delusional grunt and clicks. She ain't THAT hot.

I'm cuter than him

seriously? She has resting bitch face. Not attractive.

SHES MIXED WITH WHITES

why do these idiots always choose mixed race blacks when claiming blacks are attractive?

Imagine you're trying to enjoy life minding your own business then this racist materialist sheboon is hovering her stolen iphone towards you, taking photos to post on the black power islamofascist hotspot known as (((twitter)))

I'm positive that's a tranny.

My bitch turned white on me WTF?

No, some trannies are feminine looking.

Oh look it's this thread again.

sage