Liberal New York Colbert audience erupts in cheers at news of Comey firing

Reminder that every American hates Comey, and Leftists need to be told by partisan talking heads like Colbert and Washington Democrats to hate this firing because it's more proof of that gosh darn evil Donald Drumpf.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iYZbtTGVmhE?t=1m26s
cnn.com/videos/us/2017/05/10/trump-praised-comey-sg-orig.cnn/video/playlists/president-trumps-address-to-congress/
breitbart.com/video/2017/05/09/warren-comey-was-fired-because-of-the-russians/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh this is golden

Fucking kek
mouthbreathing normies

>James comey fired!
Whooooooooo!!!!
>no no no, evil drumpft!
Boooooo
>mhmmm, evil....JEFF SESSIONS!!!
BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Is it the dumbest audience on the planet?

Jaw dropping doesn't make a sound to drown out cheers.

They addressed it.

Sounds reasonable.

BONARD GUUUUUUMPF

STOP CHEERING PLUMBF SUPPORTERS

Oy goyim what are you doing?! You're supposed to be outraged!

SHHHUUTTTT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID ORANGE COCK SUCKING TRUMPKEK FAGGOT WHORE NIGGER

THE SHOW IS PRE RECORDED YOU FUCKING CUNT

IF THIS WAS A BIG DEAL, WHY WOULD THEY INCLUDE IT THE FINAL RELEASE YOU STUPID FUCK.

GO BACK TO CHOKING THAT TINY ORANGE CUNT FOR YOUR TRANNY BLOATED WANNABE HITLER FAGGOT

Stephen, pls go.

Salt mining feels so good, I keep jerking it to crying libcucks. Never change.

>Rumpelstiltskin

He actually does this shit as a joke? I thought it was just a Sup Forums meme.

triggered af

ARE YOU FRUSTRATED?

Shhh

Go back and let Colbert tell you what to think again.

It will calm you.

I know, it hurts when the flashing box makes your friends look a little bit silly billy.

I know YOU'RE not stupid though, and YOU know to just calm down and love everyone again.

That's what it's all about, loving your neighbors, and the flashing box.

Go back and love again my little huggy bear.

Mad?

NPC's must've glitched out again.

>dat sieg

I think for just a split second there he actually realized how stupid his audience is

>liberal media trying to crucify Trump for firing Comey
>liberal audience cheers Trump for firing Comey

Not a big deal, eh?

>ambivalent, truncated response
>(((erupts)))

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

GO BACK TO SUCKING DONNYS COCK.

I SWEAR IF HE FUCKED YOU IN THE ASS RIGHT NOW, YOU WILL SMILE AND SAY "HE'S JUST SHOWING SUPPORT FOR THE LGBT COMMUNITY. DON'T WE HAVE THE BEST PRESIDENT, FOLKS?"

FUCKING KEK

NO STOP YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO LIKE TRUMP!
STOP
IT
RIGHT
NOW

its as if they need to wait to be told how they feel about it.

god damn I really fucking hate these shills. colbert is so slimey

KIKE BITCH

Even if I was a dopey liberal I would not find this guy funny. The flop sweat... so much flop sweat.

But user, they weren't told what to think yet.

u mad bro?

He mad.

Like mechanical monkey niggers.

wtf is this kind of trash tv called and do people really watch this?

the audience is there to create majority opinion. a person sitting at home watching (((comedy))) television will hear the majority cheering at comey being fired and unconsciously side with the majority.

thats why the jews had to stop the show and explain to the viewer why the audience cheered at the wrong moment.

TELL ME WHAT TO THINK CORPORATE SOCKPUPPET TV MAN

>ORANGE CUNT LITERALLY FIRES THE PERSON DIRECTING AN INVESTIGATION AGAINST HIM
>"COLBERT IS SLIMY"
LMAO YOU STUPID KEK

GET THAT DICK OUT YOUR MOUTH SO YOU CAN GET SOME AIR TO YOUR DYING BRAIN

WHY WOULD THEY RELEASE THAT TAKE THEN YOU STUPID FUCK. THE SHOW IS PRERECORDED

Shit like this makes the whole Trump thing worth it. I love the salt.

He's not under investigation retard. Keep believing fake news

Butthurt: The ID

Been curious about this. Weren't they calling for Comey's resignation before? Why the sudden 180? Unless it's just a case of 'everything Trump does is bad'.

S A G E

They have an applause sign for a reason nigger.

The "dumb audience" was in the script so he could explain why it's bad.

He had the talking points ready to go on his teleprompter FFS.

I don't really follow liberal media but don't they hate him for a separate reason?

You mad. Lol

Their hatred has made them stupid.

>when you have to hide behind technicality because you have literally nothing else
Comey confirmed he is investigating Trump CAMPAIGN for russian collusion. Not exactly worlds apart.

I don't get how that wold have anything to do with spinning hay into gold

They're an audience for Steven Colbert, so I would imagine so, yes.

She should cheer, Comey cost the Democrat's the election.

Now now, you wouldn't be implying homosex is bad would you?

What would your fellow liberals think! You're going to make Colbert sad with your intolerance.

You should go back and watch his show and learn how to be a better person again.

Oh no, not worlds apart at all!

Let's assume that the allegations are true. One would be

> Trump is colluding with Russia to overturn our democratic system!!!

and the other would be

> Some low-level advisor got a bribe from a Russian hoping to sway Trump's opinion on something

1 and 2 are totally the same!

So frustrated and angry Goy

>cnn.com/videos/us/2017/05/10/trump-praised-comey-sg-orig.cnn/video/playlists/president-trumps-address-to-congress/
Literally praising Comey for the thing he's now citing as the cause for firing.

>inb4 fake nuwz. It's a video of Trump.

Lonalt Cloomf

>michael flynn
>Low level advisor
Try again cuck

Are you playing some sort of parody of a shill?
Or are they outsourcing it to kindergartners?

That guy who was fired for lying?

NEITHER YOU FUCKING KIKE NAZI

Lying that hurt Hillary and helped trump?

AHAHAHA

This is quite brilliant, really is

>ohh no
>d-don't cheer that you fools
>muh trump jokes will fix this hehe

> He lied to hurt Hillary

rofl, yeah, "She broke the law but she didn't mean it"

$0.00 has been deposited in your bank account. Thanks for helping making the Colbert show go viral goys. I hope you enjoyed our 100% unscripted audience reaction.

>hurt Hillary

If anything he let her off REAL easy.

He explicitly said she was literally guilty of a felony under law, but that somehow no prosecutor would feel like prosecuting.
Which is outright bullshit.

He also rewrote Criminal Intent just for Hillary.

>CLIP GOES VIRAL
>NORMIES AT HOME GET BLUEPILLED ON WHY ITS BAD
>CONSERVITARDS REPOST IT TO MOCK LIBERALS

Drudge even posted the link but removed it after realizing the ruse.

Exactly.
Even though intent wasn't even needed for a felony, just gross negligence.

And he explicitly said she was grossly negligent ("extremely careless").

>IF THIS WAS A BIG DEAL, WHY WOULD THEY INCLUDE IT THE FINAL RELEASE YOU STUPID FUCK.

Because they are so delusional that they don't even see this anymore.

>ominous "we found more emailzzzz" 5 days before election that turns out to be nothing
Do you really expect anyone besides his cucked lapdogs to believe he fired Comey for something that helped Trump?

They probably have signs to cheer and boo that light up when (((producers))) want a reaction. The cheering was probably some minimum wage idiot fat fingering the wrong button.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse, unles you´re Clinton!

"Huge Huge Donald Trump Fans Here Tonight" was completely scripted. If you think this was an accident you're a dumb ass.

Absolutely. In the world of the most obvious drama plots, Comey pretended to be harsh on Hillary so he comes out with a "We were soooo harsh on her, isn´t she a saint?" story.

OH YEAH, BUT SOMEHOW A TRUMPKEK ON Sup Forums IS WOKE ENOUGH TO SEE IT.

YOU STUPID KIKE NIGGER, IF THEY DONT SEE IT THEN HOW COME THEY ADDRESS IT HERE

SPIN THAT ONE FOR DONNY, FUCKFACE.

The news had just broke and they were live. I doubt they even had the "PLEASE LAUGH" thing light up.

pretty much.

NK could lob a nuke into SK at any time and force the USA to retaliate and somehow the media would attempt to spin it into Trump bad, Kim Jong UN good

Every repost is a repost repost

Yeah no way that line could have been scripted. No way.

>absolutely
Congrats, you admitted to being a cucked little lapdog for donny. Not exactly a surprising revelation there but thanks for playing anyway

Warning! Warning! Argument not found!

Moron, that's his standard quip after every clapping

>huge [insert current segment topic] fans tonight

YOU STUPID FUCK, THE SHOWS ARE PRERECORDED SEVERAL HOURS BEFORE RELEASE

:^)

>This fucking damage control from 2 people.
lmfao

One thing to remember about the whole "russian ties" thing is that the Russian embassy pretty much encourages all of their diplomats and such to get close with US officials if for no other reason than to make everything look shady.

Same shit with US Diplomats in Russia, its just a never ending cat and mouse game to make the other team look like shit.

Granted it is down right amazing how the far left has some how turned Russia into a godamn boogyman that makes old cold war generals moist with anticipation

Save it then. The Media won't let it linger long.

PROTIP: a lot of """diplomats""" are spies

>The cocksucking shilling from 10 others
LMAO

lmao

SKPONGLKE BUNPHT

Shattered, the book about Hillary's failed campaign, mentions Comey as an archvillain many times.

>On a phone call with a longtime friend a couple of days after the election, Hillary was much less accepting of her defeat. She put a fine point on the factors she believed cost her the presidency: the FBI (Comey), the KGB (the old name for Russia’s intelligence service), and the KKK (the support Trump got from white nationalists).
>In other calls with advisers and political surrogates in the days after the election, Hillary declined to take responsibility for her own loss. "She’s not being particularly self-reflective," said one longtime ally who was on calls with her shortly after the election. Instead, Hillary kept pointing her finger at Comey and Russia. "She wants to make sure all these narratives get spun the right way," this personsaid.

In fact the "if it's not Comey, it's Russia" narrative was so successfully pushed that Elizabeth Warren last night unironically blamed his firing on Russia (and was not questioned on this apparently accepted fact by MSNBC).
breitbart.com/video/2017/05/09/warren-comey-was-fired-because-of-the-russians/

>17 posts by this ID
this is someone's very concerned mother

Haha Colbert owned 8 years of bush.. and Trump broke him in a few months.

He's unhinged. How do they enjoy watching him spaz out every night?

>Trump broke him in a few months
Not even. It was in minutes. Did you see his live election night coverage? His face when he realised Hillary would not win was a fucking joy to behold.

the fact is the Clintons thought they'd successfully shut down any and all opposition from the FBI after getting Loretta Lynch involved.

While we'll never know for certain, there was supposedly much pressure on Comey to do something/anything from many in the FBI with very well likely threats of leaking everything if nothing was done.

basically Comey tried to not take sides/bury the competition right before the election but even by trying to half ass and trying to stay neutral he just ended up ass fucking himself in the process

I used to think the Colbert plurrmpff memes were exaggerating but they are actually pretty spot on