Sup Forums admit it, Christianity is the ultimate red pill

Sup Forums admit it, Christianity is the ultimate red pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZA-JCLYeDro
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yup nothing like molestation

kek

The ultimate red pill is just worshiping El directly and actually benefiting from it. You lose the benefits if you go through a middle-man like Christianity or Islam.

It's called the bread pill senpai

>The only way to the Father is through me
Careful

>all my problems can be solved by praying to a jew
Good goy

went through an atheist faze and wanted to get back into religion and read about Christianity compared to Hinduism or other religions, and Christianity was less appealing.

God Bless you.

God bless you too frank

Nice proxy

Praise be to Yevon.

Reminder that the most jewish thing one can ever do is abandon their own God.

Agreed. Christianity helped rid me of the vile toxic racism that Sup Forums had infected me with, I'm a proud Xtian SJWarrior now.

You vile racists and misogynists will be judged by the Creator and found wanting.

nice blog post

Cool quote. Anyone who isn't retarded realizes most major religions are branches of the Saturnian cult.

Their own god?

So if I'm living in ancient greek and abandon Zeus, I'm vile and jewish by your definition?

What does that say about religion, if abandoning a fake god is somehow a big deal?

How is there anything virtuous about self-delusion?

this, it's why there are so many (((secular jews))) nowadays

Ah but Zeus isn't God. Regardless of whether the ancients thought he was or not (protip, most actually didnt and pagan gods were personified concepts of universal truths)

everyone keeps saying this as if we want to be outted publicly and have to answer to the Chaplain of the Guard at formation

you're not an ancient greek, dumbass redditor

Socrates/Plato held to an idea of an all powerful universal God yeah?

Christianity is wonderful, but KeK pre-dates the big bang, he is the force behind it. When you combine the power of Kek and the ethics of Jesus, you can't go wrong.

He's just mad he doesnt live here and is a filthy mongrel heratic

Braska's died for nothing and Yunalesca is a tramp.

a jewish made cult and icon? No thanks

>can't even spell "heretic"

DEUS VULT!

You mean blue pill. It's based on symbolism.

Correct. They came across the age old fedora tier "well who created Zeus? Checkmate" arguments and rationalized it would have to be a being which was power or existence itself in order to end the infinite chain of Gods creating Gods.

Thomas aquinas use this as one of his arguments for god (The First Mover) but goes into pages upon pages of depth.

>Even Vatican has it's shitposters now

BEST TIMELINE!

If you're christian OP, then why post a blasphemous image?

Believing something because an authority figure tells you it is so, without any evidence to support it is the literal definition of bluepilled.

Fuck man. When did science become blue pilled.
I want to go back.

RARE PEPE

There is no barrier between Christ and science. Jesus Christ only asks for you to follow him, and through him join with God and enter Heaven. Forget the rest and start there.

Are you a protefag user?

It's not blasphemous. It's just a meme.

He said Christianity, a conservative religion formed in Europe during the rule of Emperor Consantine which heavily influenced our progress as a society.

You can't prove you, God or your faith in Him are real.

Your mocking Christ's image, even if only in good fun. Seems blasphemous to me. The Holy Face is incomprehensibly sacred.

I am not mocking Christ.

>read the post
>ignore it entirely
>"Time to post an irrefutable claim that has nothing to do with what he said so when he replies in the wrong way I can claim to have won the "argument""

No.

Turn the other cheek user.

It applies here. It means to take insults lightly and not go full islam for blasphemy. Especially if its meant in good fun

"Angels fly because they take themselves lightly"
~GK Chesterson

The people who unironically believe in kek need to be purged though

I am not mocking Christ It's just a fucking meme.

Its a meme-magic-frog-god in Christ's garb, what is it then?

A meme. A joke.

>this delusional
yes you are
t.catholicfag

Re-read my post.
Im fucking defending you.

I think Christianity is one of the only good religions. The other monotheisms have it wrong and keep people in bondage. Hinduism is straight up retarded, paganism is lul, Taoism and Confucianism seem kinda cool at surface level, and everything else is gay.

Christ is literaly paleo justin trudeau. "they win if they kill you... be a lamb, sheep are cool man.

Doesn't seem like it.

>ultimate red pill

No.

Why the fuck do people care about religion so much? It's inarguably done more evil than good throughout history.

Why can't people just believe in god without joining a fucking cult?

Tbh imo if god exist he doesn't want this for you.

What's with all the religious bait on this board?

>what about me

>not go full islam for blasphemy.
I'll grant you that, but the reoccurring private revelation among mystics and saints that God absolutely despises blasphemy, most egjesiouly that of offending Christ, gives one pause. In that instance, especially considering His Face, as the prime signifier of His Incarnation, I'd trend towards caution.

Reminder that Christ was a sandnigger and all native western religions were destroyed by Christians just like the white race is being destroyed by Muslims.

We lost so much culture because of Christianity it's frightening.

Don't fall for false gods, do repeat the mistakes of the past.

It would only be mocking if my intentions were to mock. Those are not my intentions. I in no way intend to mock Jesus. I intended a meme. That is all. Don't act like a Mudslime sjw.

teens from leddit that were atheist and want to join the new internet counter culture that is christianity want everyone to know how special they are

just as bad as atheists, no one cares about your religious beliefs (or lack of)

Zoroastrians worshipped Jesus when he was born so you're good.

because for all the evil it does its ground rules have hindered degeneracy from spreading. Which is why we are being overwhelmed by it as religion diminishes.

There is no kike in the sky
The real redpill is Christianity is a great way to guide your life. You are God, creator, destroyer and all knowing.

>Don't act like a Mudslime sjw.
>random buzzwords that arent relevant to the post
lmao anyway thanks for the (You)

Yeah true. When religion fades, "science" comes along.

>implying

Rape and murder were rampant in the past, religion was the direct cause.

And don't blame the degeneracy of today on the degeneration of religion, today degeneracy is a direct result of Jews and the right/left political paradigm.

Plus another great example of religious degeneracy is the middle-east.

Islam is just the opposite side of the same coin.

You can believe in god without joining a cult, and you don't need a cult to keep your population in check.

If you want the degeneracy to stop then preach rationality and improve education.

Don't conflate real science with some meme "scientist" cuck who would preach ANYTHING if it was popular, got him views and brought him back out of obscurity.

If Jesus appears to you in your dying moments extending a hand of mercy and offering to let you into heaven if only you'll believe even though you might have lived your whole life doing bad things, just like he did for the theif Dysmus who died next to Him on the cross, please say yes to Him so I can meet you in heaven and we can be friends there. I don't have many friends so I am hoping I can make a lot in the afterlife if I can get into heaven and I want to be your friend user.

>Christianity is the ultimate red pill.
Christianity is the very definition of the Blue Pill.

It's literally "don't think, just believe what we tell you" the concept: the movie: the game: based on the best selling novel: the bible.

If you're so desperate to have strangers program how you act and think, just become a lefty libtard. You'll get told what to do all day, and you'll get some fun sex and interesting drugs out of the equation.

Kek

>says christianity is blue pill
>gets btfo by st. augustine and st. thomas aquinas

>The only way to the Father is through Mary's intercession
ftfy

Go fuck your self commie and suck Mehmets dick.

When you diss Christianity you are cutting the branch your society stands on.

>aquinas and augustine btfoing out anyone

pic related

bump for Jesus

bump

What culture? Burning raping and pillaging villages? Christians civilized your punk asses and, you actually started creating civilization. Also look at this stupid fucking picture that's your loss culture. Nothing of value was loss

The Jews hated Jesus and were jealous of the Christians. This is a fact read the Talmud in which they wish Jesus to burn in hell.

Video related youtube.com/watch?v=ZA-JCLYeDro

The Jew's wanted the messiah all for themselves, they killed Christ because he wasn't what they had in mind. It's very sad.

>CucLicks
>Chritian

yes

>following a dogma made to subdue the masses by making them passive and unambitious

Stop with the Christian threads you fucking Bible-thumping cuckservatives.

>Religion revolving around worshiping a Jew and believing Jews are god's chosen people and Israel is the holy land
>First Christians were Jews
>Jews spread Christianity throughout Europe
Yes, the Jews hate the religion they specifically gave to you lol

bump lol