What's it like to have blonde hair and blue eyes?

Nothing special other than a sizeable chunk of the world population Miring / hating

Is there a problem with not having blonde hair or blue eyes? Seriously, so fucking sick of the new-fag racists who have invaded this board.

Makes me wanna let dune coons and niggers into my country

no big deal. I'm a manlet and dont get the time of day most of the time.

Like literally 7/8 of the world doesn't have blonde hair and blue eyes

this.

I'm not either but I am white central euro heritage. As you get paler and paler your face/features begin to lose definition and you become so bland that any facial expressions get hard to be noticed. Blond people like this even suggested it to me that it is not all its cracked up to be.

Stfu nigger

if your truly white you should already have blue eyes....then just dye your hair like i did, walked through the mall the day i did it and had 50% more mires from grills than usual

lol what a fucking faggot.

It's quite normal to me, to be honest.

Also it'll surprise you how little women actually feel attracted to blonde men. At least in my country. If you go south a bit, suddenly you're exotic and interesting.

Its great if you like to get unwarrented attention from brown girls and brunettes

if you're ugly it'll make you slightly less ugly

It could be worse. I'm losing my hair.

Blonde hair and blue eyes are NOT white. If you don't have brown hair/brown eyes then I have bad news for you buddy, you're not white.

>Man
>dying his hair
you do realize you are now a woman, right?

brown haired ugly normie idiot calling me the faggot....probably never had a girl mire him in his life

blonde hair ain't shit, but blue eyes feels good

>wanting to look like a cuck

also get back to you loser

mostly mires from fellow whites
mostly hates from jealous browns
it's great

where does dark brown/green eye leaf me based australasian

I have blue eyes and light brown hair. Feels pretty good.

It's funny, when I was a little kid I had blonde hair but it went brown for some reason.

Feminine feature

Women with blonde hair and blue eyes are godtier, but most of them want a dark haired male.

Only way to survive as a male with blonde hair and blue eyes is to be tall and muscled

If you're a lanky or manlet blonde blue eyed male only gooks or maybe short latinas are an option

fuckin spaniards... made my hair brown.
My eyes are still good.

what's it like being a shit skin nigger?

> hair dye
> colored contacts
You can do it too if you're vain. Sloots do it every day.

It's great. It's hard to hate yourself looking in the mirror and see those two blue marbles.
It also makes it harder not be vain, though, if you're also good looking on top of it.

Hello Nathan.

Girls either don't notice me or are obsessed with my eyes and I get called things like Hitler Youth or "wow user you'd look great in a Nazi uniform."

t. brown nigger

thats not where you point the gun, mongrel

Green eyes = mixed with something. Possibly middle-eastern.

master race reporting in, feelsgoodman.jpg

>It's funny, when I was a little kid I had blonde hair but it went brown for some reason.
Spend a summer in the sun

>I dye my hair like a pretty pretty boy.

Im only blonde in the summer and my eyes are brown greenish.

not a nigger

I have red hair and blue eyes, the rarest combination of them all.
How does it feel? Not that special really, it's not like I'm neck deep in pussy or anything.

Blonde hair doesn't look too good on men unless you have god-tier facial aesthetics.

this is a REAL swede

Swim in chlorinated pools in the winter

Its awesome, since when i was younger i could make puppy eyes to girls to manipulate into doing stuff i wanted.

They think its so cute they just go "awhh" and do it.

blue eyes are shit tier
t. green

>that never happened

When I look myself in the eyes in the mirror I get lost in them.
Then I start touching myself... them fking eyes I want them...I have them...ahhh

Not bad idea user. Also heard sea water helps right? (ofc not in the winter)

My son loves it. I think it's pretty cool he seems to be racially aware at four.

can I claim kangz?

It's beautiful.

I don't think so

Blue and green are beautiful what are you talkin about. My gf has blue eyes and theyre amazing like saphire stones man.

this desu senpai

your fat burger mum loves pretty boys like me user ;)

>Your mum jokes

haha nice to see a fellow 12 yr old redditor hahaaa XDD

It's amazing, especially when you're 6'5" and 240 to boot

Feelsbadman.
Being a minority in the world, in europe, in my country.

Nothing special desu when the turks in my class looked in my eyes they told me wow you have beatiful eyes give them to me

Nothing. Why would I feel any different?

Oh look, a jealous poo wishing he had blue eyes and white skin.

Haven't you got any shitting in the street to do?

I love and respect the blue eyed blonds. Hottest ppl on earth.

>Insert brain

I actually look a lot like him but I'm not a manlet.

Same here. Even a science teacher in high school told me in front of class Hitler would love me because of how I look. He was blonder than me, but was Bill Gates-tier ugly. My first thought was: "Well, Hitler wasn't such a bad guy after all."

Nice trips Varg. I prefer dirty blonde over bright blonde though but blue eyes are the top tier eye color.

>Bill Gates-tier ugly
lmao.

go smoke some weed you degenerate dutch fuck

These Abos from Melanesia know what's it like to have a natural blonde hair (& negro hair)

you don't have to train to archive SSJ form

Sure thing i'll just enjoy that whilst you get back to shaggin your sheep and getting buttfucked into submission by your local Maori gang.

It's alright.
What's good about blue eyes and blond hair is that I can LARP as a Nazi. Adds to my immersion.

What I don't like is that my eyes are extremely sensitive to light.
If I go out without sunglasses I might as well be going out blind, but if you wear sunglasses you look like a dude bro asshole.

disgusting. Also i read most of their hair is sea bleached.

i never think about it. it doesnt matter at all.

>What I don't like is that my eyes are extremely sensitive to light.
If I go out without sunglasses I might as well be going out blind, but if you wear sunglasses you look like a dude bro asshole.

Ive actually had some blue eyed friends ask me a couple times if the bright sun didnt hurt my eyes and it actually didnt i usually just had to frown a bit. But even when they do its for them as if their eyes burn out of their skull (And thats just regular Dutch sunlight)

its shit
Darker men are more handsome

I think the poo was saying that sun would bleach your hair, not ''haha white people can't handle the sun XDDDD''

Stop being an asshole, faggot.

It used to sucks when I was a male but now I'm transitioning and get more attentions.

wait, he's being genuine. my hair is dark in the winter but goes blonde in the summer because of the sun

Hans come on now. You know you wanna be the aryan meme just admit it. Unless youre a sandnigger in disguise. In that case gtfo Deutschland you fucking ape.

Brown hair is much better on men and women prefer it.

Blonde men look feminine

Martin reddit is the other way i think you got the web adress wrong.

im revoking your man card

sir, this is a McDonalds coupon....

Oh i forgot to say i have blue grey eyes

Dark blonde masterrace

It's the truth. Go and ask some girls, they will tell you.

>darker man are more handsome
>flag
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

most of the hot blonde girls my age have crush on guys like pic related. the nazi meme is not widely popular in germany..

Then mehmet took out his pocket knife and tried to pry them out?

How do you deal with this i already go batshit from seeing so much nigs and arabs.

my mother is from ethnic german family and half of them have brown eyes
dont worry faggot, brown eyes are european, celts and franks, greeks, romans had them

Jewish propaganda. Arabs are just like meditirenian men trust us goyim!

He is only half right.
The sun does bleach your hair, but the effect is very gradual.
The reason blonde hair turns into brown hair for many is because certain genes can turn on and turn off during your lifetime.
Once you hit puberty some kind of a gene turns on and you start producing melanin for your hair.

classic

I have honest to god never found it that aesthetically pleasing, never ugly, but i really dont think its all its cracked up to be, personally i see the blue contrast with yellow and think hmm, that seems unnatural for a living creature.

blue/green with brown hair is superior sorry.

pic related -

German is a nationality. North and South germans are completely different.
In the course of the last centuries, there has been lots of migration as well so the people here are more and more mixed.

This. Dark blonde hair blue grey eyes masterrace

Wrong. People with blonde hair originate from Scandinavia where there is less sun.

>Blonde hair and blue eyes are NOT white
AHAHAAAAHAHAAHAAAHAAAAAA
triggered shitskin detected

I like it
I never asked to be aryan, but hey, I roll with what I have

I can tell you what it is like to have red hair and good aesthetics. Bitches love it.

Nope most turks act pretty faggy here