Honest thoughts on Spencer?

honest thoughts on Spencer?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/6j47
youtube.com/watch?v=n2-xrz2w7FI
youtube.com/watch?v=2_tIIn2KbiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a pussy and his girlfriend is a suspected Jew who is so ugly his whole "MUHH WHITE RACE" shit sounds retarded

How do """white""" women even compete?

typical american attention whore.

Massive faggot

jewish plant in shitty attemt to control Sup Forums

if you would unironically pick this
over this

you are the reason "White Nationalism" is fucking retarded.

Heard some rumours about him being CIA/controlled opposition. Could be true. I do support anyone saying whites have a right to exist and defend their interests.

The Betchloff was all out calling him a bigger faggot than Milo.

My rating 3/5 not enemy, but cautious support.

He smiles too much reminds me a kike.

Controlled opposition who got JUSTed but is trying to stay in the light

Literally who?

good guy, speaking his truth.

i don't disagree with anything he says.

He's pretty good, I defend him more than I'd like because there's a lot of fuckwits on this board

Bitch tits fashy haircut. Def b-cup, def /ourguy

they compete pretty good. Better than cunt niggers in fact.

She's Georgian.

Georgians are ironically less genetically white than Jews but Spencer says Jews aren't white.

too nice, too stupid, too pussy. all can be changed thou. thats the hero we deserve desu

MSM says he speaks for the Alt Right, but that itself was a media creation before the election so from what I can tell is that
1) The MSM created the Alt Right
2) The MSM says Richard Spencer is leader of the Alt Right
3) I cannot trust the MSM anymore

so I cannot trust spencer because he comes from an untrustworthy source.

Above average intelligence and thinks that makes him a leader.

He has let the media turn him into the next David Duke because building his own platform to genuinely change minds and organize people proved too difficult.

A failure whose convinced himself he's winning.

How do I unlock this waifu?

Easily

I don't think anyone on pol actually watches the dude's speeches or anything. They don't like the fact that he gets media attention, which is retarded because how the hell else are you going to spread the word.

I'll admit he gets a bit larpy at times, but the dude know his shit, and is quite good at appealing to normie boomers (my dad saw the cnn interview and told me he actually liked what he was saying)

To conclude, pol loves edgy shit until someone goes around saying it irl. Spencer's not my favorite guy but at least he's actually doing shit for us unlike you faggots. Even if you think he's conceeded at least he's shifting the overton window

A greedy slimy fuck trying to make bucks off a movement

>le European pan-nationalism
Yeah, fuck this moron, he's the perfect stereotype of a burger that thinks he understands Europe.

What the fuck is that thing?

C'mon don't ruin a good Spencer bashing thread with pictures of monkeys dressed like humans.

he's got bosoms

He was doing this shit since 2008 retard. He's only started making money after Trump got nominated and he got popular

>spencer needs money

dude owns a fucking cotton plantation

I do watch his speeches, read his articles and have listened to a few of his podcasts.

The man is genuinely of above average intelligence.

Which is why his choice to dance as the left-medias token racist monkey was so disappointing.

He traded effectiveness for exposure.

I understand his reasoning but it was a very bad trade.

Isn't pan-Europeanism just wanting something like the EU but not run by self-serving parasites?

You could still have individual nation states.

A dude who actually stands up for what he believes in, unlike 99.9% of the introverted, beta, cuckolded, shit-eaters at Sup Forums.

Spencer isn't making fuck all.

If he wanted to make money there are more effective methods than the little dancing-monkey-for-the-media shit he's currently pulling.

I wouldn't though. I would take the Nubian Queen in a second.

how is she so fucking hot? i think her face has white features, white nose, white lips, but hard to say

Capitalizing on white peoples' desire to not be a minority where they live. Otherwise, a fool

Just face it, you've stereotyped a historically marginalized group in order to allow yourself to be okay wit their suffering. You've dehumanized to the point where you forgot that a lot of them are just white people with black skin.

i dont think effectiveness is necessarily better than exposure. Our Mark Steyn is incredibly effective but he's barely heard of, and thus his influence is negligable. You need more spensers. You want the media to be pointing out a new one every day. This war will be won by attrition, the enemy is entrenched. We need to wear them out with their constant hysteria.

not even meming but goddamn he has such a punchable face, that stupid look he makes doesn't help either

also that hairstyle he uses looks like one of those muslim/jewish capes some orthodox wear

I think he's a great guy and someone we can get behind until he majorly fucks up. Feel the same way about cuck boys like Milo, Gavin etc. and everyone across the spectrum. You guys need to stop shilling yourselves and punching right or purity spiraling for pointless reasons.

The media exposure is a good thing though. He might be offputting to liberals, but his "agree and amplify" tactic as well as the fact that he never gets hostile is highly effective at getting conservatives to like him.

Its basically the same tactic Trump used, There's no such thing as bad publicity

watch this vid of spencer on tv talking to negroes goys

vid.me/6j47

You're wrong. Someone will take that role, you gotta respect him for walking the line and not making race war jokes or questioning the 20 gorillion.

t. nonwhite

>also that hairstyle he uses looks like one of those muslim/jewish capes some orthodox wear

KEK

The image is shopped

Something like the EU will always be run by self serving parasites, that's the whole point of giving a supranational entity any power. It can override national decisions in favor of elites that sit in their crystal castles far away from the actual countries. And Spencer is an advocate for even tighter integration of the nationstates into one because of muh European heritage. Free trade and peaceful relations between European nations is good, but letting some elitist fuck in Belgium decide what a Polish village is allowed to do and not to do is delusional, no matter how right wing the people in the top are.

>Georgians are ironically less genetically white than Jews

That makes sense, Stalin looks like a Mongoloid to me. Atleast the occasional Sacha Baron Cohen or Jewess looks like an actual human

He's a tool that claims a larger umbrella than he represents and makes them look bad. Of course, the media is more than willing to go along with this, just so they can paint any young conservative as racist.

>>white people with black skin

>>the opposite of black people with white skin

...oh boy

Why is his forehead so big? Is this shopped?

He's terminally autistic.

He's controlled opposition, but most likely not by his own intention, only in the sense that it's very likely that (((they))) are thankful that he exists.

If he's an intentional shill then I salute him for running a very effective game. But I'm 99% sure he's not shilling intentionally. He truly believes that what he's doing is helping white nationalism... I feel kind of sorry for him to be honest.

Yes, its shopped. He has a different haircut now anyways

The only ones who make them look bad are the alt light and t_d shills who can't form a single original and coherent thought besides meme spouting and "libruls r the real racists" platitudes.

I think he's alright. Better than some tattooed degenerate. At least he has the presentation perfectly down.
Vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=n2-xrz2w7FI
The ending always makes me laugh. His expression on hearing the african guy wanting to come to the party.
The negro becomes a stereotype incarnate throughout and doesn't raise any good points or questions to be answered. He even reverts to a literal "WHERE DA WIMMIN AT?"

This meme needs reworking, goy.
Yes, it makes Spencer look pathetic but it also implies whiteness is a remotely good thing.

Spencer is basically just another product of nihilism, fighting the void with fascism and asshole worship

Controlled op designed to appeal to nupol. Has ties to Bush crime clan.

There's no such thing as bad publicity when you're a 70 year old billionaire.

When you're trying to shift the overton window which has been Spencer's stated aim since he was at Takimag then there is.

He planned everything very carefully with the NPI and it never really took off.

Trump came along and he lost his mind a little, threw his plans to the wind and became the dancing fool the media needed to help them deal with their post Trump trauma.

youtube.com/watch?v=2_tIIn2KbiY

Blacks criticize him for wanting to preserve racial identities while attacking whites for appropriating their culture. 85 IQ in action.

she looks like a white girl though

Big perky ones. I imagine big nipples too

Let's not delude ourselves

I think he works for CIA. I don't trust him.

The only fuck up richard has had is the "hail trump" incident, other than that he's been excellent with his interviews. I know a lot of people disagree with some of his political ideas, but no doubt he's painted the movement in a good light after making all those black reporters look like paranoid retards

My thoughts are mirrored instead on your post OP. For all the struggles your country now endures and stands to face in the very near future, you instead post a badly photo shopped image, with a mocking quote.

Amusingly enough, despite the quote being false and when paired with the image, intended to create somewhat of a joke, at least he actually does have his whiteness.

Bye Sweden.

makeup caked on and a weave, still hot but the fakeness turns me off

Fighting the good fight.
He's a terrible speaker though. He should take a note from Jared Taylor. That man is great to listen to and he knows his arguments.

All the shit Spencer gets on Sup Forums is because he is actually doing something other than shitposting on a chinese imageboard. This rustled many here because they feel even more worthless then.

>b-but she has white features!

the mental gymnastics on this board. pure autism.

Not true, a lot of South Sudanese women look like that. They are an oppressed Christian minority, lots of em have white hair

If it wasn't for him hijacking the alt-right media fervour White Nationalism would have stayed underground and his place would've been taken by alt-lite fame whores like Thernovich who would've made the whole thing about based black guys and le constitution, as if that's any different to the last two decades of cuckservatism. Yeah, he's probably been damaging to Trump and his cheerleaders with the way he tied WN to the wider Trump movement, that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned though. I understand criticism of him but only from people to the left of him, I don't understand why people to the right dislike him because he's shifted the Overton window, there's no time for Fabian tactics when whites are coming closer and closer to pluralities in their own countries every day.

is that img photoshopped? his hair looks like a dog doo

Hes controlled opposition to make white nationalists look like retards.

>white nationalists aren't retards
WEW

>shopping his hair to make it more acceptable
here's the real photo

he is a faggot

I wonder how much he gets paid by MSM to appear everywhere.

Her hair is clearly straightened (by a hair straightener)

I've seen countless Africans but never with that facial features, she's an alien, one of million. Or plastic surgery like pic related.

No, it's real just like this one

Good to know

HWCC

Still not the typical African hair. Ethiopians tend to have Jewess/Italian hair and lots of em or no different

These get better every time.

Germany gets it

when will they learn?

>fuck that guy! hes contributing to white GENOCIDE by breeding with that 9/10 nigress. oil drillers die on the day of the rope!

hows my incel Sup Forums autist impression?

True.
He has the balls to stand up for the native European race which is the world minority. He has the balls to speak out against the quotas,political correctness and anti white fanaticism that is currently running wild in the west. He's being attacked verbally,physically and politically for expressing the truth.
You have to give him credit for that. You're right, WN would have stayed fringe and underground and now its growing and in the open. The establishment are terrified and throwing everything into the counterattack all across the west. Even the whites under genocide threat in South Africa are growing rapidly because of the dynamic shift being felt.

The AWB(Afrikaner Resistance Movement) went from 5000 armed members in 2014 to 28,000 armed members in 2016. The white cleansing there continues and the west doesn't speak about it. 70 farm attacks by blacks in March 2017 resulting in 42 white murders. The SA government even said all whites should be buried beneath the ground.

I wish someone would really best the shit out of him

So called "leader of the alt right"

He looks really gay.

Hans gets it. People will come around to him eventually, or they won't. We have a ton of armchair generals in these parts.

He doesn't say anything stupid though. He says it how it is and its uncomfortable for those that can't accept their delusion of a utopian (((multicultural))) society is nothing more than an illusion aimed at wiping them out.

In what world would they be the 2 choices though. You would say neither and get a better looking white chick.

South Sudan is majority Christian you idiot.

>Richard "I don't want an ethnostate anymore" Spencer

>sudanese
So she is nilosaharan, that explains it. She doesn't belong to the same SSA ethnic group as west africans.

ABSOLUTELY BARBARIC

How can someone find this nigger twerking culture hot? There is nothing more disgusting than a white woman twerking and degrading herself accepting nigger culture...

based