Ethnic Dutch are minority in the big cities, so how do they integrate?

>Ethnic Dutch are minority in the big cities, so how do they integrate?
>It’s already happening in Amsterdam. Only one in three youngsters under the age of 15 is of Dutch parentage
dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2017/03/ethnic-dutch-a-minority-in-big-cities-says-researcher/

tick tock whitey

Other urls found in this thread:

allochtonenmeter.nl/
tubantia.nl/enschede/jongen-van-13-probeert-in-enschede-drugs-te-slijten-aan-andere-kinderen~ab680674/
ad.nl/binnenland/nederlanders-integreren-minder-goed-dan-allochtonen-in-de-grote-stad~a387f137/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol, Amsterdam is a cuck city. Nobody wants to live their.

Nice damage control fag

>two abbos

We''ll deal with our problem and then come and help the Whites in Australia kill the rest of you worthless cunts off.

What are you going to do when there are no white people? Don't you subhumans realise you rely on whites? You choose to live in Australia for a reason

"whitey"

You sir are cancer.

This is happening all over Western Europe but nobody cares

Whites won't wake up until we're minorities in our own countries.

Because you'd rather post a sad pepe, like the little cuck you are.

amsterdam is ruled by jews, no dutch person wants to live there. Its basically a big theme park.
Rotterdam on the other hand has extremely poor parts within the city. And ive been in a rotterdam bus, it was filled with stinking somalis and i was on the verge of throwing up. I wouldnt live there in a million years.
The hague has alot of jihadis and ISIS sympathizers. these 3 cities are called 'de randstad'. Other cities are fine, besides utrecht which is randstad too i think.

lol, you think you people are special. Nothing would change if whites died out

I'm a member of the based NA, lad. We'll take our streets and country back.

utrecht is also a fucking niggerhive but at least it doesnt stink as bad as rotterdam or amsterdam
the rain there is toxic though

Only 5% left for you Mr. 54%

TICK TICK TICK TOCK

>tfw only black/arab kids in my street.

allochtonenmeter.nl/

> Unfortunately we have had to suspend comments on this article due to the volume of replies which break our guidelines.

What are you doing, you racist toothpaste? Why are you not behaving yourself like we want you to? Making wrong comments, huh? You have to go to reeducation camp now.

you are posting on the internet using a computer

that only exists thanks to whites

in 100 years of whiteness we would be posting on the next-thing, using the next-thing, but in your timeline that will never happen, which is equivalent to you living in a computer less world, writing to your pen pal:

>lol, you think you people are special. Nothing would change if whites died out

in a world without computer and internet, and that will never have it

and then again for everything else that was invented by only whites

and then everything yet to be invented, only can be invented by whites

so basically, whites is infinity everyone else is zero

plus your inner city driving rules are shit.
Why do you need to buy a new car just to drive within a certain part of the city?

>sir

I've seen this picture many times, but don't know the story behind it. It still triggers me everytime.
Anyone up for a quick rundown?

Only the few that are affected by it cares, the rest such as the rich only care about making money. Just look at France, not even all the terror attacks in the recent years wake them up about being replaced.

Faggot

Those two people stole a police uniform but the picture is used to imply she is a cop.

She wants to fuck a Muslim dick, why are you mad? it's her choice. It doesn't seem like you believe in the western values.

But we are not directly affected by it... yet. We can just see what's coming.

So oranjes are just swamp germans after all.
>super cucked
>no culture

Enjoy larping as if you were better than germans.

Amsterdam,rotterdam,den haag are kanker
The rest is pretty good imo

>de randstad
I don't speak dragon. Wtf is this shit nigger?

What do you mean, integrate? They get paid to have kids and NOT integrate by our government, that collects money through force and beats down citizens that resist.

Everyday I pray that right wing death squads will become a reality in Europe

>no culture
our culture is perhaps the second best in europe. With italy behind us

Rand means edge and stad means city. The randstad is where most businesses congregate and have larger offices. Outside of that the netherlands is mostly farmland and small towns and villages.

I guess all the Dutch will become an autistic mixed race now.

it directly translates to edge city.
Its on the edge of the netherlands, on the coastal line. Mainland netherlands is way more white but not as rich

No she wants attention. Muslims just never seem to shut the fuck up.

That's not defending your cause idiot

That's basically like here I guess. Except everything is a strip mall for miles. And miles. And miles.

why are all capitals so shit.

I hear the same opinon about belin, london, warsaw, paris. makes me go like (((hmmmmm))).

Everything would change.

guy is a swedish gentleman

GTF OUT OUT OUT

Big cities have always attracted rats.

jewish plan to put them in densely populated areas so they can rape and terrorize better

You have been posting this picture for years, i think the cuck doth protest too much.

This

Serves those cunts right. For centuries, the Dutch were the Jews of Europe.

What? Nearly all of the First World countries are white. There's literally zero developed countries where blacks are a majority that either a: don't rely on tourism of white people to survive or b: weren't build up by white people recently.

A woman in position of authority submits to her primitive urges and mates with the invader.

There are a lot of ethnicities in our country and contrary to popular belief they actually integrate fairly well due to high living standards.
It's mainly our biggest minorities (Berbers and Kurds/Turks) that are giving us the most trouble.

Of course you wouln't know this being the white , prison colony sand nigger that you are.

Prague is nice I hear.

Name a majority non-white country that you'd rather live in other than East Asian countries.

Exactly.

It's to show how bad the Dutch coalburner problem is and that women have too much freedom.

Glad i live in Rotterdam and not that waste of space 020

Why would you want to drive there? Everything is within walking distance you fat cunt.

>invents capitalism
>successfully out-monopolies the portugese
>invents investment banking
yup

i live in arnhem so this is how it works for me.
>hop in car
>drive in the inner-city like a degenerate to grab a coffee
>drive to work
thats why. im not gonna walk to a coffeeshop (not the meme ones) to grab a coffee and walk back to my house to hop in my car to do that

Half of it is true.
Amsterdam is a cuck city and people are paying €1200 a month for a bicycle-sized spare room just so they can say they live there.

As for the locals, the reason so many youngsters are foreigners is that all the locals moved out to Purmerend, Almere and other such enclaves. Good decision.

t. still live in Amsterdam

What a cutie cop.

In general places that rely a lot on government services like public transportation and the police and such, are also more pro-government intervention. Coincidentally this is exactly what leftist and globalist parties believe in. Big government and big gibs and high taxes to pay for everything (immigrants are also drawn to big cities since they're a superstitious lot, plus most of their relatives already live there).

Rural people on the other hand despise government intervention since cumbersome taxes and other decisions are made with only city people in mind. Extra taxes on gas and such may not be such a big deal in cities where you can take the subway or the bus, but in rural areas where you depend on a car to survive, it can make the difference between life and death. Or like when the government declares predatory animals a protected species from their urban centers while the farmer has to live with now untouchable predators eating his livelyhood.

It has nothing to do with brains or education level. It's simply diverging self-interests.

Where's her father and why haven't he killed that primeape yet?

meh

she got disowned the moment she took off the headscarve. her parents dont care about her anymore

britbongs say the same thing about london, do you call it damage control then?

Uh didnt you have a fucking rape crisis because of niggers? You fgts are nearly as beta as Sweden. Haha

Rubbish. Cities full of white people are awesome.

I bet Amsterdam was an amazing place to live back before Third World immigration.

>You sir are
>>>/r*ddit/

Hot af. Got any more pics?

Moving to enschede soon, how fucked am I?

So, 15th century?
Sure. It probably was, actually.

europa is dying?
what a surprise

sortera dig själv broder

we dont have a rape crisis.
Also is this coming from south africa?
wij moeten broeders blijven, geen haat alsjeblieft.

not at all.
tubantia.nl/enschede/jongen-van-13-probeert-in-enschede-drugs-te-slijten-aan-andere-kinderen~ab680674/
>find this after looking at the recent news

Isn't creating two of these threads at the same time a touch taxing for you?
And you never answered my question in the other thread - how was your day at highschool?

Because the cosmopolitan elite flock to capitals. They gentrify the centre, make it impossible to live there for someone who isn't filthy rich, but then they also start practicing politics that affect everyone.

And because they are wleathy cosmopolitans, they genuinely believe in this whole "world citizen" nonsense. That's the world to them. And that's the world they bring with them to the capital. So the capital is inundated with "colourful" foreign people to the point where it's only barely a cultural expression of the rest of the country. But they see foreign hordes in Amsterdam, London, where-ever, and think "awesome, just like New York! I wish the entire world could be like this!"

And then they file complaints about working class drunks making noise outside, because they didn't choose to live in the centre of a capital city to deal with people, damnit!

If you ever speak to this elite, they're insufferable. We had one who was trying to set up a misguided internet initiative to "convince people to not vote PVV". Turns out he lives in Amsterdam, comes from a nepotist family, and tried to ban BBQ's in the park and a type of bicycle-powered mobile bar. In other words, a classical apparatchik.

true. lived there for 10years.
the women are pretty, but terribly arrogant.
Glad i've left.

Are there any cities in the Netherlands that don't suck? Any recommendations?

maastricht is nice.
But the people are stupid.

Oh sorry dutchbro. It was Rotherham in the UK. My bad.

Akkoord. Ik zal lid worden van een nationalistische partjie bij het immigreren naar Schotland. Blijf veilig broer.

>getting triggered by two consenting adults having sex

Oh boy another Jewish tactic, can't believe I didn't think of this one

>Continually replace the native population with non whites
>We demand they integrate to our culture
>RACIST! NAZI! ISLAMOPHOBE!
>Non whites don't integrate at all

Pretty standard Jewish stuff... but then

>Non whites are now the majority
>Now the fucking kikes have the audacity to ask us how WE are going to integrate, as if it is now a Muslim country, and a Muslim society
>It's like the 1000's of years of history no longer matter
>We are expected to "integrate" despite this being an incredibly unusual scenario
>They never once integrated for us, yet we're expected to for them
>Now we are expected to live under Sharia because these fucks cannot and were not ever Westernized

Fucking kikes. Someone has to kill these fucks.

forest areas in the netherlands are indeed nice
Arnhem north, zwolle, amesfoort

our politics are segregating though.
All muslims and niggers are forming their own parties and those parties are getting rediculed on by left and right.
Like DENK and artikel 1

Stage 3 - a mob of non whites, now assault and kill kikes, because Allah said so.
GJ kikes

already happening. a muslim party called DENK refused to shake the hand of netanyahu. the kike's plan is turnin on them

>tfw living in superior Noord-Brabant

Who gives a fuck about the Netherlands? These people are legit communists already, it cant get any worse. Their middle class pays like an effective 50% income tax and 21% sales tax. Theyre all basically slaves to the state at this point.

>tfw in den haag

its been changing since the workers party lost all its popularity. The workers party went from the biggest party to about 8 seats, which is as much as the extreme christian party.
All our parties are now conservative capitalist centrist parties. Like VVD, CDA and D66.

What's the end game for Europe? Like in 150 years what does it look like? One big communist islamic hell hole?

>tfw live near Limburg
>everyone calls it a shithole while it's so far fucking removed from this bullshit
I don't understand, places like Maastricht are nice the fuck you dutchies have against the south

Crashing the continent with no survivors.

Na with a bit of violence blood and revenge, hopefully an ethnostate. Hopefully along with America.

ad.nl/binnenland/nederlanders-integreren-minder-goed-dan-allochtonen-in-de-grote-stad~a387f137/
Brief translation:
>There have been countless studies on the integration of foreigners in our country, but natives are increasingly becoming the minority population in the major cities.
>What about their ability to adapt?
>Professor "Organisation of Diversity and Education" Maurice Crul of the Free University of Amsterdam will be researching this for the first time.

They're already suggesting the natives need to integrate.
Just.
Fuck.
My.
Shit.
Up.
Famalam.

Joden.
Hij is een duitendief.

>AD
haal dat kankergezwel uit mijn gezicht

>free university of amsterdam

pure marxism

You gotta get out of SA bro. Youre like experiencing worst case scenario end game already. Head to NZ or Australia like everyone else.