HOSTAGE SITUATION IN PARIS

twitter.com/ClementLanot/status/862229139985768448

Macron said we mist get used to it so....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6H0cjIN4gw
twitter.com/ClementLanot/status/862239416336740352
twitter.com/ClementLanot/status/862229139985768448
youtube.com/watch?v=UbHSrM_kBvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You made your bed France.

Its your fault french faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=D6H0cjIN4gw

Macron at some Hollande event right now, smiling very brightly...
Not a care in the world.

Good, they deserve it for not voting Le Pen

"no link to terrorism" according to the tweet

You cucks deserve this

hahahahha more more MORE!!! hahahahhaha

Ok? we don't give a fuck about you anymore

We should all just paint our houses of parliament in the color of the French flag.

Would be cheaper than to set up a projector and pay for electricity every other day.

This, stop bitching pierre you where worried about losing friends and family by voting Pen.

Now you lose your friends and family to terrorism:) GG

Macroni Blackout on "terrorism" reports.

Good to hear. Every terror attack shows the true face of Islam.

>you where worried about losing friends and family by voting Pen
how can this be possible when voting is anonymous?

Kek

Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon Hon

>Confirmation by several sources: It is not terrorist but a madman who refuses to go to the hospital.
twitter.com/ClementLanot/status/862239416336740352

What could be motivating Mehmet Abduel bin Razak to take hotages and refuse to go to hopsital?

UNAVOIDABLE

FRENCH HAVE NO CULTURE

MULTICULTURAL IS THE ONLY WAY

More importantly it radicalizes Europeans

It's breaking the conditioning

there will either be a nationalist europe or an islamic one, either way liberals lose, which gives me joy

Muslim terrorists in France are now doing God's work.

Harsh but I tend to agree.

no sympathy

>PARIS
they fully deserve it. only 5% voted Le Pen. Parisians want this so let them have it

I hope the muzzies kill all the subhuman French inshallah

MUHAMMED IS THE FUTURE. OUR CULTURE WOULD BE BLAND WITHOUT HIM.
90%90%90%90%90%90%90%90%90%90%
90%90%90%90%90%90%90%90%90%90%
Fuck you france. I wanted to trust you.

"Hostage situation, having nothing to do with terrorism, as far as we know"

>Omg guys, terrorist happenings!

Are you fucking retarded OP or just simply a faggot?

Stop taking hostages, just kill some people, it's much more interesting.

not even a week and the snackbars are acting up

>twitter.com/ClementLanot/status/862229139985768448
who cares

at this point i almost respect the muslim extremists more than the french, at least they're staying true to their interests while the french willingly handed their country over to a globalist shyster because they were so afraid of nationalism thanks to that wretched spinster Merkel. You deserve everything you get from this point on. Maybe one day your country will be rebuilt from the ashes, although it's more likely it's absorbed into one of the arab muslim countries instead.

>People thinking that voting LePen into office wouldn't have been a cause for far more terrorism at least on the short term
Come on guys

I was actually in the process of learning French before the election. Now I don't think I want to.
You'll all be speaking arabic soon enough anyway, may as well learn Latin if I'm going for dead languages. Fuck ya'll.

muslims pls stop, france is already dead

Liberals were always going to lose. Fall of Rome again.

France yesssssssssss

Good one.

The French have chosen their destiny. Nothing to do there anymore.

>dutch guy posts link
>let's open it because benefit of doubt stemming from being Dutch myself
>see faggot
>close straight away

says not related to terror

I take hostages and then instead of terrorizing them I make them cookies.

Get AIDS retarded nigger faggot.

>no upper lip
PEDOPHILE

#spiritcooking

>France
>religion of peace
Not a happening. Fuck off macoroni.

if id be french, id run awayyyyy

>if you resist! THEY WIN!

holy shit no wonder why macaroni won are all frenchies this stupid?

Look at the comments you idiot the guy is apparently a crazy one straight from mental hospital

kek. Just another tanned frog. Nothing to do with Islam.

>fighting back will only anger your bully, better let him beat you up
cuck logic

Reminder that Paris voted 90 FUCKING % for Macron. They deserve it and more.

lol

Parizians votee for some lukewarm ex rothschild banker /mommy/ poster in numbers unseen in a democracy. What was it something like 90%? Even with all the "invalidated"(austria) votes and the cheating,it's still probably 80%.
And I'm not buying the inner city myth, afaik all the posh areas are in the center
I'm not saying they deserve it,but they deserve it.

stop making these threads whenever it happens to france

literally nobody gives a single fuck about you anymore

you made your bed you surrendering cunts

I laugh

idgi

Omelette du fromage, looks like a Anglo victory in the end

glorious bastard

I like hearing about the French getting Ackbar'd.

I hope the hostage is a liberal.

Nice. I hope this gets more common now.

There's still French people in France? I thought your people got the Haitian treatment years ago

I don't even feel bad for you guys anymore. You had your chance to stop this, and you refused to take it.

i only care about it so i can laugh, i feel no remorse or sympathy anymore, and im usually a compassionate person.

I am kinda pissed
I wanted to visit Eiffel tower and Louvre in my life, and now my chance is gone

Fair enough guys I only wanted to make the French feel like shit with my post

D'you think if ol' Boney could see France now he would be proud? A nation that once held Europe in the iron grip of terror, once again bravely leading the way in fucking up the entire continent.

And we'll have to stop them.
Again.

Top kek

How's that liberté, égalité, fraternité bullshit working out now, frogs?

ill drink to that

But our Sejm is white already.

>random crime
>Sup Forums: WAAAH IT'S TERRORISM WHY DIDNT YOU VOTE LE PEN I TOLD YOU SO
>turns out it's a guy with psychiatric problems who didn't want to go to the hospital

We got the best reading comprehension, don't we folks?

I don't read or speak French so my guess is that this says something about surrendering to the mudslimes and having the reverse gear faster than forwards in your tanks.

You know, that old meme.

Get used to it.

it always can be whiter

S P I C Y

I went there a few years ago and its really not that worth it, unless you are very interested in French architecture - and seeing masses of heavily armed police.

>had French colleague from when I was working in Amsterdam
>was a profound leftie
>Le Pen loses, French cucks victorious, decide to troll him
>open facebook chat, message him and wait
>3 days pass, no response
>hasn't even opened messages
>open his profile
>it's full of RIP and sob stories
>he pepsi during November 2015 Paris attacks
>no tears

Sounds like a real winner.

I wonder how Macron won.
You guys deserve all the shitskins over there.
The Europian Union is not the problem. You are.

>I wonder how Macron won.
fraud

>he pepsi during November 2015 Paris attacks
>he pepsi

I went to Paris two years ago and enjoyed my visit. Yes, there are gypsies and africans everywhere hawking tourist merch, but it's what you make of it. If anything, this is your last chance before it totally turns to shit. All the history and architecture is still there.

>he pepsi

What did he mean by this?

He is right tho, I'm used to it

He was really Quebecois.

Is it a muslim.

Fucking subhuman metis.

Good Jesus, Netherlands, you're hitting cuck levels that shouldn't even be possible

Good. Fuck France. Fuck French (((people))) :^)

Ga lekker jouw moeder haar kuttengras maaien met je oksels, kankerlaf kind dat je bent.

Should we even make threads about muslim terror attacks in France? Not just France but also Germany and Sweden. They're basically middle east by now, why do we care?

>why do we care
because someone have to care
because we will be last one to fight them, after germany, sweden and france convert into caliphates

France is on par with Afghanistan and Iraq at this point. It happens so often that you can't just care anymore.

you choose your destiny. I don't give a fuck about you anymore.

That would only prove her point you fucking idiot. Having such a volatile group in France is obviously not worth it if they will chimp out as soon as the government stops coddling them.

youtube.com/watch?v=UbHSrM_kBvo

How can anyone claim that france is dead or france is dying? France is fucking dead for years already, just like other leftist countries.

Is that how they refer to refugee centers now?

Who cares ...

>"better get used to being targets for terrorists, also no I wont do anything about it."
>people still voted for Macron.

funny shit.