Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hfQS3GRyRWU
imdb.com/title/tt6047844/reference
thepiratebay.org/torrent/16887994/Torchbearer_-_a_movie_by_Stephen_Bannon
floridaturnout.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=V4iJYWPhnU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOOOVEMENT

Trump needs to cancel the press briefings and just have Spicer stream on twitch or something.

In his Gundam.

I know Brit Hume gets shit on a lot here but I tend to see him as a fairly based old school journalist. He's not a cocksucker like the younger generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=hfQS3GRyRWU

Do you guys mind giving 10 Stars to Stephen Kevin Bannon's written and directed film on IMDB?

Leftist cucks have given it a 1.8. Theres only 108 votes so lets fix this shit!

imdb.com/title/tt6047844/reference

For those who haven't seen it:
thepiratebay.org/torrent/16887994/Torchbearer_-_a_movie_by_Stephen_Bannon

Which will happen? Civil war or Caliphate?

Once Muslims try to take full control of the government (and they 100% will do so once numerous enough), will the frogs finally say enough is enough, or instead give up and be beheaded?

No memes, pls

Can anyone explain to me why non-Whites in the red areas voted for Trump?

Can't wait for the Trump and Lavrov shaking hands photo today. It'll be the one printed on all future history books.

apology for poor english

when were you when jim comey dies?

i was sat at home eating hydrox cookies when pjotr ring

‘weasel is kill’

‘no’

Race is a social construct, shitlord.

They love their country.

texans is probably lots of legal mexicans who hate the illegals, as well as lots of indians who were fairly pro trump (lots of poos in texas)

fucking kek

Most of these areas are rural, that's why.

Shout out to "ThanQShawn" for subscribing!

Awoo?

F

Damn. These chinks do it even better with the burritos. I apologize for doubting. Spics are so lazy they fail at thier own food. Send them back.

Downvote IMDB all you want, downvote every single video that isn't Anti-Trump. It doesn't matter the longer we push forward. These commie cucks have only to resort to violence, which is all they have left. Please do so we can designate you domestic terrorists and sanction you and fuck out of your families.

France murdered their monarchs
Then their nobility
Then their aristocracy
Then their bourgeoisie
Then capitulated to Germany

Now all French will die.

Please redpill me on the Comey sacking. Is Trump playing foul or is this more #FakeNews?

Who would Blade vote for in a presidential election.
What does /ptg/ think?

>Anonymous
#YouVotedForThis

France is done, and I'm done with them. They had their chance.

'sup anons. This is the story of my work in the White House. It’s not so much a story of redpilling and deporting Mexicans like I'd hoped it would be, but I don’t regret for a minute what I experienced instead. First, a little background.

I graduated law school in the spring of 2016, and being an open Trump supporter, it was fucking hard. Even the conservatives distanced themselves from me, and a few days after I graduated, my employer-to-be, a white-shoe securities firm in NYC, rescinded their offer. The circumstances, honestly, made it clear that some professor decided to shit on me, but I knew there wasn’t anything I could do without tainting my name even further in the market. So, I did the sensible thing and went to work for the Trump campaign after taking the New York bar. I kept my head down and worked hard, and apparently somebody liked me, because I got tapped to join the transition team shortly after the win, and I later moved on to the White House.

What really changed things was Kellyanne Conway. She’d had a big role from the start, though it had waxed and waned in November as we figured everything out. But later in the month, and especially into December, she began to stake out her claim. She was ferocious. She annexed me, along with most of the guys I worked with, so fast you’d think we were the Sudetenland. She needed staff, and we were mostly fucking around, so she started giving us jobs. Before I knew it, we were hers.

So this is where the story really begins. It’s early February and the first EO got blocked by the 9th Circuit. I'd mostly been doing research for Kellyanne Conway, which amounted to a lot of memos. Anyway, I was going to drop some work off in her office on a Friday. I knocked, went in, and there she was, wine glass in hand, dressed impeccably. Apparently she’d just done a press conference. This was her usual routine after that. She was muttering about August Flentje and Pierce v. Society of Sisters.

We generally knew to steer clear of Kellyanne when she was on a tear like this. Not that she was drunk or particularly vicious, but that it was a good idea to just let her ride it out. Well, that day I made the mistake of getting in the zone of danger.

"Let me see that!" Kellyanne snatched the memo out of my hand and leafed through it. She kicked back in her chair and put her feet up on her desk while I stood there. What a sight. Her legs are long, slender, and just perfect. I couldn’t help but stare a little. The light toned flesh, the defined calf muscles, the bony knees, going all the way up to her firm thighs... I started to imagine her playing with my cock between her ankles, and then moving to fucking her thighs...

Well, that was my mistake. I forgot that Kellyanne is a fast reader. Before I knew it, she was clearing her throat, and looking up at me from the memo. "U-uh ex-excuse..." I stammered, trying to back my way out of the room. "Hold it. You think you're getting out of here so easy?" I knew I was screwed at that point.

>blumpf should fire Comey because she was mean to Queen Hillary!!
>WTF blumpf fired Comey, this is absolutely horrible!!!!

And yes, these are the same news organizations and same people.

"What do you think you were looking at there? Don’t lie to me," she ordered. "I guess, your legs, Ms. Conway," I sheepishly responded. She was right up in my face, ready to lay into me. "And what were you thinking when you were looking there?" I gulped, "I uh... I was just thinking about getting work done... uh... I was staring off into space." She got angrier, "Liar! You men are all alike. You can’t see women in the office as equals, think they’re just sex objects! You're the reason that bitch Clinton almost won! Did you know that?!"

"I’m sorry Ms. Conway, I just wasn't thinking," I said, thinking this might defuse her. She got a gleam in her eye. "I don’t buy that for a second, and," she said, looking straight down, "Clearly you don’t either."

>whyboner.png
Except, of course, I knew exactly why. Those fucking legs. She grabbed a pencil off her desk, and tapped the eraser against the still-growing tent I had pitched in my suit pants. "This thing down here is a good lie detector." She looked up at me and smirked. "Sit down," she said, pointing to the couch she kept in her office. "I'll teach you to keep your mind on your job."

As soon as I sat down, she turned around and backed her firm ass into me, sitting in my lap. "Wh-what're you doing, Ms. Conway?" I grunted as her ass struck my cock. She rotated sideways and looked at me, "I'm going to read the rest of this memo, obviously." She went back to it, bringing her legs up onto the couch, effectively straddling me. Every once in awhile, she'd take her pencil and underline something. As she moved to do this, she'd grind her ass into me slightly. This went on for several minutes. My heart felt like it was going to explode out of my chest. What if someone walked in? What would she say? Holy fuck, I could explode at any moment!

Though Day?

Stumbled upon this, may be of interest to statisticians like Portubro

floridaturnout.com/

Her perfume teased my nostrils, and she had largely given up on making any notes as she just grinded away against me. I figured, at this point, I was going to enjoy it, and screw the consequences. I put my arms around her slim waist and pushed myself into her back, caressing her, and feeling her golden hair tickle my forehead. This was the most powerful woman in the country and she was rubbing her fine ass all over my cock, with just a few layers of fabric in between.

I started to push myself up and caress her neck as I panted harder and harder, knowing I was nearing my limit. Suddenly, she pushed away, standing up and walking back towards her desk. I didn't know what had happened, but she'd left me just inches shy of blowing my load. As she sat back down at her desk, she looked up at me, flashing a smug grin. "You know I’m faithfully married. It isn’t polite to ogle married women."

She gestured to the door. "Let's call it a night. Good memo. I expect many more like it in the future."

I could feel my cheeks flush as I walked out of her office, trying to conceal my erection. As the door shut behind me, I could hear her giggle.

No-one really knows. Some have observed this removes the penultimate obstacle (Andrew McCabe is the final one) to a proper investigation of HRC, but whether that's the intent is anyone's guess.

So the after the incident in Kellyanne's office, the next time I showed up to work, I fully expected some weird shit to happen. But, strangely enough, everything went pretty normal. Mid-morning, Kellyanne e-mailed me asking me for a progress report on some memos I'd been working on previously, and I replied as though everything were normal. That said, fuck, I just kept thinking about her ass all damn day. When I took my lunch break, I was so worn out I just had to sneak off and rub one out. Thank god for iPhones. I figured I'd just be daydreaming about Blonde MILFs for the rest of the week. As I finished up, I got back to my desk and got an e-mail from this guy I'll call Joe who works under Bannon asking for help with something stupid. We'd joined the White House at the same time, so there was some camaraderie there, but he was an absolute fuckup of a journalism school grad. Rumor has it he was responsible for "alternative facts" making it into the office vocabulary originally, but that's another story.

So as I'm headed to the floor where Joe works, I have to pass about a half dozen stairways and two elevators that won't let me have access. Good old government planning. Walking through the twisted hallways on my floor, I managed to run right into Kellyanne as she was headed towards the main elevator herself. I gulped, reflexively. I saw a flash of recognition across her face as she locked eyes with me. I gave one of those awkward smiles, and a "Good afternoon, Ms. Conway." That's it. Calm down. Be professional. She greeted me in response. "Working hard?" she asked, putting the faintest emphasis on "hard." I had to bite my lip. "Ye-yes, just headed to sort something out in another department," I let out. "Oh, so you're not that busy," she remarked, with just a hint of annoyance. Oh shit, she wants those memos. "Well, I mean, Joe sounded pretty desperate for help," I halfheartedly pleaded, regretting it instantly.

Well, that flipped her switch. She really didn't like Joe. "Come with me," she ordered, gruffly. She grabbed my hand and pulled me down a dead-end hallway into a section of the building I didn't even recognize. Then she backed me into a corner. "You have got to be kidding me. You know how strapped we are for capable people?" She was livid. "You know we need those memos yesterday, and that manchild Bannon's crew is just sitting there playing with themselves while we get slaughtered every damn day in the media." I opened my mouth to say something, and she cut me off instantaneously, "Don't say a thing, because you know I'm right. They might as well have us," she jabbed the binder she was carrying into my groin, "by the balls." She gave another light jab as though to reiterate her point. The stimulation didn't help. I started to apologize, "I'm sorry, Ms. Conway. I'll go right back..." She cut me off again, "Darn right you will, mister!" She pulled the binder out of my groin and propped it against her shoulder. As she looked back at me, she noticed my cock trying to push its way out. Then things got really weird.

She went red. "What the hell is that supposed to be, you pig?!" She was right up in my face now. "Can't you men control yourself in the workplace? Does this thing," she grabbed my cock through my pants, squeezing with her thin fingers, "actually control that much of your mind?" I felt my face start to flush. She got that gleam in her eyes again. "Just how do you explain this?" she asked, taking a different tone. "Answer me," she said, beginning to rub my dick through my pants, "Come on, hurry up." I stammered out, "It's because you started..." She cut me off, "Oh no you don't, mister. You do NOT blame the victim here." She grinned wider, kneeling slightly to set down the binder. "Come on now, explain this," she said, as she pulled the waist on my pants forward and slinked her little hand down my boxers. "Explain why you're this undisciplined."

Assimilated minorities vote GOP
Its happened to every ethnic group that ever immigrated and in the 60's when blacks started to civilize, they would have killed the Democratic party if the great society didn't come in and fuck them over into permanent nigger vote chattel status

Needless to say, this was getting to be a little too much, and my head was full of images of bending her over and fucking her every which way. As she slowly stroked my cock inside my pants, I blurted out, "Because I can't control myself around you, Ms. Conway!" She laughed, "Just what does that mean? Of course you can control yourself." I grunted as I began to feel the pressure build up in my balls. "In fact," she suddenly stopped and retracted her hand from my pants, "That's your new assignment. You're going to learn to control yourself." I was in a fog. "Don't you dare cum anymore, even on your own. You're going to develop mental discipline so pleasure actually means something to you again." She grinned devilishly, "And of course, this means you'll have to stop playing with your phone at lunch." Oh fuck, I thought, how deep do her connections run? What the fuck is going on here?

She turned around and began to walk away, swaying her tight ass ever so slightly. I was entranced. But then she stopped, looking over her shoulder, "Get back to those memos. Let that idiot Bannon put out his own fires." She paused, and continued, "And come to my office when you're done."

amerisharts btfo!!!!!!

Caliphate. They're past the point of no return now.

>when 30 Syrian children are caught in your airstrike against ISIS

Needless to say, I got right back to my cubicle in the Eisenhower Building and started cranking out those memos as fast as I could. Joe popped by after an hour to whine. I gave him shit for getting me in trouble with Kellyanne, though I left out the key details. He just whined some more about Bannon being an asshole and asked if I could put in a good word with Kellyanne so he could get over in our office. Whatever. Fuck that guy. I got back to work. Kellyanne is waiting, I thought to myself. She's waiting with those long, sexy legs. I popped a boner instantly and had to fight off the urge to go get rid of it. That and it was getting to be around 3:00 p.m., and the late afternoon rush on the office printers was about to start. I wasn't about to deny Kellyanne her hard copy.

Before heading out to her office, I checked how I looked in the men's room; fixed my tie, took a spritz of Binaca, ran a damp comb through my hair. Figured I'd better look good for... whatever the fuck she was going to do to me now. My mind drifted off as I started down the hallway. Kellyanne's words kept popping into my head. No more cumming without permission. I chuckled. I'd done /nofap/ before. This was just another challenge. And maybe there'd be something good at the end. Her little hand massaging my cock earlier was almost too much. I kept thinking about her thin fingers wrapped around my shaft, pumping it with abandon, trying to milk as much cum out of it as she could onto her gorgeous tits. No... wait... no... calm down. I needed to get there without attracting attention, and walking around the West Wing with an erection wasn't the way to do that! Baseball. There we go. Baseball. I thought about the World Series again. Cubs beat Indians in 7. There we go. No more boner.

I reached Kellyanne's office, knocked and went in. She was sitting back on her couch, looking up at me, with an expectant smile on her face. "I have the memos for you, Ms. Conway," I said. "Good, I was wondering when you'd finish," she smiled. "Sit down here," she patted the seat next to her. As soon as I sat down, she pivoted on her butt and brought her feet up and laid them across my lap. "Rub," she commanded. I was practically drooling. I pressed my thumbs into the balls of right foot, making semicircles as I worked to draw out the length of each muscle. I stretched the foot and ankle in each direction, admiring the smooth skin of her feet and finely manicured toenails. Then I switched to the left, repeating slowly. All the while, Kellyanne had her face buried in one of my memos. "Do you have any comments, Ms. Conway?" I asked, figuring it could work either way. "Rub more, talk less," she responded, "Calves too." My hands moved up to her calves, repeating much the same process. Drawing across the body of each muscle from top to bottom, feeling the smoothness of her skin. Her fine legs lain across my lap, right above my swelling cock. All I could think of was dragging my dick along the length of these fine, pale legs.

As I finished with the calves, I figured I'd push my luck and moved up to the thighs. I started slowly, massaging the quads at the knee. She didn't protest, so I continued. I rubbed, milking each head of the muscle, moving gradually higher, from lateral to medial. When I reached the bottom of her skirt, I paused momentarily. She looked down from the memos, "Keep going." Well, I thought, here goes nothing. As I reached into her skirt to rub her thighs, I felt her leg momentarily tense up, and then relax. She was feeling this. I smiled. I reached further, carefully stroking the backs of my fingers against the opposite inner thigh. I heard her inhale through her teeth as she tensed. That surprised her. Then she surprised me.

She swung her feet down, standing up, still reading. She one-handed the zipper on her skirt and let it drop around her ankles. And there it was. Lacy, tan, hip-hugging underwear. It drew attention to how slim she was, and set my head to steaming. I began to stand up. "Stay there," she growled. She returned to her spot, this time lying prone and putting her thighs across my lap. "Rub," she commanded, clearly intending for me to work on her hamstrings. As I milked these muscles from top to bottom, I could tell she wasn't reading anymore, but just enjoying the moment. I decided to throw caution to the wind and inched closer and closer to her privates, gradually working more and more of the inner thigh. She began to sigh contentedly as I rubbed. After a couple minutes of this, she swung her legs out again and stood, stepping over to her desk and sitting on the edge. She crossed her legs. The sight of her full-length legs was almost enough to make me burst.

"Good work," she began. "If only you wrote as well as you rubbed." I frowned, feeling slightly deflated. "But," she continued, "You're making good progress, and a good progress merits a reward. Have you been following my instructions?" I grinned, "Yes, Ms. Conway. I've not had time to do anything else." She smiled, "Good. Stand up." I stood, the bulge in my pants pushing out as I did. She looked at it, smiling. "Drop your trousers," she commanded. Here we go, I thought. I worked my way out of my shoes, slipped off my suit jacket and slid my suspenders down my shoulders. Then I unbuttoned my suit pants and let them fall. "Fold them," she barked, "Nothing worse than a man with wrinkled pants." I obeyed dutifully. Then she stood up, took a step towards me, and went down on her knees.

You meant tough, by the way. What the hell, I thought we were on the same side?

"Hmm, what do we have here," she said in a sultry voice as she grabbed hold of my dick through my boxers. "Is this all for me?" she asked, looking up. "Y-yes Ms. Conway," I responded. This seemed to light her fire, as she grabbed hold of my boxers with both hands and yanked them down to my ankles. My cock burst free of its fabric restraints and popped up inches from her face. Her eyes went wide in mock surprise, "Oh my goodness, what are we supposed to do about this?" She looked up at me with a grin before grabbing hold of my cock with her left hand. "I suppose I can help you rub this guy after you rubbed my legs so well," she said. Her bony fingers wrapped around the shaft, squeezing and milking as she stroked it up and down. "Hmm, I think it's getting hotter," she said, in feigned concern. "I'd better cool it down." She blew on the tip as she stroked, the cool air sharply contrasting with the burning heat of her hand. I sucked in breaths through my teeth. She reacted to this, speeding up her strokes, and now exhaling her hot breath directly onto my cock.

I was in heaven, and starting to moan softly. "Quiet now," she warned, "McGinley's right across the hall." I stifled my excitement, realizing where we were, but this was a thrill all on its own. Here we were in the West Wing. The most powerful woman in the free world was on her knees beating me off as I stood there. I knew I couldn't last much longer. Soon I felt that familiar pressure building up in my balls. Kellyanne noticed it in my face and leaped up, still holding my cock in her hand. "You're going to cum, aren't you?" she asked. "You're being made to cum by your boss and there's nothing you can do to stop it," she laughed. "You've been a good sport," she said as she let go of my cock, "but you're getting ahead of yourself."

She sat back on her desk, crossing her legs. "For now," she said, lifting a foot and propping up my cock, "this is the only place fit for your cum." She gently stroked and tickled with her toes. "Go on and finish yourself off," she ordered. I grabbed my cock with one hand and her foot with the other, vigorously beating off while rubbing my cock on her foot. It didn't take long. The cum welled up in me, the product of so much frustration just exploded out of me onto her foot, filling the space between her toes. She had a look on her face like a contented milkmaid. "There we go," she smiled, "That feels so nice between my toes." As relaxed as she was, I exhaustedly collapsed back onto her couch. She took a Kleenex and wiped away my seed.

"Clean yourself up," she said, a hint of disgust in her voice, "And get your bare ass off my couch." I jumped up and took the Kleenex she offered, wiping any remnants off my cock before pulling up my boxers. "Straighten your tie and wipe your forehead before you leave." She pulled her skirt back on before sitting down and continuing to read the memo. "I expect good things from you," she remarked, without looking up from the paper. It was clear I was being dismissed. I quietly left her office and headed back to the Eisenhower building.

>that one red county in Minnesota
>it's all timber niggers
T-thanks

For the next week after my encounter with Kellyanne, I was treated to a continual increase of her teasing in the workplace. She would use me as her personal seat cushion while she read, would casually brush up against my groin in public, and made a practice of showing off her best parts in front of me at inconvenient times. And every time, she'd make a point of reminding me that I wasn't allowed to cum unless she ordered it. It was torture, every day she'd take me to the edge. And after that remark about not fapping to porn on my phone at lunch, I couldn't be sure she wasn't watching. So even at home, I couldn't do it. That... and I kept remembering the look on her face as my hot jizz spread between her toes. And the sound of her voice as she breathed on my cock, the tightness of her grip as she tugged against it, the wanton desire I could see in her face as she played with me.

Fuck! I was going crazy! Why couldn't I have had a normal boss? A normal job? I was getting work done, for sure, but god damn I couldn't stop thinking about her. This was my life now, I was thinking as I reached into one of my desk's drawers for a fresh highlighter. I felt something soft and stopped. Withdrawing my hand, I was holding a black pair of panties with a Post-It note on top: "See me." When the hell did she put these in here, I wondered to myself as I brought the undergarment to my nose. Perfectly clean, just like her.

Whatever the explanation, I had been summoned. I stuffed the panties in my pocket and headed for the West Wing. The Secret Service guys were getting used to seeing me. I got worried for a moment; did Kellyanne have anything planned to address this? She was married, after all. As hot as it was to do what we'd been doing over in the West Wing, would people start to get suspicious? Take it easy, I thought to myself, she put Trump in the White House. Nobody will question her so long as you act natural. I straightened myself up and walked on like I owned the place. Kellyanne Conway wanted to see me, and I wasn't about to let my own fears get in the way of that.

That said, my heart was in my throat as I knocked on Kellyanne's office door, wondering what sort of torture she had for me today. She called me in, and as usual she was seated at her desk, deeply buried in her usual work of approving press releases. She looked up from her work, and a grin formed on her face. That grin could've sailed a thousand ships and tortured a thousand men at the same time. That grin was for me. I felt myself swell at the thought.

"Did you bring what I left for you?" she asked. Smiling, I pulled the panties from my pocket. "Good boy," she said, taking them from me. "I was starting to feel chilly," she said as she bent at the waist. She slipped her stockinged feet through the panties and pulled them up, wiggling her hips into them as they topped out. What a treat for the eyes. She walked over to the couch and sat. "I have something for you to take care of," she said. "Anything, Ms. Conway," I responded. She smiled, and started undoing the buttons on her blouse. "Good, because this is important," she said, reaching the last button.

And there it was. Her flat, toned belly. Shapely breasts wrapped in a lacy black bra matching the panties from earlier. Slender arms and thin shoulders. A fine collarbone offset the whole picture. She was a delight to look at. She caught sight of my growing bulge and smiled, "I don't think we'll need his assistance." I'd figured as much, but one couldn't help but hope. She laid prone on the couch, turning her head towards me. "Rub my back," she directed, "There's oil on my bookshelf, behind the dictionary." I walked over and pulled out the large book, smiling to myself at how old-fashioned it was, and picked up the bottle of massage oil. I took off my jacket and hung it over one of the chairs, rolled up my sleeves, and tucked my tie into my shirt. No sense in getting messy. I also took my shoes off for good measure.

Walking back to the couch and kneeling down, I uncapped the oil and poured a bit into my hands. It was nicely warm already; I guess she'd been expecting me. Taking my thumbs, I pressed into her lats nearest to me and drew across the body of the muscle, stretching each fiber before moving further down its width. I had dated a physical therapist in law school, who taught me how to get some of the worst knots out. Kellyanne clearly kept in shape, though. Her back muscles were smooth, toned, and healthy. As I drew across the erectors spinae, there wasn't a bit of tension. She was just relaxed. As I moved to the trapezius and rhomboids, I unhooked her bra. She breathed a sigh of contentment as I drew my thumbs across each muscle of her upper back, releasing every last bit of tension from her body.

Comey is a weasel who tried to play both sides and got burned by both sides.
Him fucking up both hearings basically did him in. Trump was just as hard on him for fucking up when he was working in Trumps favor as in Clintons favor. Dems hated him too and wanted him gone
Media will ignore these points

As I finished with her upper back, she motioned over to a gym bag in the corner, "There's a towel in there. Wipe off the oil." As I pulled the towel out, I surreptitiously raised it to my nose and breathed in her scent. I could smell her shampoo, along with a bit of sweat. It seemed like a shame to get this oily, but I dared not disobey her. I walked back and wiped her down smoothly before setting the towel aside. Then, with an arm cradling her open bra against her breasts, she sat up and faced me. "Thank you for that," she said, crossing her legs.

Between her scent on the towel, the sensation of her soft skin, and her scantily-clad appearance, I was in the clouds. And with the massage I'd just given her, she must've been feeling something. I took a couple steps towards her, in response to which she stood. Looking me straight in the eyes, she said "Was there something more I could... help you with?" My heart skipped a beat. "Yes, I've got this problem here," I said, gesturing to my groin. I slipped my suspenders off my shoulders, undid my trousers and let them fall. The bulge in my boxers stood out for the world to see. She regarded it with bemusement.

"Well, let's see what we can do." She reached into my boxers and grabbed hold of my shaft. I felt the familiar grip of her fine fingers wrap around me. She stepped towards the couch, pulling me along. She let go of me and, with her free hand, pulled off her bra entirely. And there they were. Two perfect breasts, soft pink nipples, about a large handful each, perky and lovely, with just a bit of cleavage separating them. As I started to move my hands towards them, she leaned back, wagging her finger, "No, no. We must be patient." I let her continue to have the lead. She bent over, the side of her head just brushing past my dick, as she picked the towel off the floor. Then she spread it over part of the couch. "Strip and sit here," she said.

I mean the thing is that the media has utterly destroyed their own credibility. Everyone knows they're always trying to make Donald look as bad as possible so I'm not very inclined to believe anything they say.
I don't want to blindly follow the Trump administration, but it's almost impossible to tell fact from fiction without first spending 4+ hours invastigating independently every single day.
What to do, man... what to do....

I dropped my boxers, and my cock sprung free of its confines, a dab of precum already forming at the tip. In one motion, I loosened my tie and lifted it over my neck. Then I undid the remaining buttons on my dress shirt and let it fall to the floor. I sat down on the towel, leaning back, my dick like a rod of iron extending from my lap. She stepped over to a bookshelf where there was one of those Bose CD players and started it up. Jazz filled the room. It was hard to believe it was coming from such a small box. "You should know the rules: No touching," she said with a lewd smirk. I guess it showed that I'd been in a strip club before. I laid my hands flat on the couch beside me, and Kellyanne went to work. Once again, she pulled the zipper on her skirt and dropped it to the floor. The black panties I'd given her earlier clung to her body. But she left them on.

Bending forward towards my cock, she gave it a stroke from base to tip with her index finger. She straightened out before straddling me, so we were face-to-face, with my cock lying against her panties. She put her arms around my neck and leaned back, giving me a full view of her gorgeous tits. It was unreal. Kellyanne Conway was giving me a slow lapdance, and all that kept my overstimulated cock out of her slit was a thin layer of fabric. She swayed her body in time with the music, rub her mons up and down the length of my cock, press her breasts into my chest, or lean back and let me see everything. She ran her fingers through my chest hair, leaning in as though she was going to kiss me... and instead nibbled on my ear. It was so much to take in, too much really.

Sarah Huckabee is so cute. I love her southern accent.

youtube.com/watch?v=V4iJYWPhnU4

After a minute of this, she stood back up. As I followed, she placed both hands on my chest and gently pushed me back down. As I settled back down, she stroked the length of my cock with her finger again. Then, as she brought her hand up to her mouth, she spit into it, and reached down for my cock again. With my manhood enveloped in her sticky, wet fist, she kneeled against the edge of the couch, stroking and squeezing the length of my cock. The jazz CD drowned out the little wet noises that came from her hand as it pumped up and down my dick. She had slowed down but the stimulation was intense as she gripped and tugged.

Too quickly, she let go, standing up again, motioning for me to stand up as well this time. We stood chest to chest, my manhood poking her in the belly. She smiled at this, saying "Lie down here." She gestured to a spot on the floor near the couch. As I laid down, she sat on the couch, crossing her legs. The view from my position was amazing. Her long, slender legs, encased in sheer stockings. Suddenly, she uncrossed her legs and grabbed my cock with her feet. She milked it up and down, then took one foot and nuzzled my balls, and the other pressed my cock against my stomach and stroked it. The texture of the stockings combined with this double stimulation was just maddening. She began to tickle just under the head of my dick with her toes while jerking me.

This shit is even worse than awoo.

Should be bannable.

I couldn't last much longer. I felt the pressure build up in my balls, and I called out to her, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum Ms. Conway!" She grinned and stood up, this time pressing my cock against my stomach under the sole of her foot, stroking up and down like she was wiping her feet on a doormat. She had this grin on her face as she stared, "Hurry up, then. Cum for Auntie Kellyanne. Cum for me!" At that moment, I exploded, shooting my load on my own stomach. As I lie there panting, Kellyanne was careful not to stain her stockings. Instead, she tossed me a few Kleenex as she began dressing herself. She shut off the music and said, "Don't leave any behind. That's how Clinton got screwed."

Goddamn, I thought to myself as I wiped the jizz off my abdomen, am I more or less just her Monica Lewinski? Oh well, at least she's gorgeous. Her eyes caught me lying there, smitten. "Come on," she said, "Get going before you're missed. There'll be time for that later." I pulled myself off the floor and began to dress myself. There'll be time, huh? I guess I'd better keep myself ready.

Just filter

We are. That wasn't sarcastic. That was me sincerely caring

She'll be doing the spicing later today.

>3 posts by this ID
>3 posts by this ID

R u gay you're spending a lot of time talking about cock

The new Korean president was the worst pick of the three.

>recuse yourself from an investigation
>fire the guy leading it

Great hopes for Wednesday's Trump-Lavrov talks! "Could clear the path for an agreement on Syria & productive Trump-Putin meeting."

We love our Daywalkers, don't we folks? Keeping us safe from vampires while we sleep, just terrific.

From what I understand Comey was a tool that outlived it's usefulness. Just watch his performance in the hearings and read the letter yourself.

He was decent but at the same time assumed being apolitical was just equally fucking over everyone.

The more important question is who will replace him

>what to do

Follow Trump blindly. Not because you're blind, because it pisses off the communist jerkoffs

>Not laughing at the idea that sometime in the future histories are going to have to read through this shit

This is incredible.

kek, we'll never have anything like the 2016 election ever again.

>investigations end when one of the investigators is fired

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kellyanne is not for lewd

Detente NOW

>clear the path for an agreement on Syria

When this is over, will /sg/ apologize?

She has like 3 kids so she's obviously for lewd.

My irritability is showing, excuse my sobriety. Tense as fuck, I misconstrued.

Probably not.

>femdom stocking footjob
>lewd

there was sadness in your words

The ones that crosspost? No. Everyone else is withholding judgement and focusing on the broader picture.

>being a footfag

Rural areas force assimilation.

There's no "Little Tijuana" or "Chinatown" in those red areas, I assure you. No focused communities of foreigners force assimilation.

KAC slash fiction. What the hell kind of timeline am I living in?

Does this mean the time is nearing for....Russian relations!?!?!?!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

They're making Miss Sanders handle the Comey Clusterfuck tomorrow

>*_Briefing Schedule_***

>*1:30PM Press Briefing with Principal Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Sanders*

this is funny as hell and fucked up

Best, but still not perfect

Guys how do I find motivation to work really really hard everyday? I wanna be successful. How do I channel my autism for my own benefit, instead of browsing Sup Forums all day?

>becomes legal to buy slavic wives
>white race is saved

>he used both fucking accounts

Cancer.

>The James Comey firing is absorbing all of the oxygen in D.C. at the moment. Democrats and their media counterparts are calling the move “Nixonian.” Behind the scenes, though, these same players are nervous. Comey’s departure has cleared a path for something the D.C. Establishment fears most – a real investigation into its collective wrongdoings.
>President Trump now appears poised to begin that process.
>Just this week, former Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, made two critical revelations while testifying to Congress. The first was that there was zero evidence of any substantive collusion between the then Trump campaign and the Russian government. That statement once again reveals the purposeful hoax of Russian influence that continues to be perpetrated by the Mainstream Media and Democrats.
>The second is his admission to the the “unmasking” of private citizens during investigations into the Trump campaign. (Investigations initiated during the Obama presidency and rumored to have been orchestrated directly by Obama operatives.)
>The Mainstream Media has largely chosen to ignore both blockbuster revelations. The reason why is simple. Those revelations point to a widespread and highly illegal use and abuse of federal power to influence a presidential election both before and after. In essence, what the Obama administration actually did was what Richard Nixon threatened to do. With Nixon he was forced to resign. For Barack Obama he is being paid $400000 dollars for speeches by the anti-American globalist powers he has long aligned himself with.
>If President Trump is to delve further into cleaning up the deep and dark waters of the D.C. swamp he will do so at great risk to himself and his family. Removing Comey was a very important step. His next few steps will prove critical to his success or failure. The entire D.C. machine is working to halt the president’s progress and the millions who support him.

Poor girl
Discipline, willpower, and effort