If black people are inferior, how are they becoming doctors? lol

If black people are inferior, how are they becoming doctors? lol

>black success
Affimartive action

Didnt Treyvon just get some posthumous degree or something? Imagine what they are giving away to the alive ones

there are women in our military
that's how low our standards for shit has gone

what is "equal opportunity" for 500

26 out of the 38 million blacks in the US are on welfare.

Only took them a few hundreds years too.

This & Jews as usualdesu

*usual desu

Gibsmedat diploma

Slide thread

>how are they becoming doctors
affirmative action, look it up

It means "taking the slot of a better qualified white person - because guilt."

>Imagine what they are giving away to the alive once

8 years in office?

if black people are inferior, how are they making shitty threads and getting replies? lol

Like the black doctors who helped Michael Jackson and prince transition? Yeah, nah

Judging a group based on the outliers on either side of the success spectrum is outright moronic. Blacks tend to cluster below whites on that spectrum and thus are judged accordingly. Everyone knows this, but few openly admit it.

if black people are so smart how did they get enslaved?

If Swedes are so smart how did they get cucked?

Because cuckoldry is intelligent mans fetish

Because the love Abdul dick.

Tyrone wants to go to college. No money. DEY RAYCISS, GIB MONEY. Tyrone gets a full scholarship. Tyrone goes to college. Fails his courses. DEY RAYCISS, GIB DIPLOMA. Tyrone has a diploma. Tyrone goes to look for a job, is obviously incompetent. DEY RAYCISS, GIB JOB. Tyrone has a job. Tyrone slacks off, screws up, and causes trouble at work. DEY RAYCISS, U CANT FIRE ME. Tyrone keeps his job.

*They

They wuz tired from building pirameeds and sheet.

Apologize for 9/11.

Some are legitimately intelligent and driven enough to learn the material. Some got passed and hired as affirmative action. Most are in countries where you need a pulse and the ability to outsmart a rubber dick with a wig on, which even black people can sometimes accomplish.

newfags can't sage.

WTF I love black people now

What do you call the guy that finished last in medical school?

Doctor.

Nigger

Hwut r outliars durff

Those two would be smart enough to not say stupid shit like that.

BulgaBantz™

Niggers are let in with lower gpas and mcat scores, on average.

Setting the bar lower

>how are they becoming doctors?

Witch doctors aren't real doctors, faggot.

a native cause natives have damaged brains from alcohol

i have a braintumor and I have literally never seen a non white doctor.

>African Doctorate

Third world doctors constantly misdiagnose.

at hospital where i work there a lot of niggers doc from uganda, angola and other nigshitholes, they've studied at eastern european unis (on travel visa) and they have got that diploma only because it would be RACIST to not give it to them, they are dumb as fuck

affirmative action
and that's how you merry craps get """brain surgeons""" who """think""" pyramids were for storing grains

Exceptio probat regulam, dumb!

LOL When polled blacks say they would rather NOT have a black doctor, lawyer or even a black man flying their airplane and most would prefer to not shop at black businesses lololol

20% of the NBA is white
Even though blacks are better (on average) than whites at basketball

In country with 40+ million blacks, they are of course statistically a few smart ones. Couple them with affirmative action, grade inflation, and mandatory hiring quotas and boom.......you have your black doctors.

But overall as a group, blacks have an incredibly low average IQ

By niggers that were even more shifty desu

Is that why you still have a brain tumor?

because outliers disprove the average

This

What are outliers for 500 Alex

I remember back in Med School, this was a problem. Whites and asians busted asses to get good GPA and MCAT during undergraduates to get into medical school when blacks would've gotten in just by applying. Now because of that, many patients don't want black doctors because they coasted through medical school because of skin color when Smith and Chang had to sleep with eyes wide open with Neuroanatomy books hanging above them. My point is that admissions to something as serious as medical school should be met with academic merit, and not some bullshit politically correct quota.