Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, basically I'm dating this really cute girl and she is pretty conservative when it comes to immigration and market solutions and she also had no problem shilling for Trump on her FB wall despite being surrounded by leftie harpies from the humanities.

There is just something, she has tattoos and does MDMA here and there. Should that be a red flag or do the before mentioned attributes clear her?

No, she is crazy. Kill her now and do the world a favour.

Depends on where the Tats are. If they can be hidden by clothes its A oK

Drugs are degenerate though get her off that shit or dump her.

Why ask Sup Forums?

have fun, absolutely 100% do not marry her or have children with her. and wear a condom

Best advice so far.
I bet she's fucking easy too.

>two marks of the whore of Babylon
>"she's cute and pretty conservative with regards to the popular solutions and she followed the fashionable trend of the future dominating counter-culture"
>"does her womanly hunt for social acceptance clear her from her degeneracy?"

What do you think, OP?

You're retarded if you follow advice from these faggots.

ive met my exgrill at dnb gig, we were drunk and we loved each other
she was hipser like, didnt give a fuck about politics, she was taking mdma too often

how much is she conservative?
do some mdma with her, fuck her and dumb her, she will be faulty in the future, at least that mine was

The tattoos look very childish which indicates that she herself is immature.
Tread carefully, and take this thread elsewhere as well.

>MDMA over pingers.

Girls got class user. I can't criticise her, I have tattoo's also. I'd say give it a chance, understand her personality abit more and then make a more informed decision.

Especially you.

She likes Trump? You know what to do...

Use this fucking board OP, that's what it was created for

sounds like a fun girl to have for a while. but if shes going out with friends off her face then theres a pretty good chance she'll cheat on you. I'd tap it for a while but wouldn't get to serious

Honestly if she isn't

A) a Virgin
B) a Christian
C) Sober

Then I wouldn't date her. Political affiliation is sort of stupid. My ideal girl doesn't care about politics or get involved/emotionally invested. Arguing and standing up for your president on such a public forum like FB is stupid. NEVER discuss politics in public forums, like real life or the internet with a name and photo attatched.

The tattoo's show bad judgement. She WILL regret them. If she does MDMA, I mean, that's pretty degenerate. I don't trust any person who needs drugs to "have fun". The best moments of my life, or the one's I always enjoy revisiting in my mind, were when I was completely sober. Moments on drugs only seem fun: it's just your perception that has changed. I've been around enough high friends/friends on X and molly while I myself was sober to know that they actually are really fucking stupid and not very much fun to be around, yet they think they are brilliant/funny.

My 2 cents. Depends on what you're looking for in your girl, but if you want a serous relationship I would steer about as far away from this girl as possible.

Wow. You sure got me.

> She has tattoos and is on drugs
> Actually having to ask if this is a red flag

Not at all, user. Wife that shit. You were made for eachother. Enjoy herpes, alimony and your wife's son.

You got yourself, moron.

None of you will ever have sex.

Considering this is my one and only goal in life and the measurement by which I determine my self worth...you have me in tears.

Oh wait, I'm not a pathetic loser like you and don't make a big deal out of any casual sex I get.

t. angry roastie

That made no sense. You're not very good at shitposting, faggot. Go to sleep; long day of third grade ahead for you.

but i did have and im white
i already won

Where is she from, what region?

It was created to divide Sup Forums. If I reported this thread I would either get banned or nothing would happen.mods give zero shits on off topic here and actively encourage it.

>There is just something, she has tattoos and does MDMA here and there. Should that be a red flag or do the before mentioned attributes clear her?
Christ. What do you think?

On second thought, keep your stupid ideals; you will never, ever meet them. It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing that you'll be a dead virgin at some point and the world won't have to tolerate your offspring.

Blaming others for your inability to understand something doesn't make them stupid. It makes you stupid. If my comments are over your head, maybe you should stop replying and making yourself look like a fool.

Those two things are fine on their own but when combined it seems a bit strange
Don't invest too.much in this relationship and wrap your dick

Pathetic that you have to make up these lies about everyone on this site being a basement dweller virgin in order to sleep at night.

I bet it would bother you to know I make good money and am generally respected in my career.

Sorry user

She is fun to hang around with. She cannot be good wife.

Have to marry virgin religious girl otherwise they cant pair bond properly, plus a thousand other reasons

Agreed.

Sup Forums-tier faggotry

I am universally admired in my profession, Additionally, more significantly, it may be of interest for you to know that I am not a faggot.

Unlike you. For you are indeed a faggot.

either stop her doing drugs or kill her
only 2 options

MDMA leaves holes in your brain and drains the fluid from your spine

Krayshawn