German exports at new record high, world baffled

reuters.com/article/us-germany-economy-output-idUSKBN1850H7

EU strong.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-germany-economy-output-idUSKBN1850H7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_emissions_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shame you're not exporting your Africans back to rape-and-steal-land.

>reuters.com/article/us-germany-economy-output-idUSKBN1850H7
Oh look, a video of white people working like good little worker bees, proud of their efficiency and effort. Your next generation isn't going to be the same as your current working class.... You know that right? Good on you, being proud while you still can.

Redpill on what the EU does to affect import and export trade and how that will change once the UK leaves. Will the EU collapse?

>EU strong.
>Germany stronk, Greece/Italy/Spain/France/...hell, anyone else inside the EU BTFO
guuud, guud, gut.

Ich wünschte ich wäre in der Schweiz geboren ;_;

give it time

Germany can get cheaper parts for some stuff cause they manufacture it in Romania now.
Germany benefits from an artificially depreciated euro cause other EU countries don't export as much
UK doesn't affect Germans supply chain but Germans export a lot to them, so if UK can't be in the single market German exports will drop

Export to other Eu countries is a farce.
Should they default on their debt the exports will have been free gifts to them

BUT GERMANY STONK!

Posting top German export

FUCKING ABOS GET OUT OF OUR THREAD REEEEEEEE

The German people have been quite literally enslaved to pay for their ethnic replacement

Exporting non Europeans into other European lands?
Sounds about right

exporting the womb of your virgin women doesn't count kraut

Why not? :(

This.

Soon the new nation of Germany conists of half-niggers, half-mudslimes and half-breeds who are too fucking stupid and lazy to work.

>German industrial production fell by less than expected
you posted this thread yesterday, angela.

>"It is astonishing how the German economy is defying global risks, whether politically or economically," Boerner added.
Usually does when you're in control of the central bank and set fiscal policy for 18 other nations with an artificially low currency that crushes any competition within said currency union.

Factor in the conditioned arms sales to Greece (who is also under austerity measures) as well as receiving payments in excess of the loans you've given out and you've got yourself a recipe for a nice pie.

Don't choke on it Germany.

>Should they default on their debt the exports will have been free gifts to them
>Should
FTFY, famalam

Doesn't explain why our exports in non-EU countries grows as well.
The EU is becoming less and less important as an export market for Germany. All we need is the supply chain from Eastern Europe.

The only thing Germany gets for this is more IOUs in the Target II balance. The profits go mainly to foreign shareholders of the corporations. This is actually very bad for Germany.

it's going to run out soon. like others said all those pictures show white people working hard. whites can only work so hard to slave away as they pay welfare to all the shitskins you're importing

4th Reich strong

just a few war refugees, remember balakan wars? also a shitone of refugees and we got thru it.

But ass hurt from a dieing nation is normal.

30%white and loosing on all fronts. Say good by burger.

oy vey all the unions are going to lobby for an increase in wages now to keep unemployment high

Very good for you Germany you literally choke the life out of the continent and brag about it lmao have fun with those shitskins.

yeah... bc. all the stuff we sell is payed with their bonds. lol
i make it short so you understand:
there are two ways this can work:
1. they buy german products and default...
2.they buy chinese products and default...

now here is the thing you don't seem to understand in both cases they will come to us and beg for money...

fpbp.

any gov. agency can pull numbers out of their hat to make a point in their favor.

bullshit... if this were true we wouldn't have a trade inbalance as capital export is part of the calculation

>now here is the thing you don't seem to understand in both cases they will come to us and beg for money...
And what's your point?

that your argument is bullshit.
not selling to fellow europeans would just hurt us even more. it's actually quite obvious.

UK BTFO

Educate yourself.

Thats how america works, like your GDP you take the highest number you have and dream about how it would be if every month till end of the year the number stayed the same.

In Europe we take real numbers fro everyday.

Precision vs dreamers.

sure... enlighten me ;D

B-B-BUT I THOUGHT REFUGEES WERE BAD FOR THE ECONOMY.

Sup Forums FUCKING DESTROYED!

I actually know alot of Germans who want to move to the US.

And what do they export? White pussy?

they are... things would be even better without them.

lol

Your exports are down overall, not as high as "expected".

And yes it would explain exports outside the EU, artificially low currency makes your goods worth buying on the cheap and in bulk at the cost of other nations within the Eurozone. You know this Angela.

That is because everyone is buying whatever German products there are left, as there will not be any left soon, only arabic and african ones.

Yes, trust German data...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_emissions_scandal

Fucking jesus christ Canadian posters are thick.

First of all I'm not the OP. That's actually quite obvious.
Secondly it's not a farce at all. We have no obligations towards them when they mess up their trade balance towards China but our money is already gone in the Target2 system if they go bankrupt inside the Eurozone.

Expect more refugees then, somebody needs to work those factory jobs with your dying birthrates.

You're literally retarded

Yeah, it's like the United States would start including inter-state commerce as "exports."
Typically German lies and omissions.
Just look at the Volkswagen emission scandal and how they cheat like the mongol rape babies they are.

the currency isn't arfifically low...
there are risks related to the euro and the markets just price them in. brexit is actually one of the things that helps us boosting our econnomy.... so thank you britain ;)

by now we know GM, fiat and the others cheated too...

because german factories are changing their specifications because of immigrants? good logic there friend

lmao Germany is literal cancer to every other economy inside the EU

> Build a continent wide political infrastructure based on enriching yourself.
> Force countries to use your monetary system which advantages yourself and disadvantages them.
> Meanwhile these other countries buying your shit are circing the drain faster and faster.

HOWEVER COULD THIS BE?! MY MIND IS BOGGLING!

15-20 years from now when Italy, Greece, Portugal and Spain (plus others probably) are teetering on the edge of collapse, we will see the eternal Hun rear its ugly head once again, Germany will have it's 4th reich.

>Your exports are down overall, not as high as "expected".
It's not seasonally adjusted.
Year to year they are up.
>Separate data released from the Federal Statistics Office showed that seasonally adjusted exports rose by 0.4 percent on the month to hit a record high of 105.4 billion euros.

we also have no obligations to them if they mess up their trade balance towards us.

they don't pay us in bonds the pay us in cash...
the bonds are sold to anyone who buys them... and that doesn't has to be us.

You're the one bragging about "muh german precision" in this thread.
It's bullshit.

funny how you allways leave out the eastern europeans...

UK BTFO

never said anything about precession...

>15-20 years from now when Italy, Greece, Portugal and Spain (plus others probably) are teetering on the edge of collapse, we will see the eternal Hun rear its ugly head once again, Germany will have it's 4th reich.

Nobody forced them to join though, also funny how these countries contribute the least except for Italy who genuinely contributes to the EU without acting like a spoiled arab bitch

> Put an economic gun to your head.
> "Totally not forcing you bro ;')"

>all these normal people talking about factors, shares and other shit that normally does not affect them

Am I the only one who remembers a time when young people did not care about shit like this?

Nowadays you constantly see people shitting on other countries because "hurr our GDP" is bigger than yours and they constantly talk about companies and corporations and protect them with a fanaticism that makes me think of the 3rd reich.

Why do you want me to show how they are being used as outsource like Anglo nations do with Asia? EU financial policy is made for German cock to fuck everyone else gets sloppy seconds. This would normally be fine by me but you retarded Huns want to import half of Africa into Europe so on that basis you must be opposed.

We cannot even start to manufacture anything because already established nations will overshadow us due to the "free"market.

Without them your country would be comprised of dry white skeletons. The new Germans are keeping the country and economy afloat now. Imagine the bargaining power these new Germans have given that if they were to leave now the whole country would collapse overnight.

you have no clue.
it was was france that came up with the euro formerly known as ECU.

No it would just be compromised of slavs but instead we have to listen to mouthy shitskins like you.

>The new Germans are keeping the country and economy afloat now
By not working, raping and looting. Leaf logic.

If they were so bad, why is the economy doing so good and why are they letting more in every day? Do you think you're smarter than German's immigration department?

You should lurk more before trying to anger/bite us. You are shit at your job.

That's like trying to deflect criticism from Trump because the Brits founded the american colonies you nugget.

not true... our unions run mad every other week because another company decided to build their new factory in eastern europe to get all the sweet subsidies and the cheap labour...

poland will develop to one of europes industrial. powerhouses in the next 30 years...

if you invest that little effort into finding a good analogy i won't waste any time with you.

Yes, the EU will collapse.
Only krautshits benefit from the EU, along with some shitty eastern countries who get a shitton of gibmedats. Also includes Greece and Spain.

> Criticize the EU as it currently stands and it's German favoritism.
> HURR THE FRENCH STARTED THE CURRENCY SO THERE!

Go fuck yourself nazi.

>be g*rman
>make a monetary union
>invite poor countries to join
>currency gets artificially devalued
>poor countries cannot sell their goods (currency is too high)
>german goods are cheap af
>germans sell lots of shit

the system is working exactly as intended

>spain
>greece
>benefit from the eu
Are you retarded toothy? Or has the water reached your brain

Benefit as in gibmedats.

>destroy Europe to make people buy your shit
Just as keikaku.

oh lol the netherlands...
you're even worse than us... people just tend to overlook you bc. of the size.

you add your cheezy tax policies to the german scheme...

Long live the European Union!

Starting from Hartz reforms the goal of the german elite has been to make germany a low wage economy.

ur sort of ignoring the downside of currency devaluation but pretty much this

it's not favoring us. we would like a stronger currency.
also to come back to the history lesson... france and italy demanded a very favorable exchange rate... which ramped up their capital stock in the short term while devaluing the german one but it also took a lot of their copetiveness...

our experts told them that repeatedly they didn't listen and now it's our fault ... funny how that works.

>Force countries to use your monetary system which advantages yourself and disadvantages them.
The Euro was forced on us by France in exchange for reunification.
Learn2shitpost roofucker.

>they don't pay us in bonds the pay us in cash...
Even worse. They don't pay us at all. Alles Luftbuchungen.
We have no legal possibility to clear the ECB balance sheet. The damage is already done.

It's no surprise to me as an American in Germany. Say what you want but German work ethics are far superior to most other nations. I've worked in many countries but Germans always were the most productive and efficient. Even in Japan where they work 12h per day, they spend most time just doing nothing and working very slow. Germans come punctual at 8 and do their work until they can go home. No table tennis, no sofa, no 1,5h coffee break, no useless meetings or conferences, etc.

In addition if something doesn't go the right way, they tell it right in your face. They tell you if you are too slow or if the work you do is shit. Not to make you feel uncomfortable but to improve.

Also working with other companies works perfectly. Here they don't scam you or try to sell for the highest price. Very fair.

>This thread

>the currency isn't arfifically low...
Yes it is lol.
Indeed, have they actually started to pay the compensation they owe yet? Or have they dodged that bullet?
Why the reluctance to introduce economic reforms to the EU to correct the problem of the Euro that is harming the PIIGS? Oh yes because it would damage your export market which is why none of your economists or politicians want economic reforms when they are needed and without reform the Euro will stay low.

exporting shit aka lending credit and not getting it paid back

your shit stain of a country pushed for a fast expansion we told greece they are not fit yet but blair pushed em in anyway.
you even wanted us to invite turkey...

fuck you tommy.

>Germany is gleeful at the economic destruction of Eurozone nations just so it can add a few percentile points to its GDP output whilst no one in Germany but the ficki ficki will reap the benefits of said GDP increase

Really makes my almonds alert!

european should boycott german products

you should keep quite russia... eastern europe hasn't forgotten the SU yet...

stay mad brexitcuck
I bet you're one of those people who hate the EU because 'muh muslims' when brits have been importing pakis for decades

>Everyone else but Germany is to blame
I love how it always comes back to us you blame, you're in control of the Euro and the EU. You get the final say on everything, in regards to T*rkey, you need them. You also need Serbia, Albania and Bosnia, hell you need even more than that to keep this ponzi scheme going.

Tony Blair is never again getting anywhere near power because we have the sense to keep that deformed Scottish cunt out, you fuckers are putting the German equivalent of Blair back into power for another 10 billion years.

Fucking Merkel, I hope she dies.

They are included, it's the black line at the bottom of the graph.

how do we solve the german question once and for all?

Why would I be mad? No really why would I be mad?

Also

>Am I the only one who remembers a time when young people did not care about shit like this?
I remember when young people argued whether the Playstation or the Xbox is better.

>Nowadays you constantly see people shitting on other countries because "hurr our GDP" is bigger than yours
Yes, Germany is a cultural desert. If anything it is Kanackensprach that is imitated.

>with a fanaticism that makes me think of the 3rd reich.
You better shut it down, Hans.

A FUCKING LEAF
Shitskins are a burden to us. All they are good for is handing you a loaf of bread in the bakery and even that is too much for most of them. It's mostly Polacks, Slovaks, Romanians and so on that are doing real jobs here.