Dis shit cray

dis shit cray

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/05/09/celebrities-melt-down-over-comey-firing-full-blown-constitutional-crisis/
youtube.com/watch?v=G9y1b8F73Fo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/05/09/celebrities-melt-down-over-comey-firing-full-blown-constitutional-crisis/

How do we drain the Hollywood swamp too?

nuke it and blame it on Kim

>Lefties asking politicians to be patriotic
Someone check the timeline.

YEAH! That'll go over well. Let's have the military depose him!

(((Rob Reiner)))

"This is the end of Trump" says desperate man for billionth time

The military is half latino now and most have immigrant parents. Trump is not the most liked among those people.

lol what a glorius salt mine...

Thank you John Legend.

>(((Mendelsohn)))

TRUMPS REALLY DONE FOR THIS TIME
#SMUGLIBERAL

Maybe Hillary can be Napoleon.

>how to get all non-whites ejected from the u.s.

My favorite is when they complain about things not being normal anymore.

so wacky! boy those trumpettes sure r dum u guys

>do something completely legal and in your power which has nothing to do with being 'investigated'
>Comey isn't the only man in the FBI he does investigate shit himself
>military storms the white house
>removes trump

>right america finally has enough and storms dc well armed

please.. PLEASE

SOON

Test

Social media has allowed people who have average or less than average intelligence to utilize it as a platform, to parrot opinions in order to create a facade of false intellect.

Funnily enough though, it also backfired massively against the status quo in the presidential elections.

The majority of the military voted for Trump and Gary Johnson.

I wish we could just fight it out and get it over with.

Wish we could kill these people.

Immigrants hate these illegal trespassers who drain their income to produce more kids.

>unpatriotic pussies

Boy, this will surely flip my vote.

I hate the left more and more as they slip further into violent dementia.

Yeah, the military will do what leftist celebrities, who shit on the military and also shit on the South and rural areas where most military personnel originate, tell them to do.

What was unconstitutional about courting comey?

The media did that. They helped it all along. Now the left has spun so far left and out of control I don't see them recovering.

>liberals are already writing new political fanfiction
will they ever get tired of being disappointed by reality?

>Michael Moore

Shouldn't he be happy? He gets to be relevant again.

Also he legit tried to bribe electors, that's extremely unconstitutional.

Ah, a Mendelsohn. Of course.

Dems live in a post fact world

Not when they can just construct their own realities and identities. Yayyyyy!

But really, those will inevitably disappoint them too. So yes.

Dems don't *really* give a shit about constitutionality anyway. Why I can take their screaming even fractionally seriously. Profound hypocrites.

*can't. ugh

Fuchs having laws and borders and shit. We get to have whatever President we want because we feel it.

Seriously though

>he only did that because Comey has damning evidence on him!

If that was the case, he wouldn't be in any position to fire Comey because Comey could take him down.
If Comey had damning evidence, he also wouldn't use it directly. He'd use it to ensure that Trump is a well behaved puppet and does exactly what he's told to do. When you get that high up in politics, you don't actually play such a card, you hold it in your sleeve to ensure submission.

Is this shitlord implying that calling someone the female reproductive organ is an insult

I love how most celebrities are advised not to publicly show the political ideas as not alienate the fans.

REMINDER: Obama sacked an FBI final boss as well.

What did they say about that?

Totally false. This is fake news.

Army: white 73.9% - minorities 26.1%
Navy: white 66.2% - minorities 33.8%
Marines: white 83.7% - minorities 16.3%
Air Force: white 78.1% - minorities 21.9%

>dems live in an alternate reality of their own choosing.

I had 2 females where I work demand some time off when Trump won. They (lesbians) took a week off to "recover" and when they came back they were useless (even more so then before) with a lot of "I can't even" bullshit.

He didn't have it, he was in the process of *investigating* and was undoubtedly super duper close to finding damning evidence, we're sure!

>hire lesbians
>they're useless
>fire them
>get sued

Especially when it is supposedly normal to identify as an Apache attack helicopter.

clinton followers and democrats are not leftists...
and you can't even call them liberals as they don't oppose mass surveillance and the other police state elements of the us any longer...

seriously i really can't grasp what happened to the us... their political spectrum is completly nuts.

the deep state did a really good job...

Will be entertaining to watch them turn on Macron.

He has no chance to achieve anything. He cannot make the changes France would need to reform itself because the EU will interfere. He cannot change the EU for those aspects because German elections are in September and our government won't allow any changes on that which might lose them the re-election.

He'll fail to deliver on his promises for at least 4 months, by which time his popularity will have dropped like a stone due to seeming inactivity. He'll fail exactly because of what Le Pen mentioned and what he outright denied.

Why are there more whites in the muhreens then in the army?

They appeal to different personality types. The only people who become Marines are the ones who believe they can make it.

The army is significantly larger, I'm more suprised by the Navy's poor showing.

Must be Asians

doing nothing... sounds like merkel.

They push to the left by being liberal on non important issues like gay rights, abortion, etc.

The right does the same in the US by pushing their own brand of pointless shit too.

The US has a one party system, they only really compete for gubbins and prestige.

Thought police, taking and redistribution of people's property, pubsec unions (why the police state has metastasized with no repercussions), equality of outcome, central planning, heavy regulation and bureaucracy, collectivism

>hurr Clinton and Obama are *actually* center-right, derp-de-doo

Walks like a duck.

Keep your European 'spectrum' on your side of the Atlantic.

So, how do your future elections look at the moment?

It's just like Harry Potter.

you have no spectrum...
you only have oligarchs who want to keep their money and power.

it would have been more obvious if clinton won again... but people like you are just to oblivious to grasp the reality of the situation they are living in.

You. I like you.

>Donald Trump definitely has syphillis!! Who would act like this? Nixon must have had syphillis too! @MitchMcConnell you better wake up
I don't get it. The fuck does syphilis have to do with firing some nigga?

Next they will be asking for Judges instead of the current legal system.

Funny how it was leftists and "liberals" who went there instead of the evil conservatives and their authoritarianism.

Shame Jim Carrey is such a faggot. I used to like some of his movies.

How many times have they called for his assassination. It's ok when liberals do it because they're doing it for the right reasons though.

Why is that funny? The left has always been authoritarian, since the committee of public safety under Robespierre.

she'll win again.

Well fuck.

Syphilis affects the brain on late stages.

You rural retard

yes, but in our defense, banana.

I don't even find it funny anymore, it's just sad how many "adults" are devoid of cultural references other than Star Wars and the gay adventures of a boy wizard. If whites weren't so cut off from their own heritage, it would be much harder for the kikes to brainwash them into hating themselves.

Can we make bananas into hate food?

They got GoT as well. That's why the faggots chant "shame" every fucking time.

Legal immigrants hate illegals more than anyone else.

Old celebrities try to sound like they are still cool, but they just sound like a group of old dopes who missed out on tapioca pudding in the nursing home.

Now, I refuse to watch or read George r.r. Cuckold. But in pretty sure it's the bad guys who chant shame.

the yellow phallic fruit has long been a symbol of systemic hatred promulgated by the patriarchy to effectively control women and ensure their thoughts forever fall on sexuality. it's a classic rapefruit that must be stopped. and it comes in bunches, like gangrapes.

Dem Jews.

You'd think Meathead would've learned to shut his yob by now.

Here you go

When do we start the helicopter rides for this scum?

>Navy: white 66.2% - minorities 33.8%
I thought niggers couldn't swim

Did you know that b*n*nn*s are genetically engineered to have their phallic shape? It's not found in nature. Also, a precursor fruit went extinct all around the world because of unsustainable gaming practiced by capitalist fat cats that don't believe in global warming.

Minority is mostly Philippino

They can't, and neither can anyone else in the Navy.

Plus they're mostly from the plains states. Never seen the ocean except in movies.

No, those are their illegitimate children.

This is an important point, whilst the concept of free speech could be said to originate from leftist thought they have NEVER applied it equally. It's always a means to an end, i.e. establishing their radical ideas as the new normal. At that point opposing viewpoints are no longer tolerated, since they never actually believed in the principle to begin with.

SUUUUUUUU-I-CIDAL DREEEEEEAM...
I HAD A SUUUUU-I-CIDAL DREEEEEEEEAM...

youtube.com/watch?v=G9y1b8F73Fo

i too was confused by this

Dear god if Trump wins reelection I fear for the sanity of liberals

Now we know whom to boycott.

I'm bored with this social media grandstanding and Antifa/BLM protesting-rioting stage. Can we please just skip ahead to the shooting stage?

Why are there more whites in the muhreens then in the army?
Because niggers can't swim

You are implying they are sane?

damn and I was considering joining the navy

Pretty sure his re-election strategy is just to straight up mind break lefties into a drug induced coma. Its like an NTR doujin. They just sit in a corner, crying while staring blankly at America being made great again.

What the fuck didn't they hate Comey when he announced a reopening of the Clinton emails investigation?

These virtue signalling retards need to be gassed.

Ffffffffffffake

Reality sure has done a number on you

they are getting really passionate about this russia stuff

Milfag here. I worked with a lot of minorities, including Mexicans, surprise surprise, they want illegals gone too and voted Trump.

They don't have beliefs anymore, they are just anti trump

Yeah. I think it was vox day who described them like a school of fish. They change moral direction in an instant, all going the new way without any memory having gone another way before. Seemingly without cue. They just school together.