youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Donald-J-Trump-MAGA-Mens-Medium-Jacket-TEAM-TRUMP-Collectors-Item-/232305440760?hash=item36167bb7f8:g:bEIAAOSw32lYpj1n
youtube.com/watch?v=1TTX5-1If1g
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493498061619.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOVEMENT

AWOO~

those are campaign staffer jackets, wouldn't surprise me if milo got one from off a low-level staffer

ebay.com/itm/Donald-J-Trump-MAGA-Mens-Medium-Jacket-TEAM-TRUMP-Collectors-Item-/232305440760?hash=item36167bb7f8:g:bEIAAOSw32lYpj1n

they aren't cheap since they were not mass produced and not available to public, you have to get it second-hand

>He had grown enraged by the Russia investigation, two advisers said, frustrated by his inability to control the mushrooming narrative around Russia. He repeatedly asked aides why the Russia investigation wouldn’t disappear and demanded they speak out for him. He would sometimes scream at television clips about the probe, one adviser said.

>Trump's firing of the high-profile FBI director on the 110th day since taking office marked another sudden turn for an administration that has fired its acting attorney general, national security adviser and now its FBI director, who Trump had praised until recent weeks and even blew a kiss to during a January appearance.

>By ousting the FBI director investigating his campaign and associates, Trump may have added more fuel to the fire he is furiously trying to contain — and he was quickly criticized by a chorus of Republicans and Democrats. "The timing of this firing was very troubling," said Sen. Ben Sasse, a Nebraska Republican.

Really makes you think

>Dems: wtf i love Comey now

MR. TRUMPSTEIN IS SO BASED, RIGHT PEDES :P BLACK PEOPLE ARE SO KEWL XDDDD

Fox is saying Christie might be new CIA director HAHAHAHAHA

Its over Drumkin
He lis literally following Nixos' footsetps

ur days ur fucking mubmered

Try as I might, I can't be as good at shitposting as the man himself. How can others even compete?

Joe could immediately register as a Democrat and he would still consider himself to be the arbiter of the Republican Party. He's delusional. I'm sorry, but he was a Rep. from Florida for a couple terms and had resign because he murdered his intern. And that was nearly 20 years ago. How is he the one who gets to decide who is a republican and what a republican's values should be? He's a murderer and a failed politician. He doesn't get to pass judgment.

I'm out, I've been OP for 7 straight hours, someone else take over.

Good night, and fuck Joe!

>This time yesterday
Comey needs to go. His reckless behavior cost Hillary the presidency
>Now
Trump needs to be impeached. Comey was a great FBI director. Possibly the greatest.

I think you meant FBI

>anonymous sources close to those who have knowledge of insiders in Trumps administration claim something may have possibly happened

you mean fbi?
I don't think he would fire Pompeo too.

Yes sorry. But fucking Chris Christie? That's a laugh.

That could be good, or Rudy.

I'm not that great at creating memes. Maybe you can help. As I suggested in the previous thread, I'm pointing out their contrarian viewpoints due to their desperate need to oppose everything Truml does. Pic related.

Tucker, Hannity and Dobbs need to leave that ship and move to the internet, Fox is almost as insufferable as everyone else most of the day

>He lis literally following Nixos' footsetps
I wish, buddy.

y'all probably disagree but I feel like Rudy would be the best option for FBI

anyone got a clip of the moment comey held a speech and learned that he was fired?

>OP for 7 straight hours

>OP
>being any kind of straight

I'll take over for a bit.

Your service to the people and her empire is noted soldier.
We will MAGA on without you in your honor.

>anonymous sources said

>anonymous sources further said

>Senator with idle comment who was in no way connected to any part of it with DAMNING QUOTE.jpg

Get lost it's fucking nothing (again).

I keep reading this as a Crying Cuck Schumer.

I would

Pompeo was a terrible choice 2bh

Another delusional reversal.

FBI? That would be based as fuck kek

Nobody does.

Thanks lad, sleep tight

wasn't televised

wait, so he got rid of comey? fucking finally. that slimy fucking rat

I'd prefer Dredd. Gowdy would be an acceptable substitute though.

Too old, not enough energy and too much baggage New York leaves a stink around politicians that worked there.

fuck

I MEANT FBI NOT CIA

Where have you been all day, my dude?

shit

>when /ptg/ is so dead it's literally 2 or 3 dedicated autists sticking up for the kike in chief
not gonna lie, this is fucking hilarious seeing redditors crash and burn

Was being wrong part of your plan?

sarah huckabee sanders on morning now joe

This is all we got
youtube.com/watch?v=1TTX5-1If1g
>Dr. Pavel, I'm ex-FBI.

Yup. Look:

Of course..

>ebay.com/itm/Donald-J-Trump-MAGA-Mens-Medium-Jacket-TEAM-TRUMP-Collectors-Item-/232305440760?hash=item36167bb7f8:g:bEIAAOSw32lYpj1n

Thanks user. $1500 is pretty steep so will keep my sucking off Milo/marrying Charlotte Pence options open.

Dems are essentially a single-celled organism

I'm not going to tell a fallacy, but I used to display undying laud for the Great Orange Man, however I must admit I find it rather amusing spectating him catching fire and combust. Neverless, in all seriousness, we cannot permit this madman to grasp within his under-developed limbs' reach the atomic passcodes

dvumfff is crashing an burning ahahahhahaha
holy shit burgers btfo'd every day for the next 2 years (cuz he'll 100% get impeached).
rural retards voted for dlumph, SMART and INTELLIGENT city people voted for clinton.
in all seriousness, we can't let this guy et nuclear codes.

Watching hilarious Trump get this nuclear burn butfucking all former guy Trump voters here, and this lie not gonna crash the codes. We can't let in seriousness..

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him get the nuclear codes. But in all seriousness we can't let him crash and burn

Tno annog lei, eromrf Pumrt etvro heer. Siht si ginfuck shioilrua tcgawnhi Mprut shrca nad rbun. But in all soensiserus we nac't tel thsi uyg get teh lcaneur scode.

Not gonna lie, nuclear codes here. This is fucking hilarious to crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this former Trump supporter get his hands on me.

Code supporter here, it's funny watching nuclear trump, but in all guy, we can't let seriousness get the former

WE CAN'T LET HIM GET THE NUCLEAR CODES

ngl former trump support
crash and burn
nuclear codes etc etc

former voter crash burn nuclear codes

Former street shitter here, etc, can't believe we let this guy get the toilet codes

Former tiny hands here, not gonna lie it's been hilarious watching these nukes crash and burn. But seriously we can't let this guy get himself on the Trump voters.

Not gonna lie, former crasher here. It's hilarious watching nuclear codes vote and burn. But seriously, we can't let this Trump get the guys

Man Comey is a big guy.

So who exactly is going to pay for the "independent investigator" that will find absolutely nothing connecting Trump to Russia?

Thx viktor

a cute

Fucking niggers wtf

Apologize for agent orange and dragging people by tanks.

DO IT

APOLOGIZE FOR KILLING COMMIES WHO DINDU NUFFIN

AMNESTY DON IS NOT MY PRESIDENT
HE'S A MENTALLY UNFIT DEMOCRAT WHO HIJACKED MY PARTY

It's pretty sad when your political views are literally "opposite of Trump administration"

No integrity.

but then cuckservatives go and can't get any Trump campaign platforms through like wall or obamacare and draining the swamp seems to be hard too. at some point one has to ask himself, do the republicans want to act upon those Trump campaign promises?

entire government fo just corrupt fucking shits

joe and mika are now fighting with sarah huckabee sanders

Start a Go Fund Me and rake in thousands.

The government. They don't give a shit. My main objection to that is you HAVE TO COMPLETE AN INVESTIGATION prior to appointing an independent prosecutor. There's nothing to prosecute if there's no evidence of wrongdoing. They STILL haven't presented any evidence of collusion.

>Over 100 days in office
>Still hasn't arranged Aryan/Slavfu threesomes for every white American

WE'VE BEEN CONNED REEEEEEEEEEE

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1493498061619.webm

i don't watch tv or pay attention to the news except when i'm on Sup Forums

Personally I'm a fan of "
Not gonna lie, nuclear codes here. This is fucking hilarious to crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this former Trump supporter get his hands on me."

>former voter crash burn nuclear codes
I always suspected you couldn't be trusted, anonymous.

Just get some SEA hoes desu.

To be fair I don't think most people understand that Comey was always for himself in the end. Both Democrats and Republicans were hot and cold with him for that reason and why Trump decided to fire him.

why are leftists enraged by Comey being fired when they were literally demanding Obama fire him months ago?

literally "it's not okay when trump does it"

>Joe and Mika being this enraged
KEK
Sarah is rustling some jimmies

The same reason everyone hated Comey when he did something that hurt Trump, loved him when he hurt Clinton, then hated him when he didnt spike down muh russia.

Both of you groups are idealogs how value whatever suits you at the moment.

I guess it makes it easier for them. They don't have to use much of their brain. They can just do the opposite of what Truml says or does and they're good to go.

I hope you guys can find more before/after shit to call these stupid cucks out. They're an embarrassment to our country.

I can't watch it, what's going on? What are they mad at?

Wow Morning Joe is acting very hostile to Sarah Huckabee right now and are trying to get her to admit Trump's a fuck up. The entire round tables bias is showing clearly.

>fired the acting AG, his own National Security Advisor and an FBI director he had just renewed

He's really draining that swap.

>Watching Morning Joe post-primaries
This is a form of self-harm.

she is breaking the narrative that there really isnt anything in the Russian investigation and pointing out that both Democrats and Republicans wanted Comey gone before Trump actually fired him

What a fag. Bet he was a Bremain too

I think Trump is done playing nice.

It's the same fucking australian virgin fawning over her every day.

gondalf drumpf

Yeah, he is. In business you hire and fire however it suits you. He is bringing that to government now.

Nat sec advisor had too much heat, acting AG was a holdover backstabber.

Sometimes I miss cooking breakfast with Joe and you guys.

Cute!

Denald Brapf

Please stop posting these facebook tier images.

SCRUNULD SCRIMPTH WILL NOVER BE PORSERDINT!

>they aren't sending their best
No talking points yet?

Joe is fake news.

>No checkmark nobodies
>Giving a motherfuck about them
>Not assuming falseflag

Former Trump supporting intellectual here. It's been hilarious watching him descend into flames, but candidly we cannot allow this oaf to acquire the fission safewords.

Ahahaha ahahaha ahahaha ahahaha ahahaha ahahaha ahahaha ahahaha
Top Kek !

So does Texas.

I kinda hate the CivNats a bit. We had a LOT of fun during the whole thing

Why you posting an angry pepe