So whats it like to be white in South Africa?

Especially for women, do they get harassed 24/7 by dindus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oEKTAfrnEv8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_South_Africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

depends where you are. cape town is fairly chilled. most white girls know that they should not relax. society is still quite segregated (by economic means rather than legal means) so necessary interaction is limited

Like liberals care for Africans murdered

Or middle Easterners

They want to turn the West into Africa/Middle Eastern shit holes

Atleast lynching SJWs will be easier, with fewer (legal) repercussions

Imagine it; SJWs being necklaced out in the street, faggots thrown off of buildings and those that supported such nastiness, and womynz put back in their place.

We should welcome the future with open arms.

Its ok.White woman here know to not relax around blacks

>they get harassed 24/7
they get raped

>literally not relaxing around blacks

haha. I thought Nelson Mandela won the peace prize because he stopped racism :^)

In modern day SA the animals run free and the people live in cages- for their own protection.

It's not that much different in America if you live in a gated community near a culturally enriched area.

Don't you fags miss apartheid and when all the darkies could be kept in their bantustans?

One of these days white America will have enough of this shit.

I was watching Anthony Bourdain in SA last night and he immediately starts with the liberal bullshit. He was nearly ganged up on but he just couldn't see what the problem was he just wanted to blame white people. The show was shot right before Mandelas death and the bullshit all the blacks are feeding him about how everything will be ok is so funny to watch. I mean he is walking around giant dilapidated high rises in Joburg and he thinks its just fucking wonderful. The blinders on liberals is amazing.

>gated community near a culturally enriched area
Usually they are not in shit areas, we just have them so BMW drivers who think they are rich can be snooty to people who do not live in their McMansions

At night they don't have to stop at red traffic lights because if they do they will be raped

Anthony Bourdain is a kike my dude. 100% Jewish mom. When he went to Israel and he told the people there that his mom was Jewish they all got excited because he was Jewish. If you think it's just "liberals" then you have another thing coming.

Probably the same as in India.
Never relax.

Makes perfect sense now.

FUCK OFF SURVEY NIGGER FAGGOT

They call traffic lights robots, which is fucking weird

youtu.be/oEKTAfrnEv8
>le so historic
Because we of course know that Europe and America have no history, right?

Tried to quote pic related and got a repeated "connection error". So here it is as a pic.

source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_South_Africa

Nah, he only got blacks to rule and see a rise in crime across the country.

Everyone is waiting for the racewar to start and when it does it starts in SA.

I work with a guy who moved here from South Africa because white people were being murdered in the streets in daylight for no reason and the government allowed it.

A lot of the high-text posts have been doing that for me too