youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
rebelcircus.com/blog/meet-8-year-old-fulfilled-dream-becoming-fierce-drag-queen/
youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY
theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/24/dark-skin-india-prejudice-whitening
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GTK

RWN

the shape of her head ruins it
She'd look better with a longer hair that covers more of her head to be honest.

That father is going to fuck that kid raw. The only reason why they put makeup on kids.

>her
>she
no

>her
>she
(You)

you need to meme harder

>her

Man, kids these days sure have shit dreams. When I was eight I wanted to be Superman or some shit.

In case you needed any more evidence that faggots are also pedophiles

Boys are turning into girls !

as long as you fall for divide and conquer bullshit nothing will be stopped. The difference between me, a properly raised white european jew and you, a complete shit gurgling retard, is that i want to stop this total degeneracy, and you want to stop this total degeneracy and then kill some jews. You've got the fairy tales so far up your ass they're pouring out your mouth and keyboard, you complete retard.

>fucking up your life just because of a whim you had as a kid
I wondered how my life would be if I were a girl when I was about 9 or 10, but I grew out of that. Hell, this probably happens with girls, too. They must've thought how their life would go if they were boys. Both sides look so carefree when viewed from eachother's point of view.

Yep.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

He looked like a normal little lad

rebelcircus.com/blog/meet-8-year-old-fulfilled-dream-becoming-fierce-drag-queen/

>pic related

What 8 year old boy dreams of being a drag queen

>"it's all a conspiracy Goy"
fucking LOL.

Every one that grows up to be a Sup Forums poster. The obsession with traps on here is stunning.

I don't think it's that bad, he doesn't want a sex change he just wants to wear a dress and look like a girl , not the end of the world

>The world is changing. It’s fierce (in a good way). Somewhere in it, among everyone else trying to break out of their insecurity shells, is a young boy named Ethan. This 8-year-old heard the call to become something outside of the status quo, and he’s rocking it with untethered passion. Ethan wants to dress in drag and, with the support of his mom, he’s making it happen. Keep reading to see the professionally made-up Ethan donning his dream appearance — that of a fierce drag queen.
>with the support of his mom
>his mom
It's the mother's fault. Definitely. She pushed him to do it.

>Do you support your children in whatever choices they make?

Jesus wept. Theres something so damn sinister about this question, how its worded, the suggestion implied in it, and the reason behind asking it in the first place.

Lord bless us and save us and our children.

I literally feel the merchant breathing on the back of my neck at times like this.

Globalist jews are cancer

high concentrations of autism observed

pretty sure that kid was on tv a few days ago.

About how brave he is to deal with the bullies.

>Children are capable of knowing what gender they are/what sex they wish to be
>Children are capable of knowing if they want sex/have a relationship with whoever they want

What a time to be alive.

It's a new age

The trap posts have calmed down a bit, thank god. But someone put this in the poor kiddos head... this is child abuse and makes me so sad.

Never trust the singel mother jew

Obviously. The dads at fault for being a failure of a role model as well. I've seen the way lib dads 'deal' with their kids when they're throwing a shit fit in public.

>Okay son, son, okay, I'm listening okay, son, I'm willing to UNDERSTAND why you're upset right now and I want you to, son, please, son, I want you to know that I VALUE your feelings but you need to take PART in a DIALOGUE if you want me to understand why you're upset right now

Meanwhile the Mom only wants to groom a future trans child so she can 1-up the other lib bitch at work.

This is a what a Jew looks like.

Why would he do makeup like that and not find a good dress to go with it

>teh JEWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSS
>implying that the chrysalis of disgusting pussy-faggots into delicious traps, is somehow bad

www.KYS.org/end_yourself_loser_oxygen_thief

Fuck your lives must be miserable. Sounds like hell. HAHAHAH.

>complaining that the present isn't what people in the past thought it would be using humanity's largest creation

if you had any idea just how fucked up the internet is, you would be on your knees thanking god that it still works. you're sitting on a miracle and you don't even know it.

>white jew
>white
>jew
First into the oven

>Be young white boy
>Be more or less completely neglected and even vaguely made aware of the cross you'll have to bear in the future as a straight white male
>Say you wanna wear a dress
>Showered in praise, support, media attention, public adoration

Yeah that certainly wouldn't fuck anyone up.

You're right
Trump must be stopped

youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY

I'd fuck the small curly-haired jew (because I kinda resemble her in appearance; it's almost like selfcest)

mudskins degenerating... maybe this will be the solution to stop them

and oslo this

you know the drill

>oslo
freudian slip?

there is no mother. this has been posted on Sup Forums before. the kid has two "dads". i think he was adopted or surrogate.

top kek

muh sex junk

>17 year olds can't consent to sex because they don't understand the consequences
>8 year olds can consent to sex changes because they do understand the consequences

I only ever hear about this shit happening in America, though.

that's how you refer to drag queens, geez don't you homos ever watch rupaul's fag race?

Oh, you mean where the most degenerate of the kikes fled to circa 1920's - 1940's from Berlin?

You know it's only a matter of time, 5-10 years before their degeneracy reaches us like every retarded shit they do.

Kek

rainer maria rilke, that you?

It works like the Pandaren thing in Warcraft. You don't pick a side until you've leveled up enough.
But just because you've picked a side it doesn't mean you're old enough to do battle. That comes later.

your level is high enough to do battle*

>straight

assumption unwarranted

faggot kids act like faggots

I AM SO FUCKING TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW

It will ruin his prepubescent skin,why do people fall for chemical jew?

my almonds are activated

That man lived more in those eight or so years than any of us have, ever.

Deodorant won't ruin your skin, buddy. Please start wearing some in your culture.

It happened in Norway

It is half a step before fucking children will turn to norm. God help us all!

why are white bois so weak and feminine?

>a moral issue related to inherent human decency
>eternal racially insecure POO IN LOO concerned about status of "skin"

Are Indians human?

why does it have bigger tits then my ex?

Wow Arabs sure are protective of the white boy we better let them in

>Pakistan

I had a laugh. Good one, proxy-bro

theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/24/dark-skin-india-prejudice-whitening

Because you never had one.

Hihihihihi!

You can't stop us. We brainwashed you

filthy goyim cattle

\
trannies aren't drag, you pedophile. the article doesn't even refer to him as her. you're degenerate filth, even by the standards of mentally ill faggots