Why is Europe so cucked? You guys will blame the US for destabilizing the middle east, but you don't even fight back...

Why is Europe so cucked? You guys will blame the US for destabilizing the middle east, but you don't even fight back, you just silently take it all. Is it because Europeans don't have guns?

Sharia for uk ,germany and france

if europeans did have more guns they would just use them to kill themselves.

Can your kind gtfo of my country?

Why should we fight for your Saudis against Iran? That's a Muslim conflict that doesn't concern us.

I don't know, none posting from Morocco was stupid enough like them, and actually went there.

Who the fuck forced this shit in Europe in first place?

>The first Gastarbeiter were recruited from European nations. However Turkey pressured the Federal Republic to allow its citizens to become guest workers.[1] Theodor Blank, Secretary of State for Employment, was opposed to such agreements. He held the opinion that the cultural gap between Germany and Turkey would be too large and also held the opinion that Germany needed no more labourers because there were enough unemployed people living in the poorer regions of Germany who could fill these vacancies. The United States, however, put some political pressure on Germany, wanting to stabilize and create goodwill from a potential ally.

Americans.

literary in the middle of the europe

Serbia is destined to remove kebab once again.

looks like a music artist hype picture
SHARIAH WOLRD TOUR

Europe is like the kid that gets stuck in the middle of a messy divorce.
USA on one side, USSR on the other, always amassing nukes and fighting over everywhere.
Europe hides in its room and waits for it to be over.

Slavs are known to removing kebab every now and then. It's a fact.

The country I live in is 98% white and we burn niggers and pakis out.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

you guys are major cucks so stfu

Literally in London right now. I've seen about twice as many non-whites as I have whites.

Also, US flag because I'm roaming on a US sim card

>1/3 of childen in British schools are minorities
Say it with me: 66%

i think he meant his city, but i wont question him about the language he should have learned since when he was born

Northern Ireland is one of the countries that make up the UK.

That's England. They love brown cock. UK is 4 countries

Yeah, I later realized by "country" you weren't referring to the UK as a whole. What a depressing state of affairs for England though. Even the models in all the fucking advertising are black/muslim/indian. How do brits put up with their culture literally being stolen from them?

>why is europe so cucked?
>from the usa

I moved to Scotland just to get away from the amount of pakis in Manchester the Scottish aren't much better but rather deal with them.

Yes, if we had the American gun laws in Bulgaria the forest neo-nazi groups would shoot on sight and burry the bodies in mass graves in the forest.(like the commies did)

What a profoundly retarded comment.

56%

No we will stay here and take everything over including this forum.

>why is Europe so cucked
Gee, I don't know, you tell me? It's not like you are the one with affirmative nigger action, where IDs ain't needed to vote, where there are anarchist rallies on all Unis, and where they tell you healthcare is evil.... Oh wait

>Serbs
>removing kebab

You mean Serbs trying genocide against Catholics and making a pact with muslims only to turn on the muslims too when they rejected them?

>85% white
>hate crimes against white immigrants
>pakis and Hindus left to breed

10 years ago my town and every adjacent town was 90+% white
Now there are hijabs all over the place, spics and niggers too
I haven't been able to leave my house, even just to get gas without hearing a foreign language spoken
I now live less than a mile from both a middle Eastern grocery store and a mosque
16 years after 9/11 the average person in my suburb is being replaced by Muslims
It's happening in the States too

>you don't even fight back, you just silently take it all
t. 56%

Serbs are too cucked to do that anymore.

You ever meet a henpecked husband? A man who has had 30 years of nagging to the point where something inside snaps and he just walks around in a daze with dead eyes and a stupid smile on face all while hoping to god he gets hit by a bus. That's the men of Europe. Thier women and thier state destroyed thier will to live. To be honest we aren't far behind them.

>Thier women and thier state destroyed thier will to live

Moshi-moshi, Nippon desu