Muh Japanese traditional qt

>muh Japanese traditional qt
You do realise that 1/10 women im their twenties in Japan have been actual prostitutes? Compare this to 1/270 million women in America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mohXgVorOBk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what you're saying is 90% of yellow QTs are pure and want the big white cock?

whered you get a 1 / 270,000,000 figure from

>1/270million
The number is closer to 1/1

>source: OP's ass

Fuck off. Stop making threads about Japan.

you are wrong toothpaste nigger. I will search for a pure qt 3.14 traditional nip gf which is waifu material 100 % assured.

I will go japan and live a comfy and safe life while you burn here with the coming millions of achmeds and jamals.

any woman who has sex before marriage is a prostitute

so theres only one prostitute in america? she must work fucking hard

can you at least post sauce/more like that ??

moar plz

proofs?

Here

Traditional women marry outside of their race

>flag
>A FUCKING YELLOW CROSS

if her nose was smaller she'd be cute, probably looks sexy as fuck with some makeup on

1/270 million

LOL

Where the literal fuck did you get that number from?

I don't care. Japanese women take better care of their skin to keep it soft and smooth. Plus, they hate niggers.

Dont have to be an actual prostitute to fuck random men, infact id respect one that at least takes money for it more, than one who does it for free.

As for the whole eastern qt waifu bullshit. I dont know shit about japan, but ive spent some time reading stuff up on Seoul ( Korea ), partially because my friends sister and his brother and he himself, know alot about it and his sister is fluent in korean, also currently living there. Anyway on topic: Women there are not any less whoreish than what you see here the only difference is they dont talk about it and they certainly dont upload themselves getting railed or showing tits on social media, most of the time anyway. Furthermore a typical date in Seoul is you take woman out to a dinner, the more expensive the better otherwise youre shit, you pay for everything, then you walk around some, then you buy more food or drinks, then you do whatever the fuck.
And another thing to consider, since we all hear all the virgin males in japan. Is the males part. How are so many males in japan virgins, but you never hear anything about too many female virgins?

There aren't even 270 million women in America
Sage

>1/270 million
...By that you mean there are 1 and a half prostitute in all of America?

>1 post by this id

>random fucking numbers out of his ass

FUCKING SAGE YOU DUMBASSES

see

sorry
see this instead
i'm tired from this html learning thing

They do it for free

looks about as good as the average white woman. good enough for me.

>not wanting this youtube.com/watch?v=mohXgVorOBk

Fag

Back in the early 00s the figure here was estimated at ~20% (but was probably closer to 25).

The "official" number is less now but if you count all the rent-girls and women who whore themselves out for designer goods, vacations, etc. it's probably considerably higher.

You do know that sex is sin, right? Confess your sins and become a christian, you heretic

>Hifumi is real

I'm pretty sure that statistic was proven to be bullshit my klompnigger friend

who cares. your body is just a resource.

Catylin Jenner really was an over achiever tho