LMAO - Confused Americans get told how to think by late night talk show host - VIDEO

twitter.com/colbertlateshow/status/862119534500749312

>Americans receive news
>have no idea how to react to it
>default to whooping, hollering and clapping
>talk show comedian, their primary source of political news, corrects their behaviour

You are a creepy group of people, America. You're like lobotomised husks of real, functioning humans.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/colbertlateshow/status/862119534500749312
youtube.com/watch?v=hNoP8cmuFU0
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494414578448.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>American
>Being able to comprehend anything beyond your own county

Pick one.

Britain is waking up

its worse than that
not only do young people (not just in US) get their info from comedians; WORSE they fucking get it from MEMES

PRAISE KEK!! COLBERT'S DEAD!!!

THis shits annoying as fuck. the faggot is on comedy central for christs sake. but i suppose thats how it reaches people. the lower their guards the easier it is to lay downthe information for their subconcious to accept. if you are not activelty filtering whats coming in then you are being influenced

>PRAISE KEK

>>>The_Donald

how does one get shilling job? im poor pls help

>You are a creepy group of people, America. You're like lobotomised husks of real, functioning humans.

That's the effect of the directed energy weapons, it keeps us docile.

the only people that watch that show are dumb fuck democrats. we think they are pretty creepy too.

>Leftists* are like lobotomized husks of real, functioning humans.

Careful Nigel, you might get sent to jail for saying nasty things on the internet!

...Anonymous (ID: XdeA46y8)
05/10/17(Wed)06:21:15 No.124922479
>James comey fired!
Whooooooooo!!!!
>no no no, evil drumpft!
Boooooo
>mhmmm, evil....JEFF SESSIONS!!!
BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Is it the dumbest audience on the planet?

holy shit his stand up is 1/10 at best
people actually watch this

You have to remember that until yesterday the liberal line was that Comey was a Trump puppet who pulled investigatory strings on Hillary -who dindu nuffin- to steal the election for Trump. Until yesterday, he was the face of evil.

But because Trump=bad, the fired Comey now has to be good.

>THE CROWD BOOED ACCORDINGLY

>liberals yeaterday
Fire Comey!
>liberals today
How can Sessions fire Comey?

Now you know how it feels for us normal Americans to put up with libshits

He's on CBS not CC.

>Comedy Central

No user Colbert is seeing fatter jew checks now. He's on CBS.

It must be exhausting having zero moral fibre. I guess that's one of the few upsides of being redpilled: you're always a bigot, but if a virtue-signalling lefty misses one episode of Colbert they might not know the correct opinion on a topic and become one of us.

Yeah but American "comedians" and talk show hosts have garnered a bizarre credibility with their audiences in a way you don't really see in other countries. Guys like Colbert and Noah are straight-up propagandists.

>twitter.com/colbertlateshow/status/862119534500749312

holy shit, audience members are retarded, probably the same ones from the big bang theory.

kikes like OP give themselves wwayyyyyy too much credit. nobodys watching "le garumpfel is toast" maymay man except for low t spergs.

SSRI zombies clap when told to clap. Sometimes they make mistakes. Just keep that corn kibble coming baby! Just destroy everything good in western culture! Woo!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=hNoP8cmuFU0

fucking hell they literally have their opinions corrected right there and then

HAHAHAHA

what the fuck is this twilight zone shit

The idea of truth was there though, we have let (((them))) control this completely understandable flow of information at ease, without our say

You guys have no idea how stupid americans really are. You have to experience them.

It's mostly poos

pay your fucking denbts

>pay your fucking denbts
>''How the fuck did he know that i'm Gree-''
oh

normie sheep amongst us, encircling us

I noticed this in American movies too- when thy try to portrait a totalitarian state they always show people watching comedians speaking for the goverment.

I'm sure nobody on Sup Forums waits to see what Sup Forums has to say something before deciding what to think about it

>WHAT IS A LATE NIGHT TV WRITER
>WHAT IS A DUMB AUDIENCE TROPE
>WHAT IS AN APPLAUSE SIGN
>WHAT IS A DELAYED TAPING

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494414578448.webm

Kind of hard to do considering there's an argument in virtually every Sup Forums thread. The idea that this board is a hive mind isn't really supported by reality. Discussion takes place here, and if you are trying to make a point you have to have good arguments or evidence to back to up. There's no mod team ready to step in and quash dissenting opinions; there's no voting system to protect core principles. I think that's what puts some people off from visiting here regularly. Maybe that's where the hive mind accusation comes from.

Kek, that was the last time he made the mistake of telling them news before they had been instructed on how to feel about them.

>It must be exhausting having zero moral fibre.

It's probably really easy actually. Imagine if you never had to stick to your own rules and could just blurt out whatever passes your mind right now.
Obviously you need to be pretty mentally degenerated for that, but oblivion is bliss.

>Maybe that's where the hive mind accusation comes from.

It's because these people are so used to seeing their opinion, and their opinion only, that any incident of being confronted with an opposing view immediately makes the whole place look like a hive-minding hellhole to them.

It's like when you learn a new word or detail and suddenly you feel like you see it everywhere.

>burgers
>having a functioning brain
>after generations of high fructose WWE and trans fat Cancerdasians

This is why they want our brexit bennies.

I'd understand if it was at least John Oliver, but this guy?
Hitting a new low, I see.

Leftists are cancer.

>there's no voting system
>what are (yous)

They're probably putting shit in the water.

>APPLAUSE
oops
>BOOO

YOU ARE ALL FAGGOT KIKE DRUMF IMPEACH YOU COCKHOLSTER STEVEN COLBERT IS RIGHT YOU NAZI FUCKS!!!