Are spaniards Caucasian or Hispanic? If I went to US what box would I have to tick?

Are spaniards Caucasian or Hispanic? If I went to US what box would I have to tick?

On the one hand I look European (fair skin, 6', reddish beard) but Hispanic literally means "of Spanish descent".

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/topics/population/hispanic-origin/about.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

idk, I always put Caucasian. I think they appropriated "Hispanic" in the same way the appropriated "Latino". You don't use Latino to refer to Latin / Roman. I never understood why they are called Latinos

you are caucasian you stupid faggot. Unless you are the son of an indian rape baby that got brought back to Espania on a boat hundreds of years ago.

In USA Hispanic means mestizo.

you're supposed to put hispanic and white if possible. it's a retarded classification.

>You don't use Latino to refer to Latin / Roman. I never understood why they are called Latinos

Yeah, whats up with that?

aren't the italians/french/spanish "latins"? i remember hitler said the spaniards are the toughest of the latins

Of course they're Caucasian. The real question is if they're white.

Why not just use the term European?

Yes, they are Iberians and celts.

Not Portuguese though, they are not white.

You've to check 1/64 cherokee for the gibs.

Define European, only countries in European Union or every country from Spain to Russia?
How European are Albanians? Its a shit term pastanigger.

Spain to Russia, not turkey. As for how European Albanians are, look to DNA. European DNA is a better standard. My appreciation towards Poland and there good work, you guys have a good mentality towards immigration.

Spectrum of people living in Europe is too broad.
Imagine telling a brit that both him and a serb are European, when they dont share the same values, language or even skin colour.

Legally, Hispanic in the USA means "coming from a country where Spanish is the primary language". You and a spic are both Hispanic, even if you are 1488% Aryan.

Non-white Caucasian. Not all caucasians are white,and hispanic isn't a race. You're either a Caucasoid, Mongoloid, or niggeroid.

I though Hispanic referred exclusively to spanish former colonies

Nobody wants to live in poland, not even poles.

>Are spaniards Caucasian or Hispanic?

Spaniards are Caucasian.

"Hispanic" is a bullshit, politically correct term fro Mestizo. Spaniards are not Mestizos.

census.gov/topics/population/hispanic-origin/about.html

>OMB defines "Hispanic or Latino" as a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race.

>other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race.

So that includes Spain. I was wrong about language though it seems. I wonder what the Portuguese and Brazilians are considered. Probably white.

>Imagine telling a brit that both him and a serb are European, when they dont share the same values, language or even skin colour.

Your argument is flawed. So Italians arent European because they dont speak English, have a different culture and slightly darker skin colour?

Germanic/muzzle rape babies

Caucasian
Hispanic really means mestizo

Hispanic is not a race, retard.

Legally in America Spaniards are lumped in Hispanic, as it applies to any person who was born in a country with a Spanish/Spanish colonial culture. It is not a race or ethnicity, just a cultural label.
Brazilians, who came from a Portuguese colonial group, are not Hispanic. Spain, being the progenitor of many colonial cultures, are.

You aren't mestizo. You have no Indigenous-American blood. You are called "Spanish" in America (big surprise). Hispanics/Latinos are the same thing as mestizo. The reason all these terms are vague and misused in America is because the people who most use these labels, are in fact, low IQ foreigners, that don't speak English as their main language.

I was taught this by a repectable and eloquent castizo woman who was once my teacher. Castizo's are mixed like mestizos, but they have 75% or more European DNA. These people make up the upper class of Latin American countries. You'll notice them when watching Mexican tv for example- all the hosts/actors have really light (white) skin.

Spanish are white. Don't let them divide us. Especially spics from Spain, nigga.

U'll be a white mexican for them, is just like us, all the germanic/slavs sound the same to us, all the hispanics sound the same for them

Hispanic duh its even in the name :^)

Caucasian.

All continental europeans whose populations are native, so gypsies and jews are out.
Albanians are pretty much very european and one of the first indo europeans to set foot in Europe alongside greeks. And I don't know where this albanians aren't european meme came from but religion =/= race. They are very white, hard working and decent for eastern Europe people.
t. Guy who took interrail trip in the balkans last year.

You should count you're lucky stars,just keep boxing.