He's overdosed

>stefan molyneux
lol how can you not love jon

Me too, Woes has been making good shit
Its fucking awesome man

>helloo.

Holy shit

Holy fuck, this fucking white male.

I KNEW gamers were racist. That's what I learned in #gamergate and gamers aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

The misogyny and racism is sickening. I hope he gets fucking demonitized and ends up in the financial position of some of these racial minorities he despises so he can learn some empathy for once in his miserable virgin life.

I have never seen so much cancer in one image.

I fucking hope this blows up, then Jon will be forced to admit he's truly /ourguy/.
For people who dont believe it youtube.com/user/JonTronShow/channels?shelf_id=0&view=56

Pretty soon he'll be a guest on The Daily Shoah

somebody tell Enoch

Woes IS shit. Disgusting unwashed, unshaven, fucked up tooth looking Scottkike

yeah hes not easy on the eyes

Molymeme's there but no woes or red ice.

he fucking unsubbed. luckily i filmed my computer screen

He unsubbed in the hour this threads been up? He probably lurks but I doubt he's here.

I made posts on twitter too. I tagged him. heres a screenshot from the video i took, sorry for the motion blur

Why is your hand brown, Jose?

I live in Hawaii and cant avoid the sun

The witchunt over this guy is insane. Every two-bit rag on the internet is going on and on about how racist and shocking Jontron's statements are. I looked up the """racist"""" things he said, and its fucking nothing. All he did was state the blatantly obvious.

Totally read that in is voice

He unsubscribed MW

How is Hawaii?
Is it nice place?
Is it true there are alot of nips?

It's OK and yeah I got to a grad school thats 80% Japanese. It's also kind of shitty, its bluest state in the union, not many whites at all except for hippies but I'll take nips and hippies over kikes and nigs anyday

>not reading everything in Oswald Woesley's voice

Ets Bludy Desgusten

The blatantly obvious is racist

So he unsubscribed MW again. Funny, MW seems like a nice guy but I just can't watch him because he seem's misguided to me. (to much rambling about genes, like what genes are superior, Italian or French)
Red Ice TV on the other hand is something I enjoy watching as they are just a voice who is in favour of keeping European cultures

Nice

You some kind of frizzy haired mulatto?

He has the gayest voice now that i think about it.
And his camcorder quality is fucking shit.

woes if you are reading this, either get a better camera or film with full frontal lighting and then make it darker in post process.
cloudy sky through your window makes for a great light source.

And it will only be eight and a half years until he releases a new video