WE USED TO HAVE JOBZ N SHIT, BUT THEN THE MEXICUNTS STOLE THEM

WE USED TO HAVE JOBZ N SHIT, BUT THEN THE MEXICUNTS STOLE THEM.

>photo clearly from UK or Ireland.

>a leaf
>no argument
>surprising

JUST TRY TO INVADE US CUNT. THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED.

I am going to say it's a realm of make believe. They're all white. Rules out anywhere today.

Or eastern europe.

I know you're joking, but you may be the easiest white country to invade.
As a Washingtonian I would join the military in a heartbeat if we declared war on you.

that's british housing

are they brits? they look like slavs lol

There is no way he will win again right? The country can't be tricked again by lies right?!?

Those are definitely our white trash

Nuke us? Maybe. Invade? Are you mentally in 2017?

Look at those smooth young boys...

>clearly taken in UK
>UK has no mexican immigrants
>a fucking leaf

I can see they are underage and i can see they already look aged, must be British.

guy on the left is a badman

trying to work out the somali-shape of his mates head

Turns out they're actually white South Africans.

Damn, they could easily pass as slavs or brit chavs.

Stupid leaf cant even get people of the right contentment in his pic related hahahha

google says its actually south africa kek

Chavs.. ours.

Prolly just firebomb the tiny strip near us that you hug on to

no

they're south africans in Britain

which means they're british diaspora who have come back to Britain and are poor

this isn't a-typical

Look at this smooth cunt.
Don't you just want to decapitate her for bringing her femininity into politics?

Those are Chavs OP. We don't have Mexicans in Chavland.

>Slav genetics
>Any better than bong genetics

LMAO

I didn't think they we were brits, chavs gave up on denim a long time ago.

You're literally a subhuman

South African Brits who have returned to Britain.

This is cleared up

RE:HANKERCHEIF

Anyone up for some pizza? I'm buying.

BBQ meat feast sounds pretty good right now
with some franks red hot

fuck I'm hungry now

They're bit too old for CPP and Podesta.

It's a stock image of Burnley, Lancs in 2009.

That's 5 minutes from me

Are you some kind of hackerman?

>Padiham area of Burnley

only area to win a UKIP seat this local election too lads

That could work but you will never catch me in Nunavut. I just don't understand why you would nuke one of your biggest trading partner in the entire world

You know what man, I just bought some salmon steak, and right now it's grilling after being lathered with avocado oil mixed with cumin, lime juice, cracked pepper, a tiny pinch of cloves & ginger, salt, pulped garlic, and a tablespoon of melted grassfed butter.

It's gonna be served with jasmine rice cooked with broccoli steamed on top.

And I'm going to sit down with a fat jar of cashew nut butter afterwards.

Heil fucking hitler

stupid leaf all you have to do is click the arrow next to reply and click on image search and its one of the first pictures

god day of the rake cant come soon enough

Id frag you before you could do shit

Fucking incredible, you enjoy that shit like it was your last meal. Good job on being able to cook like that, commendable.

>the working class should suffer, have all their jobs sent to China, and any remaining job be replaced with low wage Mexican labor say I the enlightened, benevolent leftist

When do we just start executing these """"""""people""""""?

The French aristocracy wasn't as bad as this

Slav is a language group and they look really like low-caste Russians, since Britain is really just collection of migrants. But hey, at least they are white.

You are a literal subhuman though. Throw your nonwhite memes at us all you want, we are also whiter than you. Our immigrants aren't, but we as a people are. We're a northern European country you thick slav fuck.

We are in center of Europe, can't get whiter than that.

>MUH IMAGE IS NOT GEOGRAPHICALLY CORRECT
>DON'T WANT TO DISCUSS BEING POOR

How am I supposed to argue with you with those numbers?

Sorry man I'm not qualified.

(you)

Now fuck off shitposting leaf

>There is no way he will win again right? The country can't be tricked again by lies right?!?

It's not so much that they were tricked, it's just that they're fucking retarded and/or lazy.

The provinces east of Quebec have a shitton of unemployment during winter. Harper wanted to fix that, by giving them a multi-billion dollar ship building contract. They of course flipped him off because they want to sit on their asses, collect free money, and get drunk. Not to mention there's always a bunch of newfies that head out west once the weather warms up, to work under the table construction jobs. They are the true snow mexicans. They'll always vote for the gibs.

Chunks of Quebec and Ontario had it right during the election. But the multi-cult-ee areas like the idea of their political leader doing more smiling with people, than actually figuring anything out. Ridings are largely based off of population density, so, fuck, not much hope there unless the economy crashes under liberal leadership.

As you go further out west to places like Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta, you see that they got it right on election night. The votes were all conservative in the largest ridings.

It's all about how easily people are swayed by media. There was this constant Harper bashing that was happening in the news, for months leading up to the election. He drew the line in the sand when he said he'd ban wearing of the niqab when immigrants are getting their citizenship photos taken. Of course, libshits are furious over that, and Trudeau is all "HEY GUYS! LOOK! I'M SMILING WITH EVERYONE!". Then of course the cancer spawned from higher academia unanimously agrees that "He's my prime minister!", because they like to ignore things like facts, history, and sanity. Throw in that the NDP is basically had extremely retarded, overly liberal policies, the voters who were on the fence between NDP and libs, voted lib.

/Canada