BBC and CNN are so fucking stupid and dont understand the internet

BBC and CNN are so fucking stupid and dont understand the internet.

PEPE IS NOT DEAD.

Other urls found in this thread:

nos.nl/op3/artikel/2172334-internetfenomeen-pepe-the-frog-door-eigen-maker-om-zeep-geholpen.html
youtu.be/km-mGEjtwNY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You cannot kill the meme

He looks dead to me...

Doesnt even looks like pepe

>a fucking LEAF

That was probs the dumbest and lowest CNN has gone. I'm sick of dumb media.

Correct.
This is fake news.
The only thing dead is punk.
The greatest punk song writers are right wing.
And (((Green))) Day and others are populist.

Today was the 3rd day

Even NOS is reporting it, just amazing how out of touch they really are.
nos.nl/op3/artikel/2172334-internetfenomeen-pepe-the-frog-door-eigen-maker-om-zeep-geholpen.html

it all seems so familiar

I Saw it on the Jeugdjournaal channel too. FAKE NEWS
youtu.be/km-mGEjtwNY

haha hey my dudes first time posting on Sup Forums in several months, whats up? care to check my diggies?

They're trying to meme our meme's death
Little do they know
WE control the memes

He was just joshing (you)

>hillary clinton will be the President
>Pepe is dead
Well.. looks like the Russian interference did it again!
When will these fucks learn?

INB4 Matt Furie gets death threats and go talk in UN about dangers of memes

>a leaf
>Bill C-16

I just love that this is news.

How far we have fallen

BBC(yes) and CNN thinks that if they report that a meme is dead, then people will stop posting "that damned frog"

They are so retarded that even my bull laughs at them, he usually only laughs at me

shhhhhh
don't tell em

PEPEASTER

he was never alive

People pay for news.

I mean seriously, I look at this, I eye the morning paper for free at work, and all I can think is "people still pay for this".

They cut out all their investigative reporters first. They cut out all their highbrow editorials, they cut out all the things that journalists actually went to school for. All to compete in a race to the bottom with bloggers. Hell, they started hiring bloggers. And amid all this they cry out "why aren't people paying for news anymore".

post dead pepes

They are trying to meme our meme.

Little do they know that memes are dreams. And all men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

Someone needs to teach this guy to draw pepe.

Technically you can't kill any meme. The term meme termed by Dawkins means a trait or legacy that doesn't exist biologically. It's literally unkillable, and exists beyond generations.

Shoo

This is the most poorly drawn Pepe I've ever seen.

How can something be dead that is not restricted by mortal struggles? Pepe is timeless.

PRAISE KEK!!!

it doesn't have the heart that even the paint pepes have

>my bull
[[[Svenposting intensifies]]]

>mfw a fucking leaf

if pepe is dead then why isn't he ded?

CNN BTFO

>Pepe is Dead
>CNN

>CNN is Dead
>Pepe

How do you fucking kill an internet picture of a frog............ God these people are dumb

That is pepe's twin brother, pepe used to keep bebe locked in the basement where he kept feeding him his garbage.

well the internet worships a picture of a frog.....which is equally as much as dumb killing it.

Obvious fake. the real Pepe doesn't have blue lips.

can't even draw his own creation

not as dumb as major news organizations reporting on it

Chicken Noodle News is a joke

still stupid af

That's the real creator of Pepe, but he's missing the point. Nobody follows his shitty storyline or whatever, the image of Pepe lives on.

we don't really worship it. Do you seriously think we worship a meme??? we use it a lot but that's just because its funny and everyone ended up liking it. Its like saying "Hey if anyone likes ice cream means they worship ice cream." no we just like it and use it.

didnt think id have to explain this but German flag explains it all

this whole "pretending" scheme is hella boring....quit it

It's not over yet

Post original please.

>These 9gag baits

Except he is dead just like your white supremacist jew hatred. Sup Forums does NOT belong to neo-nazis who think they can make their racism against jews and non whites legitimate because they think citizenship only belongs to them.

This is why Swaglord is finally making a containment board where you wont be able to ruin political discussions and news with your racist bullshit.

OBJECTIVE NEWS and LEGITIMATE political discussions belong on Sup Forums. Do you wanna know what the means hill billies? It means your white racism isn't a topic. Jews are NOT a political topic for your racist fevers.

I know most of you are high school drop outs who deny evolution, but NOBODY wants to live in your redneck fantasy of a country of inbred whites.

It's about damn time you died like your stupid frog thing.

Kind of like africans pretending to be germans.
Roger that Jamal.
Looks like you trip to deutschland was successful!!

Hej Sup Forums, lately I've been feeling bad for you man. Here's something to help you remember who you are.

jesus is dead too but hes more popular than ever

ironically liking something stupid...is still stupid.

but hey you represent nigger american education quite well
keep it up tyrone

Newfag detected
>OBJECTIVE NEWS and LEGITIMATE political discussions belong on Sup Forums.
Oh god
>Sup Forums does NOT belong to neo-nazis who think they can make their racism against jews and non whites legitimate
Yep you are a newfag
>I know most of you are high school drop outs who deny evolution
Most of us believe in darma aka natures law. dont know what that is (Evolution)

>Rockstar Games presents...
GREED DEAD PERDITION

>beneath this mask there is more then frog, behind this mask is a MEME, and MEMES are bulletproof

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)

>Kek (also Kuk

it was destiny

Well the media says pepe is dead so you had better stop posting pepe memes.

You shut your mouth heretic Pepe is real.

Your first post was pretty fucking retarded. Thats why i dont really care about trying to communicate with you.

You think people literally worship an internet meme. And have such a high level of autism you cant understand that its all just satire/comical.

All the good germans died in WW2
Now its just left with the recessive shit gene pool.

Can't even order posts properly.

>we dont worship a meme
>kek exists

yeah at least there were good germans
good americans never existed

Ill say it again because your niggery IQ is low dawg
>its all just satire/comical.

i seriously don't even understand what the MSM hopes to accomplish by covering this non-story.

I mean obviously it can't be to persuade people who regularly use the meme to suddenly stop, that hardly makes sense at even the most infantile level.

Is it to educate normies or older people, to make them feel relief? but did those normies care that much in the first place? and if it was to make them feel relief, how does the MSM think they'll respond when they find people are still using the meme?

>B-b-but I saw that Pepe was dead
>too bad fuck you pepe_face.png

CZECHED

>you will never watch a qt asian savor your meat

Pepe is clearly dead. Nobody is allowed to post any more Pepes.

this satire/comical pretending scheme is still hella stupid af shaneequa

stop being such a pussy in denial

CLAIM: Pepe is dead.

TRUTH: You can't kill an animated character as they are not a biological entity.

You can not kill he who his alive, but has no body, for he is everything, everyone and everywhere.

Even Danish media are posting

>Pepe the racist frog is dead

Why is the media at war with Pepe lads

The kikes genuinely fear the power of meme magic. They know who "pepe" really is.

try and stop me faggot

yaaaaaaaaaaaaas

shut the fuck up achmed

this is highly concentrated cancer

>153 characters

What does this say? I don't speak mongol rapebaby.

they are still taking this seriously is the craziest part of this whole event,it is a cartoon frog and they are reporting about it is a serious manner with not a hint of irony.
this is modern day media lads.

>posting the shop

Excellent post

Why didn't Furie just contact Gook Moot and tell him that pepe is trademarked and he doesn't want him being posted here? We would've had no recourse and Hiroshima would've banned all Pepes for fear of being sued and losing even a single penny to someone in a legal battle.

Instead, Furie draws pepe as dead as of it means anything. Is he retarded? Did he really think killing people would make us stop? Or is his ego preventing him from taking serious action? I bet it does feel good to know something you made is a Huge international meme.

Streisand effect

pretty soon the kids memes aren't just naughty, they're illegal

it would make the value skyrocket, hot digital commodities

but they will do this

Saw pepe alive and well at /r9k/.
Is this faggot sure he killed the right frog?

wew

>unknowingly
>mainstream media
>you know what they did?
>unknowingly
>God is dead
>21st century version
>and the beautiful thing?
The fucking mugs don't even realise it.

I was thinking this might be Furie's way of washing his hands in the matter. I'm guessing he's sick of being harassed by leftists about how he made that stupid racist frog. Furie really had nothing to do with Pepe's fame, and he knows it. By killing him off I think Furie is trying to get the fucking leftists and the ADL off his ass. I wonder if this experience has redpilled him at all. Maybe we'll never know.