Why is everyone in our society smoking pot now? How will this affect the future? I think it effects everything...

Why is everyone in our society smoking pot now? How will this affect the future? I think it effects everything. Every little thing. How people purchase things.. what the government in the future will be like. Alcohol has shaped society in this way too.

Other urls found in this thread:

jabajabba.com/1950s-cia-sprayed-french-town-lsd-heres-happened/
youtube.com/watch?v=4wpJBeedAWY
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=e6CA59s5DSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

normies dont even like it, just smoke cause kool

autists and troubled schizo children smoke it to avoid suicide, or to increase its likelyhood, still, all good.

Lots of smelly hippies everywhere

Libs will get lazy

pot makes people docile, lazy and easy to control. what net effect do you think it will have?

this is the work of the jew, don't doubt it

if you want a visible effect, go pour a gallon of LSD in your town's water supply

seriously how come noone has ever done this????

Not gonna lie, former weed supporter here. It's hilarious watching weed stash and burn. But in all seriousness I can't remember where I was going with this.

It's the work of laziness. I don't know how anyone is dumb enough to think like this when the well known stereotype of a pothead is someone crying for freedom, joining protests and essentially being a hippie. The epitome of people who are docile, staying in their cubicles doing nothing like you're suggesting right? It's just frustrating when people don't know their own stereotypes.

I'm already lazy and easy to control though

>Why is everyone in our society smoking pot now?
Lol

Because cigs and alcohol are for old people.

>How will this affect the future? I think it effects everything.

Not much. Just a new form of vice that has less sides than either of the above two.

It's amazing people can bitch and moan about this when you have a health service that routinely ruins people by overprescribing drugs. From SSRI making kids into zombies to opiate painkillers turning 40-50 year olds into junkies after some routine surgery.

A gallon of LSD would cost about 220 million dollars at today's deep web prices ($10/250µg).

>opiate painkillers turning 40-50 year olds into junkies after some routine surgery.

Not dismissing your other points but how often do you think this happens?

It would take one good underground lab to produce all the world's supply of LSD.

I am sure some rich crazy fag can buy an entire lab to make it, hire a chemist team and buy the reagents, or maybe a government agency? CIA?

>good goyim its harfur 4u drink some of this Rothshild wine instead
nice

I smoke, not every day, but when my friends and i get together instead of drinking we smoke.
How am i lazier and easier to control because of this? Explain your reasoning.

The CIA got bored with dosing people in the 1970s.

LSD degrades in water and sunlight and open air. It might work but its not likely, you'd probably need more LSD honestly despite LSD being active in the microgram range.

Although the CIA did shit like put lsd in water supplies as part of MK ULTRA, you'd have to look it up to find out exactly what kind of an effect it would have.

Being on LSD without knowing you were dosed with LSD would be horrible.

why do only Siths deal in absolutes?

this
SSRIs make me feel nothing. No depression. No anger. No happiness. Nothing.
Weed let's me live my life "normally" besides being a little high every now and then.

Also I'm in a unique position to offer insights right now because I was against marijuana for most of my 33 year life until recently and decided to try it yesterday.

For starters; normies basically lack the mental capacity to accurately describe a marijuana high in any manner that doesn't make it sound like complete and utter degeneracy.
This is true. I had a quiet smoking session with a close friend. Which would control out most of the psychosomatic/social elements and it seems that a lot of what is observed with people when they are high is driven by just that. Just like normies needlessly act like retards when they are drunk.
smell is definitely an issue.
this is what I thought. But it was actually an extremely lucid experience. If somebody sits around doing nothing while they are high it's because they have made a conscious decision to sit around doing nothing, sad. I personally expended the experience making as many observations as possible about the experience. I even retook a mensa style IQ test to determine how much it effected my cognitive ability. (about a 14 point drop, mainly attributable to decreased patience, but still left me smarter than most people)
>mfw didn't turn liberal
>mfw didn't stop thinking the world was a pile of garbage in desperate need of fixing
>mfw still worried about white genocide.
Like anything people might over-do it and hurt themselves. But their tool of self injury is not the problem.
Also interestingly enough I have joint inflammation issues but this is the first morning in forever that I've woken up and I haven't felt the need to pop a bunch of pain pills to function. Likely attributable to the CBD and not the THC though.

I smoke when I read or work out or play my strategy games. The problem with weed is mostly with the culture that surrounds it, not necessarily the plant itself.

the herbal jew AND the fermented jew are degenerate, faggot. take the sober pill and stop using chemicals as a crutch

t. SUPERIOR white man

>No depression. No anger. No happiness. Nothing.

nigger, thats depression

in the end
>IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO!!!

Dearest pol

Keep in mind a lot of these posters are anti weed etc. Think about why that is

Probably for the same reason I was anti-weed. I saw a lot of people who just plain clearly didn't give a fuck and were completely apathetic smoking themselves into oblivion. But I now know that apathy isn't an automatic side effect of marijuana. These people are just garbage to begin with.

Ex pothead here.

Boredom, idleness, massive unemployment, lack of career opportunities, you name it.

>How will this affect the future?
-Increasing paranoïd and simplistic overthinking.
-Defeatism/Escapism.
-Aggressiveness.
-Insomnia.
-Increase of weird sexual practices and perversions.
-Increase of schizophrenic/paranoïd and manic-depressive behaviours.

>How people purchase things...
Definitely, yes. Potheads are the worst compulsive-shoppers i've ever seen. Whilst heroïne addicts will waste all their money on drugs, potheads will waste all their money on chinese crap online.

Things i've noticed over time :
After 40 years old, many potheads get hooked on prescription drugs such as benzodiazepines (valium, xanax, tranxene and such) and/or amphetamines (adderall/ritalin or equivalent). Their doctors will prescribe that kind of chemicals to keep them functional.

Also, insomnia is the worst part of stopping weed. After a few years you will not be able to sleep like a normal person anymore.

Up until the early 20th century a lot of drugs that are illegal now were widely used in medicine and recreational in the western world. It was not until the unchecked women's suffrage movement hijacked American society, implemented prohibiton and blackmailed the rest of the world to follow their lead.

Up until drugs became illegal, opium, morphine, heroin, cannabis and all sorts of other drugs were widely used and shaped culture, traditions, society and ultimately history to that point.

Just like when prohibition started their will be some backlash when legalizing illegal drugs again, especially with the popularity cannabis has at the moment. Every mechanism of initiation, moderation and safe use has been outlawed with the drugs, too. So it will take some time until things start to normalize again, but I'm sure things will normalize eventually.

nigger, I know. I've seen several doctors.
Cannabis is the medicine that works for me.

In some forms of depression, feeling nothing is a gift you cherish.
t Clinical depression and mild schizophrenia

Everybody buys chinese crap online.
>flag
S

jabajabba.com/1950s-cia-sprayed-french-town-lsd-heres-happened/

like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=4wpJBeedAWY

grow

hahahahah

yyyyup!

Weed was smoked by the greatest people of our times and the times before. During the times where it was illegal the world's gone to pot (haha). Can't hurt really.

Some people abused it and became addicted, so it got banned for use for everything. The end result is that the harder to abuse pharmaceutical forms disappeared out of drug stores and all you can get now is the concentrated abuse-oriented form.

Like people talk about how Sherlock Holmes in the novel would use cocaine. But the potency of the cocaine he used was minuscule compared to the potency of street cocaine.

fuck you you shitposting cunt

>weed lmao

He used to free base Cocaine not a light user

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

kek approved

I meant the 1buck type of crappy chinese gadgets.
Like hundreds of them every month.

Weed makes you focus on things. You can literaly get absorbed, fascinated by the most insignificant of things because of it. It makes you prone to obsessive behaviours.

To paraphrase Flaubert, the more you look at something, the more it gets interesting. Pot just bring that statement to a whole new level.

DUDE

As a fan of the Sherlock Holmes books
#1. Poo in the loo.
#2. He used a relatively low concentration compared to modern street cocaine and mixed it with his pipe tobacco.

He speaks

well its been around for at least 8000 years, maybe since the beginning of mankind, having it illegal for the last 100 years is has been pretty stupid, I thought this was a libertarian board!!!

Dont see how video is related. Good video however.

DONT LET THE SHILLS USE YOUR HATE FOR THE NORMIE POT SMOKER, ITS THEIR FAULT, NOT WEED'S FAULT

In Poland, if you smoke pot, youre considered autistic & stupid.

Pretty much drug addict.

DIGITS HAVE SPOKEN

DUDE WEED IS THE PAST

DUDE WEED IS THE FUTURE

Let's say that mankind had to move its arse to survive for 8000 years and therefore had no time to waste on overconsuming pot.

He used to clearly free base Cocaine you need to re read the books, I'll quote an instance remember when holmes setups a scene to make Watson believe he is back into drugs he leaves his syring out and Watson asks him what dosage was it this time.

hahah just joking about the mild schizophrenia, if you go to a (((psychiatrist))) and tell him all that, he is prescribing you for good

when times are good i would not tell you not too smoke.

but time flies faggots and there are many a cunt about looking to fuck you over. dont go into a dreamlands for no reason.

written in 2000:
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

excercise and get a woman, you cunts.

That's later on in the novels. Hounds of Baskersville I believe.

I don't acknowledge the novels as being canonical.

Do u have brain cancer?

>simplistic overthinking
That's an oxymoron

I'm interested in how long you've been a *pot-head*. I've been smoking for a few years now and still do everything I did before (gym, work, work at home). Coincidentally I've started smoking because I had trouble sleeping and the pills I got from the doctors were way worse than weed so I just stuck to it.

I agree with almost everything you've said, most of the people who smoke are how you've described them, but I do know a few people who are pretty much normal and just do it for fun sometimes.

not everyone dumbass, the people that wanted to smoke it are smoking it where it's legal, and other people are smoking it where it is illegal because the cops don't really care and have bigger things to worry about.

it's good that it's legal because people can use it as cheap medicine for chronic pain and nausea.

that's really the only good thing about it.

>inb4 stoners are degenerate

anyone who does drugs in excess is degenerate.

t. someone who had alcoholic parents

why else would I be smoking weed?

Cool.

I want to, but I also want to own guns. You can't have both on paper in USA.
I know owning a gun as a depressed person may sound dumb, but the freedom of holding a weapon capable of ending your life and choosing not to was the first time I ever cried from happiness.

I don't think everyone is smoking weed, it's something most people grow out of. It's risen modestly recently, but it's not like everyone does it.

The late 60s through 70s were the real pothead years, every high school kid smoked weed back then.

As far as it's effects on society, it's not that bad. Some people are useless lazy potheads, some people are functional adults. It depends, but it definitely doesn't have a much of effect on criminal behavior. I think society would be better off if no one smoked weed, but there's no way to accomplish that. It would be better to double down on heroin and other hard drugs with some very serious penalties. If we could sentence the ones bringing in the drugs to this country or manufacturing them to death, or at least do so if they don't rat out all of their associates, heroin, meth and cocaine would stop being a problem within a few years.

kys plys

lazy people will be lazy even if weed is not available.

the problem is the culture, we might as well ban all drugs including prescription drugs because almost all drugs have some addiction potential.

i smoke to avoid suicide

I smoke because it gives me deep introspective thoughts and lets me analyze all sorts of things (my own psyche, difficult abstract concepts, etc) in a different way. I often have mental breakthroughs where things suddenly click while high, which I then take with me to deepen my understanding while sober.
I always smoke alone though.

>I'm interested in how long you've been a *pot-head*.
between the age of 12 to 26 years old. Use to live in one of the french tropical overseas territories at the time, that means between 5 to 20 grams of weed/day, with a 2 week break every three months because of the constant headache caused by heavy-usage.

> [...] but I do know a few people who are pretty much normal and just do it for fun sometimes.
Of course, me too. I also know a whole lot of people who enjoy fine wine from time to time, but there will always be a lot of winos around.

It will passify a generation whose economic perspectives are getting worse due to global competition and machinalisation.

then grow off the book, and dont check the depression box in the gun application, many people will speak against the gun

not me, you are right, 99.99% chance if someone gets killed it will be you, and nobody has the right to tell you not to kill yourself

also a gun will make less suicidal, when you are thinking of KYS, you will see the gun and put it in your mouth, and then you will known that dying for real isnt the same as " want to die". You will put the gun down, and never do that again, unless you are actually KYS so then, godspeed i guess, each has its own life.

>explain your reasoning

if he could reason he wouldn't be saying that.

imo just another mentality impotent retard who believes in garbage alt-right ideas without understanding why some of them are true and doesn't do research about the effect weed has had so far in places where it is legal.

for the last fucking time people who lack ambition will be lazy regardless of weed usage.

Weed makes you reevaluate everything. The machine fears it because it has and will change the mean consciousness of society. It releases the mind from the chains its being placed under.

That's a pretty common misconception.
A lot of drugs were not less potent back then compared to now.
I don't know about sherlock holmes' cocaine consumption, but the stuff you get on the streets is far from pure.
Also, the heroine you got back then in the pharmacies was clean and more potent than the laced stuff you get today. Often people say modern cannabis strains are more dangerous than what your hippie grandfather smoked, but if you care to ask some old timer about the 60s a lot will say, they never had weed as good as then ever again. Let's not forget that before all this "smoking bud" thing became popular cannabis was most often used as a concentrate. No matter if you look at north africa, the hindu kush or the himalya region in all those places cannabis was cultivated and selected for potency for hundreds or even thousands of years and the people smoked only concentrates namely hash or charas.

I have not data to back it up, but don't think that the argument that drugs were less dangerous and potent a 100 years ago is actually true.

>It's risen modestly recently, but it's not like everyone does it.

That depends on where you live. If I may ask, where it that? I live in Oregon where recreational weed is legal. Everyone here smokes weed, or so it seems. I'm probably the only person at work who could pass a drug test. I hear my coworkers talking all the time in the break room or dining area about which dispensary to get the cheapest ounce. In DT Portland you can smell it everywhere.

>The late 60s through 70s were the real pothead years,every high school kid smoked weed back then.

Either showing your age or revisionist history. If you are that old and were in HS back then, I promise you every HS kid still smokes it, I graduated in '09, sister is in hs now and tells me people smoke all the time.

meme

origenaldo

lol

it works, until it doesnt, although, i think managing the dosing will keep it working a long long time

Magic-thinking spotted.
Fact is that the world will still be spinning with or without your approval.

That is because they were legal

Whatever you have to tell yourself to keep smoking it.

yes, that's my point.

>between 5 to 20 grams of weed/day
alright that's quite a lot, but I guess I would have done that too if I lived in some tropical paradise, cant really blame you

I can imagine why you stopped

Pot without THC is fine. But THC is degenerate.

Its a ploy to bring you white users down to a level closer to the blacks and browns. Cannabis is nice but it should be saved for your later years when you are an established and productive family man. Also consider that it is no longer the rebellious thing to do(looking at you newfags).

Notice how straightedge beta virgins arent checking quints of holy scripture

Shut up shill

But it wouldn't need things like interest and inflation forced by a central bank.

>read your post
>smell something
>reeks of bullshit

i know plenty of people that smoke and have above average IQ and are incredibly active in education/business.

how many fucking times do i have to say this?

Lazy people will be lazy even if weed is not available.

just because you have loser stoner friends doesn't mean all people that smoke weed are like the people you know.

incredibly faulty reasoning.

imo it will only have a minor impact on society.

shut up narco, you want to keep everything illegal dont you?

>Lol

Lol

>Weed releases the mind from the chains it's being placed under

No. On it's best day it will make you laugh at cartoons and a decent sub taste delicious. Weed essentially puts you perception of reality at odd's with what is actually happening. It turns all your attentions and energies inward, it makes the users thoughts their obsessions, as though you were to take your eyeballs out of your head in an attempt to look at them.

It makes you think and feel without acting. And the longer you think and feel without acting, the less you will ever be able to act, and in the long run, the less you will ever be able to feel. There's a reason they call it the "devil's lettuce". It is the complete anti-Christ state of mind to be in.

I don't care if people want to waste their potential and energies obsessing over being high. But the idea that it releases someones mind from "chains", make you smarter, or makes you more creative should be contradicted in season and out of season whenever it is met. It doesn't make you more creative or smarter. It just changes your perception of what creative and smart are. It makes you over-think and not trust your natural reason. Don't fool yourself.

T. Former stoner

A lot more than you think, actually. What do you think some news outlets mean when they talk about a "heroin epidemic?" There's a lot of over-prescribing happening and by the time patients get off, they're hooked and have to turn to the streets.

You are delusional.

wtf I'm a weed addict now

No, it would make it a lot easier for people to make their own medicine, recreation, and textiles, so they would be less dependent on external sources that force them to use shitty manipulative economic mechanisms.

same reason all millenials have been subverted into putting their feelings and self-perception of their identity before anything that actually matters: to destroy western society under the guise of "making it better"

I kinda wanna grow off the book, but I have a friend I can help grow and split some weed for cheap so I'll probably do that.
And you're 100% right about the not wanting to KYS part.

I know it isn't much, but thank you Bulgaria Bro for talking to me about my depression. You're one of the few non-professionals I've talked about suicide with.

who woul belive you? you are a stoner

Some people used to speak about cocaïne like that late 70./early 80's.

>Lazy people will be lazy even if weed is not available.
Yes, and...?

>imo it will only have a minor impact on society.
Then let's make available in supermarkets and see what happens.

Just seeing how VICE pushing weed onto youngpeople makes you understand everything
youtube.com/watch?v=e6CA59s5DSs

They want an army of easily controlable youth. Who don't think, but consume. Who can be manipulated into voting by politicians who would promise them more weed and drugs.

was talking to a Bulgaria bro about other shit in another thread. Sorry Costa Rica!

THE COTTON JEW.

but really you can grow 4x the amount of textile in an acre as you can with cotton.