Brit/pol/ No Charges Edition

>Tory election fraud: findings announced by CPS 11am 10/05/17
order-order.com/2017/05/09/cps-tory-charging-decisions-11am-tomorrow/
archive.is/UZMU6

>May stages One show appearance - her humanity remains unproven
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39865991
archive.is/JEZA6

>Labour trio expelled from party for their part in Hunt dethroing plot
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4490120/Labour-trio-expelled-plot-unseat-Jeremy-Hunt.html
archive.is/3MhSD

>Lib Dems pledge £7bn on schools including £1bn on tampons
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/lib-dems-schools-policy-7-billion-uncosted-a7727071.html
archive.is/bXkHs

>Queen spent UK aid on Bahraini military parade
theguardian.com/global-development/2017/may/09/uk-aid-paid-for-military-band-to-play-at-queens-birthday-event-in-toxic-bahrain
archive.is/wF47H

>Jeremy Corbyn threatens to come after ‘greedy bankers and crooked financiers’
cityam.com/264403/jeremy-corbyn-threatens-come-after-greedy-bankers-and
archive.is/L1hdK

LATEST POLLING
Survey Date CON (%) LAB (%) LD (%) UKIP (%)Grn (%)¦ CON lead
Kantar/ 2017-05-08 44 28 11 8 6 +16

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/10/british-migration-museum-history-immigration-minister?CMP=twt_gu
youtube.com/watch?v=BMj37o6JWe4
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-39856464
youtube.com/watch?v=5R3veWrowoc
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/03/brexit-could-wipe-out-welsh-farming-says-union
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>5 more years of:

>Corbyn: And what about the extremely worrying issue of Problem X?

>Problem X has caused this much damage in these ways under the Conservative government over the past 7+ years.

>May: My right honorable friend mentions Problem X... it might be worth noting that under the PREVIOUS LABOUR GOVERNMENT....

>(May pauses like a robot malfunctioning while the booing from the opposition benches calm down and Bercow shouts ORDAAAHHH...)

>(May unglitches)

>May: ...that under the PREVIOUS LABOUR GOVERNMENT, Problem X was [insert non-sequitur argument here]...

LOCAL

>Angela Rayner

Ruby Wax being allowed to say that the West is being ran by 'the Antichrist' and that Brexit/Trump were voted for because too many people have mental health issues and they can't think clearly.

I always wondered why the mental health meme was being pushed by the left so much, and now it's becoming clear.

THIS IS A DECENT TOWN AND A LOCAL SHOP. THERE'S NOTHING FOR YOU HERE!

K E K

Babbies first political discourse?

They're as bad as each other. Labour spent 13 years sperging out about muh Thatcher.

N O C H A R G E S
O
C
H
A
R
G'wan my son
E
S

>£1bn on tampons
kek

been peeking at your mum's shopping list again?

>turn on telly
>see this

The true face of the Lib Dems.

>Putting Corporation Tax up to 26%

In what universe is that going to acceptable?

Fun fact: calling you a nutter and throwing you in a padded cell was a much-used option by the Soviets in dealing with certain dissidents from the 1960s onwards

>Why are the British so reluctant to recognise our migration history?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/10/british-migration-museum-history-immigration-minister?CMP=twt_gu

This really, REALLY made me think...

YOU BEST NOT BE VOTING TORIES

I fucking love shit jokes like this

>these types

youtube.com/watch?v=BMj37o6JWe4

Saw this posted early this morning but it got little attention. It's weird how it even got little attention at the time of it being filmed, it's sickening that these people are being allowed to flourish.

It's sad how people wish it was the seventies so there would be more racism to fight.

>Switzerland

???

What do we all think?

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-39856464

She's on at least news channels once a week or so. Not even subtle anymore.

Minaret banning referendum in Swi a few years ago

Why would Bahrain need aid anyway? they're one of those rich oil gulf saudi satellite states

>not spending the 1Bn on environmentally friendly, reusable menstrual cups.

The absolute state of British policymaking.

>Bob Marely shirt
didnt he hate white people?

That face is why Americans laugh at us

>Tfw not Swiss

>Pay government taxes
>They spend it on fucking tampons
>Womyn really think this is a good thing because muh oppression having to pay for tampons

>mfw no comments section
They know...

Another Labour hack dying on DP BBC2
Numbers are racist for Labour

Just wondering if you're male or female?
I totally agree that women should be using reusable products and tampons should be taxed as luxuries.
But damn are mooncups nasty. I use reusable fabric sanitary towels. Found I kept getting UTIs when I used a mooncup.

>I feel comfortable

Fundamentally this is why Jews support multiculturalism. When alone the Jews stick out like a sore thumb but when are a million other varieties of minority about they blend in and feel 'safe'.

Lads why am I so tired all the time.
I take two one-a-day vitamins every day and I still feel like I'm terminal

>Corbyn has hundreds of thousands of likes on facebook
>The Tories have millions IN REAL LIFE

really made me think

Biased media lies.

Labour actually polling at 99%

>Northerners

Disgusting.

ikr
>way cheaper, better for the environment and better for the vagina reusable options available
>women want their grimy tampons funded by the state

>tfw Dougie's book just came through the door

Male, but the gf uses them, she's never had any problems.
I really can't understand why reusuable products aren't more popular. So much money is wasted on tampons and pads.

One redeeming feature of Middle Eastern multi-culti has been the jews living in fear of Achmed and Abdul and ironically becoming less 'safe'. Shame it had to come at the price of ruining the country.

I love the way he simply attacks Andrew Neil for daring to to offend his principles and god given mission. I don't get how Corbyn has managed to assemble some of the most clueless fuckwits in British politics.

Ruined. Couldn't answer basic questions.

What's your sleeping pattern like lad
If you're sleeping more than 8 hours a night or not getting much daylight on you that's probably why

You're physically and mentally inactive and most likely depressed (although you don't know it) as a result. Also, your sleep schedule is probably fucked up.

But those are all Tory policies.

It depends.
On Sunday night, I went to bed at about 12:00 and got up at 6:30, did my days work and then went to bed at 11:00 PM, woke up 12:00pm on Tuesday.

the one show yesterday
>boy jobs and girl jobs

way to hang on to your masculinity, phil

Will your economy grow after leaving the EU? Wouldn't trading with other countries be more expensive for you? Just curious about it.

shes like a real life Spitting Image puppet

It's a great read lad, enjoy.

>mfw the gf and I have boy jobs and girl jobs
unironically the best way to keep a house

It isn't surprising. Look at any comment section on a news site and you can easily see how they swarm it every time it is some election piece is mentioned. Can also just look at the profile pictures on the BBC Facebook posts' comments where they keep mentioning biased mainstream media for even more evidence with so many "we must end may in june" or other variations in the pictures.

Who knows, m8.
All the """"experts"""" are incompetent retards who got all their predictions wrong.

DON'T DIE TOJO'S WAY
DON'T VOTE LIB DEM

I agree that having clear division of labour works best. But the phrasing of boy and girl just made him sound the biggest beta

this is why im not voting labour ever again. your everyday man needs a new party that isnt based on blind leftism otherwise the tories are going to keep on winning

Oh my god, that was fucking infuriating

tbf I do call them man jobs

>Will your economy grow after leaving the EU?

A lot slower.

>Wouldn't trading with other countries be more expensive for you?

Yes. At least for the short-mid term.

>I live in the real world !

this Labour faggot is funny.

Man, who's been beating up the guy who plays Cisco Ramone in The Flash?

Macron said he wouldn't be interested in punishing a hard brexit.
Win?

I've found it's the same on twitter. If there is anything about Brexit or the tories, the comments are always full of people with Scottish flags with yes written on them, or Eu flags

Wow, (((Ruby Wax))) sure does know a lot about the King of Kings.

Who invented psychiatry? Who owns the drug companies? Who benefits from a population of dead eyed pacified zombies? Who owns almost all the media that uses "oo er he's a bit of a nutter m8" narratives against anyone and everyone?

It's not her place to say if there should be more minarets in switzerland.

>kicking weeds to death
man job
>dealing with toilet aftermath of night drinking and eating kebabs
girly job

I saw that on reddit too senpai

Macron is a massive EUphile
He just wants the best deal for all of us, not to stub us out of spite, at cost

>lighting, maintaining and cooking meat upon the BBQ
man job
>salad, sauces and cutlery
woman job

I know May will speak with other countries for special post-Brexit negotiations. Here's for you guys to end well after Hans' autism.

>Sargon will do a shitty vid about this
Guarantee it lads.

You dont really understand the 'no borders' crowd.
They want borders gone in ALL white countries, so the niggers and mudslime can flow in without issue.

every time the same thing

It doesn't say in the article note the archive about tampons.... Fake news

Being in the EU means we can't negotiate with countries outside the EU for a quick deal that suits our needs: we have 28 different sets of interests to consider. When we leave, we'll regain our seat on international bodies like the World Trade Organisation. We're swapping membership of the EU, which represents a smaller and smaller proportion of the world economy, for the ability to negotiate properly with the rest of the world.

Any Green voters here?
>tfw we were the only opposition party to get more councillors

Not really, he was an ethno-nationalist but his dad was a Welsh army officer. His sect of Rastafarianism - 12 Tribes of Israel - is not one of the "kill the white devil" sects. Those are the Bobo Ashanti, they wear big turbans. Sometimes see these cunts in South London.

>real world
>Birmingham
Fucking nutjob

>You third from the left

fucking hell, that blob off of Guardians of the Galaxy 2 came to England

>wtf they're oversampling the people who actually bother to vote in large numbers

>Any Green voters here?

No progressive alliance for you.
another 1 green MP incoming.

youtube.com/watch?v=5R3veWrowoc

20 tampons from super drug is £2.
So that's 10,000,000,000 tampons.
Say a girl needs 7 tampons every four weeks. That's 91 a year.
So that's enough tampons for 110,000,000 people every year.

>That disgusting piece """post-modern architecture""" in the background.

Makes me want to vomit.

Yeah like the schengen zone, not that anyone takes someone with pink hair seriously.

says a lot about the Lib Dem's net migration goals

that's what they want you to think...

>5 more years of:
>Corbyn

kek

They are genocidal lunatics and the only way to deal with them is in those terms.

Let them know that they are traitors and have branded themselves as mortal enemies. It's what they are. Don't be shy about letting them know (anonymously).

>Brexit could wipe out Welsh farming, says union
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/03/brexit-could-wipe-out-welsh-farming-says-union

>Farming in Snowdonia will be wiped out by Brexit unless the next government matches subsidies under the EU’s common agricultural policy (CAP) pound for pound, the president of the Farmers’ Union of Wales has said.

>britcucks will defend this

(you)

Why do you support mass-migration into this country? And a party that puts a humanist agenda ahead of actual environmental policy, no less?

Reminder to BTFO anglo propaganda in SCOTLAND'S referendum and leave this pseudo continental germanoniggers on their own. Fuckin' hate yees.

>Jolyon

This one?

It's utter shite, farming in Wales will be fine. (((Unions))) are just subsidy junkie cunts.

What would happen to brits living in countries inside the EU? Will they have to return? I know there are a million of them living here and they contribute to the improvement of the economy with their shekels.

bc I'm an awful person and I want to watch the country burn under the cover of environmentalism?