He fell for the "nationalism" meme

>he fell for the "nationalism" meme
>he fell for the "race exists" meme
>he fell for the "hate your fellow human beings" meme

seriously what the fuck is wrong with this board? Are you people even self aware? None of this shit matters. Get a hold of yourselves, drumpfkins

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_Behavior
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Are you people even self aware?

>he fell for the baiting with a furry meme meme

Fuck off to /ztg/

I come from the net. Through systems, peoples and cities to this place: Mainframe. My format: Guardian, to mend and defend. To defend my new found friends, their hopes and dreams. To defend them from their enemies. They say the user lives outside the net, and inputs games for pleasure. No one knows for sure, but I intend to find out. [pause] Reboot!

WHAT IS THE WARRIOR GENE?

The Warrior Gene refers to certain copies (alleles) of the MAO-A gene that have been linked to violent anti-social behavior. One such copy, 2R, which I'll call the "violent ape allele", is 55x more common in niggers than in whites:

>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[32][33] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.[23][32][33][34][35][36][37][38][39][40]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_Behavior

The reason a majority of niggers act like violent apes is because they carry the violent ape allele. This supports the hypothesis that niggers are genetically inferior subhumans.

Now you know... and knowing is half the battle.

>he fell for the posting bait on Sup Forums meme
hopefully my sage will teach you a lesson kid

Dumb foxposter

GI JOE!!!

Kill yourself you fucking nigger

kys kike

You have to go back, also. Saged

Sup Forums will be a left board in a few years. Just wait.

The nigger hate threads and NatSoc threads are mostly larping/trolling. Seriously.

>he fell for the 'niggers are human' meme

ñormal all the left are totally nazis in my opinion

Jews are white.

>he fell for the "everything is satire" meme

>he fell for the "he fell for the "nationalism" meme" meme
>he fell for the "he fell for the "race exists" meme" meme
>he fell for the "he fell for the hate your fellow human beings" meme" meme

>nationalism leads to hating others.
No sweety. Nationalism is about love for your own, not hate.

>famines caused by natural disasters = capitalism

How retarded do you have to be?

>communism is one step before freedom
hmm really made me think

>he fell for the "he fell for the ""he fell for the """nationalism""" meme"" meme" meme
>he fell for the "he fell for the ""he fell for the """race exists""" meme"" meme" meme
>he fell for the "he fell for the ""he fell for the """hate your fellow human beans""" meme"" meme" meme

Communism and anarchy are basically the same.

kek, what depiction is that Hitler from?

Downfall

What did xe mean by this?

Thanks for knowing my pronouns shitlord.

But really, capitalism and statism go hand in hand.

Order, civiliation and statism go hand in hand. Chaos, violence and anarchy go hand in hand.

I'm not a direct anarchist though. I'm a leninist. I believe anarchists whether communist or capitalist are delusional.

The only freedom communism provides, is freedom from the mortal coil.

>we're all human beans
Some are more evolved than others, go move to the Congo, faggot

>Communism and anarchy are basically the same.

>high levels of government control and no governance are basically the same thing

Really fired up my neurons

Wait a sec, are you the user who is quoting kropotkin?

>Being this far in your echo chamber

nope

DRUMPKINS XDDD

'more evolved' literally doesnt even make sense, might want to go back an relearn the concept of evolution faggot

wtf i wanna stuff my ass with dragon dildos now!
Go and make some more lefty cat art at least i like that.

read the comments here. pretty much explains it all:

Just because you lived and grew up in a overly commercial and cultural suburban void, forcing you to seek out any means of a self identifying substance through furry Disney movies and Harry Potter, doesn't mean the rest of the world did and don't already have long and distinct heritages passed on to them from Father to Son that molds who they and their countries are.
I don't think you've ever set foot in the real world. I don't blame you because it is hard to break free and return to it these days. Don't talk about self awareness.

More evolved is correct. Some species have stopped evolving such as horseshoe crab. It depends on survival pressures. Winter in europe and asia increased survival pressure for smarter people, hence more evolved and certainly more cognitively evolved.

t. Biomedical Scientist.

You know the fox is a gate symbol right?

I miss after school toonami

>None of this shit matters.
Thats your opinion.

>he fell for the "hate your fellow human beings" meme
source?

Lurk moar

>he fell for the Nick "Smugfoxe" Wilde is a cuck meme

Your two threads are showing, space them out over time and change the pictures. You always use the same pictures.

At least I didn't fall for the furry meme, OP

I didn't fall for those memes and I've been coming here for years. It's funny when unaware Sup Forumsacks think that we're all on board with the "agenda"

Funny how you faggots
>fucking LOVE science
until you have to confront ahit like genetic distance trees proving that African blacks are a distinct sub-species from the rest of humanity; on account of having no H.Neanderthal admixture
>pic related

Then you either just namecall or try to divert by arguing that I said stuff that I never do like
>they are a different RACE-Species

No... they are a different BREED, much like dogs, and have different traits and temperments. You wouldn't use a Yorkshire Terrier as a Rescue dog would you?

>believing surples theft exists
do you own your own body

speak for yourself goyim

You're on Sup Forums forever, bud.

>>he fell for the "nationalism" meme
How's that meme?
>>he fell for the "race exists" meme
Yup, it's called Biology and Science.
>>he fell for the "hate your fellow human beings" meme
I never hated fellow human being, if you're trying to imply shitskins then these are not human beings.
>seriously what the fuck is wrong with this board?
You and your fellow redditors.
>Are you people even self aware?
Not just self-aware but aware about my surroundings in general, unlike you.
>None of this shit matters.
It obviously does since you had to make thread about it.

Don't forget to sage everyone.