Wtf I hate Assad now

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4490084/Video-Syria-shows-horror-Sarin-attack-aftermath.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRTeLIjQ2jk
youtube.com/watch?v=QxsxENyj-cY
syria.liveuamap.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=HjgnOz0qujU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you hate Assad when it wasn't him who operated an attack in the first place?

>Trump fires Comey and tweets #draintheswamp
>Suddenly there is shocking new footage of Assad using Sarin again

Really makes you think.

poor Assad he has to deal with all the kike bulshit

Hahaha yeah "Sarin" which kills on contact but the White Helmets, knowing it's sarin, go in without gear and touch the bodies without dying.

White hats been raiding the morgue again?

youtube.com/watch?v=PRTeLIjQ2jk

Stop implying Assad was great before all this.

Is that cum on that dead kid's mouth?

You just don't get it. Allah protects these sandnigs from Sarin.

Nice, just masturbated. Thanks OP.

>who fucking cares? I LOVE chemical weapons!

Do you really believe that bullshit?

youtube.com/watch?v=QxsxENyj-cY

Man, that kid with the black pants was packing, did he die with a major boner or what?

Wasn't there some Syrian tweeting some weeks ago about how a bunch of dead children had went missing from a Syrian hospital?

>Syrian
that new one hasn't happened yet. they did a bunch of these propaganda events this year around the time of OPs,
syria.liveuamap.com/
usefully shows them.

I swear I read a post like 2 or 3 weeks ago about kid corpses being stolen from a syrian mortuary for an upcoming white helmet false flag
someone must have capped this, the post was explicitly saying to cap it ffs

who cares if they were gassed or not

literally couldn't give a shit

Yeah, we all believe your muzzy bullshit because we're all stupid like you. Right- o, sand nigger

Trump is getting impeached and Pence is going to invade Syria. This was always the plan

sargoy of cucckad just came out with a vid that touches on this maybe, at least what I saw what something about people being caught filming fake stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=HjgnOz0qujU

About a week before this "attack" ISIS entered a village and kidnapped all the children they could find.

They then strangled the kids (if you saw the pictures of the children there were signs of strangulation - belt or some other such - around their necks).

wtf I hate Israel even more now